Comments

• Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this coming, very clever Simon Cowell;)
    I would think she's mad though, as she left on a high, maybe best to leave that way.
    I am pleased:D just goes to prove the stories or Simon and Dannii were made up:p
    Will be interesting:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey. If this is true, the ratings aren't just going to go back to where they were in 2010, but right through the roof.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well. Seems like we now know "The Price" eh?

How incredibly sad for Dannii. But I suppose as long as she gets a pay check and exposure, she won't mind the pointing and sniggering. :p

I never would have thought I'd respect Cheryl more.....

Note: Comments null and void if this isn't true.
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    So does that mean Kelly is not returning ? It was only a few weeks the healines were "all judges from the last series were returning".

Given the choice then Danni is less annoying :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Cowell on Twitter
    I have some very exciting (and interesting!) @TheXFactor UK & @TheXFactorUSA news coming to you very soon...

That fits the headline I guess. Also, he's known to have approached her for Britain's Got Talent which meaning theres been contact recently.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Cowell on Twitter

That fits the headline I guess. Also, he's known to have approached her for Britain's Got Talent which meaning theres been contact recently.

And:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a370975/dannii-minogue-i-would-return-to-x-factor-if-simon-cowell-asked.html
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy about this, although it does kinda seem like Dannii is loosing credibility, still love her :D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly pops up as the fourth judge on The X Factor USA. She wasn't awful on the UK panel - she simply didn't suit the British version of the show.

As for Dannii - if she does return, will she miss the audition stage? Australia's Got Talent airs it's live shows sometime between May and August. I can't see her wanting to commute!
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it all makes sense now ... and I have to say my respect for Dannii has diminished.....that said....she is a single parent and is thinking of her financial future for herself and her son.

Either its a lie she bonked Cowell but agreed to allow a story to come out saying she did .............(setting the scene up for today's "sensational " headline of course)............OR

She did bonk Cowell and agreed that it come out, for a nice fat pay cheque guaranteed to maximise pre publicity for the show when auditions begin.

Either way..........its all a tad unsavoury.....that personal intimate stories are allowed to become tabloid fodder if the price is right.

Indeed the person who comes out of this saga best is Cheryl.......dignity, self worth, and the ability to keep her knees together around the high trousered one !!! Fair play to her.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    Well it all makes sense now ... and I have to say my respect for Dannii has diminished.....that said....she is a single parent and is thinking of her financial future for herself and her son.
    Her sister is Kylie Minogue, Cowell already pays her whatever huge sum of money he does to keep her on Australia's Got Talent, plus all the other stuff she's been getting like M&S advertising and whatever is left from her huge fees from her previous four years on The X Factor.. you can't make out like she's in need of money!
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Her sister is Kylie Minogue, Cowell already pays her whatever huge sum of money he does to keep her on Australia's Got Talent, plus all the other stuff she's been getting like M&S advertising and whatever is left from her huge fees from her previous four years on The X Factor.. you can't make out like she's in need of money!

True..... makes it even worse then !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is true!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Dannii comes out of this well I think. She's kept quiet and kept her head down doing other projects. It would be great to see her back on X factor, but I don't think she will, Dannii's got her pride and dignity. However if she did, the press would go crazy and fans would get to see a lot more of her beautiful face, but I think Dannii will refuse.
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please. Be. True. Not only is she like my biggest celeb crush :o But she is what the X Factor was about for me! :D
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair she didnt quit x factor because she wanted to! But the scheduling left her no choice! So its slightly different! Cheryl for example left on her own accord and still refused when she was offered the job again! So it'd look silly if she went back! But dannii still loves the show and never wanted to leave in the first place!
  • Options
    Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she been sleeping with Simon again to get her job back I wonder. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care about what she does with Simon. They can have a public wedding for all I care. I just want her back on X Factor.

And if she does come back, I want her to be completely scathing to Gary Barlow if he ever tries to patronize her.
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true...Clever Cowell...leaking that story and then this is GENIUS it'll now get maximum headlines and attention when she does return.
    If she had come back without all this reveals the week before i cannot think many would have been excited.

Personally if Kelly's leaving i'd suggest

Will Young
    Nadine Coyle
    Rachel Stevens
    Geri Halliwell
    Emma Bunton
    Melanie C
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bring back dannii!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people just want D. Minogue on the show under any circumstances. It's quite odd.

Imagine shagging your boss in secret, then leaving his company. He then tells everyone what you did and then you ... go back to work for him? Life doesn't work that way and your friends and colleagues would think you were either insane or not affected by it at all.

I think if she DOES go back it will only go to prove she's as much a liar and manipulator as Simon Cowell. The boyfriend must be thinking he did the right thing by splitting with her now ...
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I liked Dannii on the show and the recent headlines don't change that - I would hope she does come back.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's no business like showbusiness!!
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see her back. Best X Factor judge ever. Dannii had the best eye for genuine talent.