Options

the way rosies treating kevin

corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
Forum Member
what a nasty gobby little slapper! shes hardly an angel herself, in fact kevin should be ashamed of himself raising such a selfish little cow like her, its his house and he should kick the frigging lot of em out!

Comments

• Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always was a mummy's girl, at lead thes got sophie. She his favourite
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The entire street are being crazy. He had an affair - wrong, but hardly the crime of the century. The majority of them have been unfaithful ... Sally included.

Seriously, I find the whole idea of the street turning against him quite strange writing.
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The entire street are being crazy. He had an affair - wrong, but hardly the crime of the century. The majority of them have been unfaithful ... Sally included.

Seriously, I find the whole idea of the street turning against him quite strange writing.

I think thats kinda down to baby Jack and the Sally had cancer factors
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    What do you expect Rosie to be like? I think her reaction is totally understandable. She's been betrayed by someone she trusted, someone whos close to her and she loves. Just because shes made mistakes in the past, doesn't mean that she can't be angry about her dad's betrayal to the family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think thats kinda down to baby Jack and the Sally had cancer factors

As I said, many of them have been unfaithful at some point. They all risked conveiving a child, just because Kevin did doesn't make him any worse, or them any better.

And he stopped as soon as hearing about Sally.

I'm not condoning it ... but most of them are no better. Sally included.

Tina wondering whether to serve Kevin was silly. It's their problems, nothing to do with the rest of the street.

It's very strange.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know anyone who would speak to their dad like that. Lowlife scumbag, lol.:D
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I HATE Rosie

But I hate Helen Flanigans acting more
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is some of the most consistent characterisation on the show atm. Rosie was always a mummy's girl, Sophie a daddy's girl. Well remembered by the team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's being a right little b*tch about it. She's actually quite scary when she gets going. I only like her when she's being hilariously superficial.
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole storyline has been botched in its conclusion. Apart from the fact that this is hardly the first time Kevin has cheated on Sally and she still took him back to have killed Molly off at the point the truth was revealed has ruined what could have been a great storyline. This way Kevin has been painted as the villain when in reality it does actually take two to tango.
  • Options
    lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    What do you expect Rosie to be like? I think her reaction is totally understandable. She's been betrayed by someone she trusted, someone whos close to her and she loves. Just because shes made mistakes in the past, doesn't mean that she can't be angry about her dad's betrayal to the family.

I was totally on Rosie's side tonight, he's hurt and destroyed her family, those who she loves the most. Go Rosie!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    I was totally on Rosie's side tonight, he's hurt and destroyed her family, those who she loves the most. Go Rosie!! :)

I agree :)
    I also thought the different reactions between Rosie and Sophie were very well done too.
  • Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole storyline has been botched in its conclusion. Apart from the fact that this is hardly the first time Kevin has cheated on Sally and she still took him back to have killed Molly off at the point the truth was revealed has ruined what could have been a great storyline. This way Kevin has been painted as the villain when in reality it does actually take two to tango.

But Molly has always been seen as the villain in the storyline, Kevin hasnt until now
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said, many of them have been unfaithful at some point. They all risked conveiving a child, just because Kevin did doesn't make him any worse, or them any better.

And he stopped as soon as hearing about Sally.

I'm not condoning it ... but most of them are no better. Sally included.

Tina wondering whether to serve Kevin was silly. It's their problems, nothing to do with the rest of the street.

It's very strange.

Does nobody watch Jezza Kyle as he says it again:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Put-something-on-the-end-of-it-The-wise-immortal-words-of-Jeremy-Kyle/339755645796:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Kevin has had numerous affairs, including Alison with whom he also had a baby.

At least Sally never got pregnant by any of the other men she dated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Helen's acting is soo OTT! i cringe everytime she speaks!
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie seems to have forgotten she shagged Stape while he was with Fiz.

And Sally has had her fair share of affairs too.
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    axp8131 wrote: »
    Helen's acting is soo OTT! i cringe everytime she speaks!

Oh I know and my god that scene when she went right up to Kevins face and screamed was some of the worst acting I have EVER seen in life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gee4 wrote: »

That doesn't mean she didn't sleep with them. So, she was careful. Doesn't make her any better.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My immediate reaction would probably be the same as Rosie's if I found out my dad had been having an affair with another woman and got her preggars.

So I can empathise with Rosie. I think her response is totally understandable.

The rest of the street are going OTT though.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    It is some of the most consistent characterisation on the show atm. Rosie was always a mummy's girl, Sophie a daddy's girl. Well remembered by the team.

Seconded.
    Rosie's her mothers daughter, shes got similar shouty fishwife tendencies.
    Sophie will always default to her Dad's side no matter what he does, hence her bolting upstairs the other day when she asked him to leave.
    She felt disloyal I guess.
    I've known kids want to forgive their Dad the next day after 'something' has come out and get quite chippy about the Father not being allowed back.
    Rosie seems to have forgotten she shagged Stape while he was with Fiz.

And Sally has had her fair share of affairs too.

Someone being somewhat hypocritical and taking sides, like that doesn't happen in real life.
    She's also scarily self centred 90% of the time because she doesn't have to consider anyone else in her worldview.
    Not that Rosie was Fiz's best mate or any kind of mate which adds something to the Kevin, Molly union.
    Don't forget the time element (at least the pregnancy, age of Jack) and Molly leaving Ty, they probably think that was for their fathers benefit.
  • Options
    dashyork42dashyork42 Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alison was married to Kevin. The baby died and Alison threw herself under a truck due to depression.
  • Options
    silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was married to Alison, hardly an affair
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member

Tyrone and Sally don't have a problem painting Molly as a villain.
    She's not about for anyone to give her daggers, there's also 'don't speak ill of the dead' don't worry Norris will start bad mouthing Molly soon enough.

The Pub going quiet was a bit Western movie though, the do the same thing in EE and it's very cliche and annoying.
  • Options
    corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member

yeah cos she'd never shag a married man n wreck someones elses family eh?