HO: Peri's Pregnancy

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
Does anyone else hope that HO take a bit of an alternative route and show Peri dealing with a termination and the after effects of it rather that teen pregnancy? Not that I would wish anyone to go through that but it does happen. I just don't know if another underage pregnancy story is the right route this time.

Comments

• Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I can't think about any other teenage pregnancy storyline, which ended up in termination . Teenage miscarriage perhaps ?
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy Beale in EE had a termination. But I agree, Peri is very young. Would be nice to see an alternative route other than teenage mum.
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we've seen plenty of teen mum's so a teen abortion would be a different SL, especially as it seems Tom might want it. Then the SL could explore their relationship when one teen wants it and another doesn't. It would also be interesting if she kept it to go down the whole statutory rape road, as they are both underage
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see her opt for an abortion, almost every soap teen pregnancy ends in the baby being had.