warframe

gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone play this? Played a few rounds and seemed ok. Problem is some other folk don't wait on everyone catching up and run miles ahead.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a good game but does take a bit to get used to.
    With catching up to people use r1 to slide an just keep tapping it every couple of seconds as it helps regen the stamina of running.

Find a good warframe to use , you can farm schematics off boss planets, MAG is a good starter frame, nova's awesome, for dps (forth skill coats nearby enemies which when killed chain kill enemies behind)
    Frost good for surviability an defense missions
    Rhino tank

Find good guns to use try em all primary weapons, pistols (seer pistol a good solid weapon), melee etc

Mod your gear mod your guns, the cards you get are mods, the higher the level of your gun suit the more cards you can put in, remember that upgrading mods you put into items is kore of a gain than putting in loads of low level ones

You can upgrade stuff furthrr with reactors (doubles points on an item) or formas(only use on items that are worth keeping as expensive, this adds a polarity to a slot if a card matches that polarity it halfves the cost to use that card)
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I like this game. I don't mind everyone running ahead. It's every man for himself.

I haven't looked at mods as in the post above me but i don't intend on purchasing anything.

It's fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only things I've purchasrd purchased is new warframe slots weapon slots , an gun reactors(blue), the warframe reactors schem you can get from orokin key missions (4 man harder challenges), modding weapons an suits is free an is recommended as makes you perform better
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I can't seem to get the hang of the mods. I have a load of cards but can't seem to be able to do anything with them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok for mods you have weapon mods an warframe mods,
    Warframe ones you will usually have 4 which are skill cards an usually go in each corner. You have an aura slot which go in the first slot. Then you can fill the rest with anything.

The icons on the cards youll want to try an put that in a slot which has the corresponding icon as this will halve the cost of lutting a card in that slot. A level 30 warframe will have 30 points , if you have a ~card which is 6 points you go down to 24 points ti spend. If you put that card into a ~slot it will only use 3 points giving you 27 still to spend. That make sense?

Now you can upgrade cards using powercores, upgrading them increasss effectiveness of that card but also the card value (uses more points to use in slot), try to keep upgrades in even numbers

Aura slots, try to keep a matching icon card in this slot as will give you extra points to spend on warframe, a level 7(upgraded) aura card will give you 14 points so on a level 30 frame you'll have like 44 points or something( I forgrt exact amouny). Using a card which doesn't match in aura slot will not give you more points an will cost a bit more to use, bilut this cab be worth it depending what card it is, like energy or health siphon, rifle ammo max
  • SteptoeSteptoe Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Not played this for a while, jumped on today for a bit and I see the frame rate is still crap at times. Thought they would have sorted this by now!
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh hate this update system they have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13.7 is going through certification, T4, loki prime and cicero mods (I think in this drop) in t4 missions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. All that goes over my head lol

Just decided to try it out again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol its the new update, catching up with pc versions, so its said that after update version 14 theyre going to get pc an ps4 on same servers, which will be cool.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Find it quite confusing trying to relocate the players if they all move on.