Eastenders - Unanswered Questions

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
Just thought we could have a roundup of what questions remain unanswered on the Square.

Do we know the secret behind Stacey's key?
What happened to Billy's stash of Lucy photos?

What other secrets need unearthing?

Comments

• Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the dodgy alibis... off the top of my head Lee, and Lauren definitely lied
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the dodgy alibis... off the top of my head Lee, and Lauren definitely lied

The biggest question of the lot is how on earth the Philth has pulled all of those beautiful woman over the years.

It must be his kindness, intelligence, dazzling wit and sparkling repartee. :D
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Billy stealing the post!
  • eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest question of the lot is how on earth the Philth has pulled all of those beautiful woman over the years.

:D:D:D

Shabnam's money is another secret. She gave Tamwar the story of inheriting it...but I don't buy that.
  • NefersitraNefersitra Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ian is another one. I never can understand why any woman wants to be with Ian after some of his more weasel like tendencies become clear.

I'd also like to know how Alfie and Kat know about benefits and such - seeing how every other character seems not to know!
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Why does Lee get defensive over Lauren supposedly lying about her alibi? He gets aggressive with her next week. He can't have cared for Lucy that much, it was just a quick fling.
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Why does Lee get defensive over Lauren supposedly lying about her alibi? He gets aggressive with her next week. He can't have cared for Lucy that much, it was just a quick fling.

He was an initial suspect though. I know if someone thought I murdered someone I would follow the case closely to prove I didn't do it.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Stacey's key leads to Sean!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    I hope Stacey's key leads to Sean!

Me too :blush:
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    cjandrews wrote: »
    What happened to Billy's stash of Lucy photos?

I THINK Billy said that Peter kept looking at the photos and crying and Billy had hidden them to help stop him getting upset, or something. (At that point Peter was always round there cos of Lola).

Am I making that up? :confused:
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    What happened to Carl's mum and brother after? I can't remember.
  • maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »
    What happened to Carl's mum and brother after? I can't remember.

Who is Carl?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »
    I THINK Billy said that Peter kept looking at the photos and crying and Billy had hidden them to help stop him getting upset, or something. (At that point Peter was always round there cos of Lola).

Am I making that up? :confused:

That's what he told Pam, though the way he said it seemed weird. I think he threw them into a bin bag in the market.

Saying that, why was Billy even included in the Lucy storyline? He was heavily featured that one week, then that was more or less it.
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    That's what he told Pam, though the way he said it seemed weird. I think he threw them into a bin bag in the market.

Saying that, why was Billy even included in the Lucy storyline? He was heavily featured that one week, then that was more or less it.

Yes it was strongly hinted that he wasn't telling the full truth.

But then that's the point of the story isn't it, to make everyone look suspicious.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

Billy murderer Lucy because she found out he stole the post all those years ago.
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    maxsi wrote: »
    Who is Carl?

The one who Ronnie bumped off.

Has anyone noticed the paintings in various households of woodlands. Could they be related to the Lucy storyline?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

so beautiful...
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicluc wrote: »
    so beautiful...

Remember Mel on the kitchen table or Dawn in the back of a motor in the Arches.

The man really does pull out all the stops to make a girl feel so very special. :p
  • Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does this include sexy shirl?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    How big is Dean's dick?