Options

Domino's Pizza: A slice of life

12346»

Comments

• Options
    swishbabyswishbaby Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I'm confused with the pizza making competition, was the idea to make 2 and a 1/2 pizzas, as the 3rd one always looked unfinished?
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Jesus! The lengths that these companies make people go to for minimum wage...
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Sifter22 wrote: »
    Looks like this was only on for one ep. It was pretty humiliating for the staff but not as bad as the KFC one.

Definitely didn't make me want Dominos though. I used to love them as a kid but they're just overpriced and like that other poster said, very inconsistent in quality. And it's no wonder with the speed they make them! Cheap ingredients slopped on cheap dough.

I completely agree. It's so rare that I order pizza.
  • Options
    Neo TokyoNeo Tokyo Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Dominoes are a bit pricey. Most of their pizzas cost £16.99 or more.

They also seem to use a lot less dough than many other pizza outlets, last one I ordered I thought they messed up and sent me thin and crispy ones, but it turns out they are all that thin. Papa Johns also skimp on the dough.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recorded this overnight on 4seven and have just started watching it. My God. I could never work there. They must have brainwashed these people, surely, the guy who wanted the Domino's chant at his funeral and the company flag on the coffin!!!!. Domino's should be the first thing you think about in the morning!! No it shouldn't. Not on the money they will be paying anyway.

I've seen about 10 minutes and not sure I can watch the rest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Was this a real documentary or a piss take? Surely it's not real.
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ not another reality tv show.:(>:(