Danni returning

Comments

• FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Dannii back. She has nothing to be ashamed of for being single and having a fling with a single man. She was a good judge and would get on well with Louis and maybe Gary. I don't care about Tulisa.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome idea :) she will bring some viewers back, now simon needs to come back and wallah.

The magic was Louis, Simon, Cheryl and Simon.

Anyway, hope this is true. Now I can watch the show again
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archangel wrote: »
    Blimey. If this is true, the ratings aren't just going to go back to where they were in 2010, but right through the roof.

Not without Cheryl they won't. :p
  • sylsyl Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome idea :) she will bring some viewers back, now simon needs to come back and wallah.

Two Simons :eek: Hope it is true, she was the best judge ever.
  • Dolly4Dolly4 Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    I've always been Team Dannii so this makes me very happy! She was always the best judge and very committed to her acts. The whole seedy Simon saga scandal now makes sense ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Tweedy's absence wiill boost ratings. Dannii has real press and star appeal and Cowell would jump through hoops to get her back, she's stunning.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Some people just want D. Minogue on the show under any circumstances. It's quite odd.

Imagine shagging your boss in secret, then leaving his company. He then tells everyone what you did and then you ... go back to work for him? Life doesn't work that way and your friends and colleagues would think you were either insane or not affected by it at all.

I think if she DOES go back it will only go to prove she's as much a liar and manipulator as Simon Cowell. The boyfriend must be thinking he did the right thing by splitting with her now ...

What's odd about having a different opinion to yours? What's odd about two single people sleeping together or are you a person who believes only married couples should sleep together?

I think your thinking may belong to 1950s thinking, don't you? Dannii's boyfriend got rather a lot out of the relationship I believe.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni was supposed to be upset and heartbroken went the book came out, now a week later, she is ready to run back to SC and the XF! Has the womean no pride! Maybe she knew about the book all along.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dannii I meant :)
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    I think it is fantastic news, always liked her as a judge.

I also think it is a sign they may want a more serious/mature panel to go up against The Voice. Rather than have Kelly Rowland yell a load of American nonsense at the stage.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    Well. Seems like we now know "The Price" eh?

How incredibly sad for Dannii. But I suppose as long as she gets a pay check and exposure, she won't mind the pointing and sniggering. :p

I never would have thought I'd respect Cheryl more.....

Note: Comments null and void if this isn't true.

SAD FOR DANNII???????????PEOPLE SNIGGERING????

Oh sorry I didn't realize COWEL and DANNII were married to other people at the time they had a fling or that they did anything wrong...thats if it happened in the first place....good luck to the lovely Dannii the best judge on X FACTOR ...IMO
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola14 wrote: »
    Danni was supposed to be upset and heartbroken went the book came out, now a week later, she is ready to run back to SC and the XF! Has the womean no pride! Maybe she knew about the book all along.

Dannii hasn't said anything about anything yet. Not the BGT 'confirmation', her break up, the book or this XF.
    These are just speculations.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola14 wrote: »

Who said she was sad and heartbroken...the newspapers!!!!
    she may not be returning cant believe a word the rags say
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Odd. It was only a short while ago you were saying the reverse...
    I think Dannii can do better than the X Factor now. The show is sinking slowly
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be Katy Perry on the panel, not Dannii.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    *Clem* wrote: »
    I think it'll be Katy Perry on the panel, not Dannii.

Dream on.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    Dannii comes out of this well I think. She's kept quiet and kept her head down doing other projects. It would be great to see her back on X factor, but I don't think she will, Dannii's got her pride and dignity. However if she did, the press would go crazy and fans would get to see a lot more of her beautiful face, but I think Dannii will refuse.

Well yes.... we all know that now... its what caused the headlines !! :D
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are right..............the magic formula which made the show a sensation was Louis, Simon, Dannii and Cheryl.
  • crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do we know if simon is returning? I know Gary is, Tulisa maybe and Louis. but what is stopping them having 5 judges?
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Simon have to do US X Factor in the fall? He can't return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't get some of the reactions here. Especially if you like Dannii. You do realise that the ridicule she got in the papers will now be jacked up to a million times what it was before?

"clever Cowell" Oh please. Now we know why he thinks he can pull crap like the book. It would be really funny if the ratings actually plummet rather than go up. At the very least I don't see them rising. Not everyone is going to rush to see the return of yet another one of Simon's sleazy (alleged)ex's. Good for her.:p I hope she likes hanging out with Sinitta.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    If Dannii goes back, she'll practically own the tabloids and the ratings would skyrocket whidch means she could make a heck of a lot of money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Dannii goes back, she'll practically own the tabloids and the ratings would skyrocket whidch means she could make a heck of a lot of money.

I think some people are in for a rude awakening. LOL
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will the public see the chemistry between them both? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweedy's absence wiill boost ratings. Dannii has real press and star appeal and Cowell would jump through hoops to get her back, she's stunning.

What are you on again?
    Cheryl was absent last year, did that boost ratings?