Options

Never in the history of The X Factor have I disliked someone as much as Christopher.

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan has been in the bottom 2 twice and Chris hasn't he's connecting with the public Rylan isn't.

What has Rylan got to do with how people feel about Christopher? it's a completely moot point
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    It's not the songs that people have taken an issue to, it's Christopher himself, with his stupid fake shakes that miraculously stopped when it was revealed he used to be a cruise ship singer and only come back when he's in danger of being voted off.

Not everyone is a natural on stage,and have nerves before they get on stage, so Chris isn't unusual. Singing on a cruise ship is different to standing on a stage with millions watching on TV, not to mention the chanting crowd.

Am sure all the contestants feel nervous when results are on going, so he's no different to them.

But if you think he's faking it, then so are the others!

I've been a fan of the show since it started, and am only interested in how they perform, and what their outside life is neither here nor there. So why be bothered about it!

This year's show has been a shambles, and but for Rylan I wouldn't watch it at all. Rylan is only one who's actually given entertainment, while rest of them are mediocre.

One more thing, you say he's got fake shakes, but can you be sure they are fake? Have you ever had shakes yourself, as that would be the only way to know? Have you ever seen anyone other than Chris shake in real life?

I did see him nervous backstage one time, but that isn't unusual.

When I was on a TV show I shook to blazes and just about managed it to the end.

:)
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think he is desperate to win but there is something about him I don't trust I think he is acting much more so than if he was in private.....
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next week on Jeremy Kyle: Me fellas been voting for Christopher Maloney behind my back so I disfigured him with boiling fake tan.

@ScouseBirdProbs - Scouse Bird Problems

3 hours ago
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    Cher Lloyd and Katie Waissel were worse than Chris IMO....

Agreed, I loathed Cher Lloyd and her cod "rebellion."

There're a number of ex-contestants who I had little time for, but among them a young guy called Ashley, who, I think was in series two but who spent most of his time sulking because he didn't like doing some of the songs he was asked to sing, especially during Big Band Night, where he "forgot," the words to "Moondance," for that read, "couldn't be bothered to learn them."

Poor sod, he thought he was going into a competition where he could be an individual and do his own thing..

And, don't get me started on Frankie Cocozza.....total waste of space and air time given to a prize you know what..

Rich.
    x
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    Katie Waissel and Frankie Cocozza were far worse. In fact, I don't think anyone could top Frankie for being the biggest waste of space they've ever had on the show. Couldn't sing, couldn't dance, wasn't funny, thought he was god's gift to women even though he looked like a manky ferret, intolerably smug and arrogant, probably had bum sex with Gary Barlow, need I go on?

God I remember Frankie's time, and how some good singers were booted cos of him being favourite with the judges. I thought he might have had something more to him, but in the end he never progressed, but his star was shiny when he ended up in CBB, where I must say he did redeem himself, but as a singer he's zilch.

As for Katie Waissel, she was an experiment....

Think the judges should be replaced...

:)
  • Options
    BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you need to get out more, anyone in their right mind knows this guy is going nowhere in the industry so don't sweat it
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the songs that people have taken an issue to, it's Christopher himself, with his stupid fake shakes that miraculously stopped when it was revealed he used to be a cruise ship singer and only come back when he's in danger of being voted off.

What are you talking about? It was revealed he worked on a cruiseship before the live shows.. everything we saw of Chris before then was recorded months in advance of the lives so nothing mysteriously stopped.

Who in the world is going to fake nerves to get ahead? Nerves only hinder folk trying to make it. It's a very weak and ridiculous strategy.. so weak in fact that he was chopped @ the judges house. Like jahmene, he may have been WORKING on and getting help for his nerves in the mean time?

Chris has done noting wrong.. There is no bad aura, stop the lies and just admit he's this years whipping boy and folk are eager to jump on the bandwagon
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Vote Christopher As Your X Factor Winner 2012
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand the guy from his first audition, him and his nan make my skin crawl, I dont hate him but can't wait for him to leave the show, that face/cackle he makes at the end of his intro vid makes me gag every week
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disliked him at first, but I have changed my mind since week 3.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are you talking about? It was revealed he worked on a cruiseship before the live shows.. everything we saw of Chris before then was recorded months in advance of the lives so nothing mysteriously stopped.

Who in the world is going to fake nerves to get ahead? Nerves only hinder folk trying to make it. It's a very weak and ridiculous strategy.. so weak in fact that he was chopped @ the judges house. Like jahmene, he may have been WORKING on and getting help for his nerves in the mean time?

Chris has done noting wrong.. There is no bad aura, stop the lies and just admit he's this years whipping boy and folk are eager to jump on the bandwagon

how much has he paid you??

harry takes bungs as well ;);)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disliked Cher Lloyd the most and still do.
  • Options
    Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a wonderful human being.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Oh but I loved Wagner.

La la loooove shack, She bangs, She bangs *plays bongos* :D

I loved Wagner :D
    Ray was OK and had a good voice sometimes (eg My Way) and Jedward were funny too :D
    Christopher is just really cheesy and dated IMO, he's not a "bad" singer just really old fashioned and not outstanding at all :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Ray Quinn and Jedward (although I grew to like Jedward after the show) are nothing in comparison to this man. All is forgiven..:mad:
    Look havent you said all this on numerous thread? along with the Childish/pathetic orange related jibe.. along with all the nan crap.. why did you feel the need to open another thread to slate chris? is your life that boring and pointless you spend your whole day thinking of silly comments and threads... about chris .. to get a pat on the back off the other pathetic haters on here? your all borderline bullies.. Just grow up and have more to your conversation! i find you all boring beyond belief! so you dont like his spray tan... to be fair it popular nowadays... so you dont like his nerves.. you try singing to a live audience of 5000 with 10 million at home.. so you dont like he is more popular with the british public that vote for xfactor winner.. get over it.. or go on the show and see if your as popular.,. if you dont like his style or music do what i do when someone comes on i dont like go toilet, make a cuppa and turn it back on they be finnished then!!! but come on stop making new threads surely you have more to say you group of bullies...that like to pick on Chris!
    Bananafish is another 1 of your creew who is i would say 11 at the most.. with the pathetic childish comments! have you ever been good at something in front of a few people? maybe reading to yourself.. or to afew class mates then done assembley and shaken like a leaf..? maybe this si the same with chris..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    He doesn't beat Frankie cockozza for me but damn close, hes really annoying to watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah- there have been plenty worse- people who are actually unpleasant. He's just orange and annoying. Too much mascara.... Its a boring year. They all blend in a bit so being orange- he stands out the most!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The GBP are to blame

You voted him back
  • Options
    sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He's in my top 3 most disliked contestants of all time along with dead wife man and Rachel Hylton. Its not just his hideous performances and his fakeness, he just has a really bad aura about him and there is something deeply unlikeable about him.

You should be ashamed of yourself referring to someone as dead wife man, you have obviously never lost anyone so close and if you say you have then I say your a liar. Having lost a wife to sudden illness I fund this type of comment extremely offensive and you should be kicked off these forums
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit harsh on Christopher in some of these posts. Not nice too.

Yes he is cheese, but some people like cheese very much. Cheese comes in all forms. The huge slice of cheddar that is Olly has catered for the younger cheese eating public. I assume Christopher is appealing to an older cheese obsessed public?
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    You should be ashamed of yourself referring to someone as dead wife man, you have obviously never lost anyone so close and if you say you have then I say your a liar. Having lost a wife to sudden illness I fund this type of comment extremely offensive and you should be kicked off these forums

Agree. An insensitive and cruel reference. Badly done.

What was wrong with simply 'the contestant that sadly lost his wife'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    A bit harsh on Christopher in some of these posts. Not nice too.

Yes he is cheese, but some people like cheese very much. Cheese comes in all forms. The huge slice of cheddar that is Olly has catered for the younger cheese eating public. I assume Christopher is appealing to an older cheese obsessed public?

It's not just that. He's a nasty piece of work. All the contestants have suggested they dislike him, Louis called him a diva, Kye basically admitted they fell out and Chris called him a massive tw*t too. And what makes all of that worse is the fact he tries to act like such a sweet guy!

Utter prick!
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why use the word hate, he is a human being with feelings. He is one of the few who has never sung a bad note, Ella sounded like a screeching cat last night it was an appalling racket but nobody bood her when she got through.

Chris is there because people are voting for him, he is not my cup of tea but there is a market for him obviously.