Options

Danny Crates, more please

Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This may have been covered elsewhere, but isn't Danny Crates doing a great job on his Channel 4 coverage of the Paralympics?

He's always upbeat, enjoying himself, informed, and a pleasure to watch. It's not just all about Clare Balding after all.

Yay Danny.

Comments

• Options
    zonizoni Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally, totally agree with you. Ch 4 have found a few gems, he is one of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    We should have crossed to him for more reaction, i don't where he's standing but he's IN the stadium :D
  • Options
    RubydollRubydoll Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I loved Danny doing this too, love his enthusiasm and his excitement :D
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was one of the people jumping about on the stage when the success of the bid was announced in Trafalgar Square in 2005. I assume he must have been part of the Olympic bid team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    He was one of the people jumping about on the stage when the success of the bid was announced in Trafalgar Square in 2005. I assume he must have been part of the Olympic bid team.

That's good to hear, - but I'd never heard of him until the Channel 4 coverage. I'm no expert on athletics, but just really appreciate it when someone does their job well, and think they should be given as many new opportunities as possible.
  • Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i worked with dannys mum for many years, then danny lost his arm and come and worked in the storeroom, he lived just up the road to me at the time, its great to see how far he has come since the days of working in the store room, we was over the moon when he won, great inspirational speaker and that is working well on tv
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    i worked with dannys mum for many years, then danny lost his arm and come and worked in the storeroom, he lived just up the road to me at the time, its great to see how far he has come since the days of working in the store room, we was over the moon when he won, great inspirational speaker and that is working well on tv

If you see her, tell she did a good job.
  • Options
    zonizoni Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to coment again.

Me and my daughter agree Danny is a natural. Would like to see him present able and para events on TV in the future.