Lazy DC Trinity question

zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
Forum Member
✭✭
OK, there's this 'major' story going on at the mo, Justice League vs Justice League vs Justice League. And I'm sure some people here are following it.

The big bust up being instigated by
(just in case)
Superman killing Lightman
which came as a result of
Mr Kazam man burying someone in Kazakzanistan, and the Kazakzanistanians not liking yet another violation of their sovereign territory
(following me so far, right ?!)
My question is this:
why did Kazam choose Kazakzanistan as the burial site ?
:confused:

Comments

• silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Light
    Black Adam
    Has that country not suffered enough!!

Corrected some of the errors in your first post ;):o
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

But why did he fly (run really fast ?) to that place to do that thing, rather than simply pop down the road and do it somewhere right closer ? I can buy into all these costumed clad people with their multitude of skills and powers, but I just don't get why he went there ? :scratchesheadinpuzzlement:
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think 52 might answer a lot of your questions about the connection between Adam Black and Kahndaq ;)
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    I think 52 might answer a lot of your questions about the connection between Adam Black and Kahndaq ;)
    Darn it, yet another time something important happens in a title I'm not following :( - but maybe Kahndaq WAS mentioned in previous parts of the Shazam story in previous issues of Justice League - must give them a re-read (after I've caught up on the ~30 issue backlog I've got going on with other Bat-titles).