Options

Mental Torment

sheila_psheila_p Posts: 815
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm just watching BB and Grace looks on the verge of falling apart because of the chants played into the house on Friday.

Bad move Big Brother, she's not my favourite housemate by a mile but she's just a young girl on an adventure. It's unfair to reduce her to this :mad:

Comments

• Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheila_p wrote:
    I'm just watching BB and Lisa looks on the verge of falling apart because of the chants played into the house on Friday.

Bad move Big Brother, she's not my favourite housemate by a mile but she's just a young girl on an adventure. It's unfair to reduce her to this :mad:

It was Disgrace not Lisa :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote:
    It was Disgrace not Lisa :rolleyes:

That's what I meant! So much for multi-tasking :)
  • Options
    john_johnjohn_john Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    Grace got exactly what she deserved. She goes around creating a hellish atmosphere for the others living in that house and then sits back acting all innocent and seems surprised that poeple watching the show find this behaviour disgusting. I hope she does fall apart, she mght then go away and have a long, hard lok at herself and change her behaviour but you know, I don't think she's got the intelligence to do that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    john_john wrote:
    Grace got exactly what she deserved. She goes around creating a hellish atmosphere for the others living in that house and then sits back acting all innocent and seems surprised that poeple watching the show find this behaviour disgusting. I hope she does fall apart, she mght then go away and have a long, hard lok at herself and change her behaviour but you know, I don't think she's got the intelligence to do that.

No matter what you feel about her, surely you wouldn't wish that on anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Grace is so innocent and in need of protection, Big Brother was probably the wrong show for her to go on and act like a total malicious bitch in front of the nation. She could have just sat in the audience for Songs of Praise, opening and closing her mouth with a hat on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    john_john wrote:
    If Grace is so innocent and in need of protection, Big Brother was probably the wrong show for her to go on and act like a total malicious bitch in front of the nation. She could have just sat in the audience for Songs of Praise, opening and closing her mouth with a hat on.

I'm not saying she's innocent and in need of proctection but she doesn't deserve to be reduced to a quivvering wreck for something that some people do without thinking of the consequences.

I don't particularly like her but I don't like to see anyone going through what she's going through. She's only 20 for heaven's sake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sheila_p wrote:
    I'm not saying she's innocent and in need of proctection but she doesn't deserve to be reduced to a quivvering wreck for something that some people do without thinking of the consequences.

I don't particularly like her but I don't like to see anyone going through what she's going through. She's only 20 for heaven's sake.

Being 10 wouldn't justify her non-stop nastiness.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    john_john wrote:

How cold..... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BibblesBibbles Posts: 7,755
    Forum Member
    john_john wrote:

The house was relatively fun filled-no one had issues with Grace especially.She wasn't unpopular inside the house-she had barely been nominated.
    She hasn't bullied anyone or made their lives a misery(like Jade/Lesley/Richard)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    sheila_p wrote:

I agree, just said somewhere else I dont envy her walking down any high street, she is easily reconisable and the GBP can be equally vile when they have had a couple of drinks and in a gang on a friday night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Right now she is dancing and singing in the pool . . . looks fine to me . .

She can leave at any point you know . . . .shes not being held captive!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    llysa wrote:
    Right now she is dancing and singing in the pool . . . looks fine to me . .

She can leave at any point you know . . . .shes not being held captive!

Well, she may be feeling a bit better after the sobbing she did. A good cry does everyone good. That doesn't detract from what she went through over the weekend.

I'm well aware that she isn't being held captive but I'm also aware that the mob mentality seems to be really upsetting Grace and other housemates, take Sam as an example, and may lead to the eventual demise of Big Brother.
  • Options
    DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    sheila_p wrote:
    I'm just watching BB and Grace looks on the verge of falling apart because of the chants played into the house on Friday.

No she doesn't.

sheila_p wrote:

Grace's situation is enirely down to Grace, and the personality she has projected, and the way in which she has played the game.

She'll be fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bb did say that he was gettin tuff this yr..in the past bb's it was like watchin a holiday programme it aint a holiday they av to play the game and they new wat they was getin themselves into wen they signed up 4 it..ppl will love or hate u and u av to face the consequenses of ur actions in the house..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    john_john wrote:
    Hellish enviroment??? How comes she only got 1 nomination last week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she doesn't.

Grace's situation is enirely down to Grace, and the personality she has projected, and the way in which she has played the game.

She'll be fine.

Well, how she appeared is down to interpretation. Mine was that she looked ready to fall apart and I stick to that. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

Maybe her situation is down to the way she behaved but no-one should be subjected to the baying mob mentality. They have a lot of time to think in the house and everything they hear from the public must be magified 100 fold.
  • Options
    DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    sheila_p wrote:
    Well how she appeared is down to interpretation. Mine was that she looked ready to fall apart and I stick to that. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

Maybe her situation is down to the way she behaved but no-one should be subjected to the baying mob mentality. They have a lot of time to think in the house and everything they hear from the public must be magified 100 fold.

My interpretation is that she is not, and will not fall apart, haved a breakdown, go mentally insane or freak-out.

For some people is seems exaggerating things as much as possible is fun!

I dont think a little it of chanting is a big deal.

Grace was a bit bitchy, and got a bit of chanting. Its nothing. NOTHING I SAY!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My interpretation is that she is not, and will not fall apart, haved a breakdown, go mentally insane or freak-out.

For some people is seems exaggerating things as much as possible is fun!

I dont think a little it of chanting is a big deal.

Grace was a bit bitchy, and got a bit of chanting. Its nothing. NOTHING I SAY!

Not sure that I understood all of that, if it related to Grace or myself. Loved the Fred Elliott impression though ;)