Options

Meet the Ukippers - 10PM BBC2 - 22/02/15

123457»

Comments

• Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think one of the Green's problems come from having Natalie Bennett as a leader. The next problem is there totally crazy policies.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/incredibly-awkward-interview-with-natalie-bennett-105384

Green by name, green by nature.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Only just caught up with this programme and still can't get over how stupid Roxanne Duncan actually is. Genuinely felt sorry for her press officer though!
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only just caught up with this programme and still can't get over how stupid Roxanne Duncan actually is.

I think she genuinely thought she was saying nothing wrong in admitting she didn't like Negros for some reason.

Although she seemed to be admitting it was wrong to not like Negros, and that it was her problem, she didn't seem to understand that, that alone was being racist.

Would she have liked it if someone had said 'I don't like fat, ignorant, women, but I am not sure why?'?
  • Options
    billykubrickbillykubrick Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful though that woman was, the thing I took away from the programme was the attempt by those in charge to put a lid on the worst excesses, in order to present the appearance of a normal party. The woman was just less media savvy than a number of the others. That's what I felt anyway.
  • Options
    iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    Another show about UKIP likely to ruffle a few feathers starring racist councillor Rozanne Duncan.

Who's watching?

UKIP HAVE GONE DOWN IN the polls in the past week.Any one have any ideas why? :confused:
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    UKIP HAVE GONE DOWN IN the polls in the past week.Any one have any ideas why? :confused:

Because half the viewers wouldn't like her being racist, and the other half wouldn't like her being kicked out for being racist?
  • Options
    goggledgoggled Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps people are wizeing up. There have been so many gaffes, often of a sexist or racist nature, that one wonders why they weren't spotted earlier. Accident or design?

Then there isthe standing down of Diane James from her candidature. Reason is probably genuine, but also truly convenient. There is also a suggestion in the Independent that constituency in question had chosen before her announcement a closet member of BNP.