Options

Whats the latest with Bo Bruce?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
Forum Member
I loved her, I heard she got a record deal - any follow up from that? :)

Comments

• Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    x-xLizx-x wrote: »
    I loved her, I heard she got a record deal - any follow up from that? :)

Working on her album I think
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    In the studio working on her album, she played V Festival, she's been doing public appearances though, recently attended the Sweeney premiere, she was going to do more but her mum's death changed things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2206527/Bo-Bruce-glams-look-Fashion-For-The-Brave-floorlength-black-gown-headpiece.html
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/VJ7FoYqn4Qj/The+Sweeney+UK+Film+Premiere/wE3i65iQvpc/Bo+Bruce

As well she's planning a unique video concept with her label, so for now she's laying low with her label in the studio.
  • Options
    maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said on Twitter that her album should be out early next year.
  • Options
    Grace250Grace250 Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I hear she's been working with all kinds of awesome people, including Johnny from Snow Patrol :D

The album should be fab
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    maggie_07 wrote: »
    She said on Twitter that her album should be out early next year.

Looking forward to this!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also just seen that 'damaged' is out on iTunes now!

I know it's not TECHNICALLY Bo's track or anything. It's a kryder track Bo did guest vocals for before the voice but its only just been released and I'm sure it will keep a lot of Bo's fans happy for a while until she releases her own material! Her voice sounds incredible on Kryders version of this track
  • Options
    anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From bo's official site:

So pleased to say that Bo’s first ever single has been put on the release schedule for a date in late February, with the album following hot on its heels in March. No further info is available but Bo’s label are gearing up for a big release, with recording beginning to wrap up, and photos and videos and artwork starting.

To start it all off Bo will be shooting a special video later this month; watch this space for more info.

Bo has been so incredibly busy all summer and working with an amazing array of people, including some of her all time heroes.

We cant wait to bring you more news which we will do soon.

Thank you one and all.

Team Bo.

http://bo-bruce.com/
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Good stuff, looks like they are pulling out all the stops for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    Good stuff, looks like they are pulling out all the stops for her.

Glad to see this! I think The Voice could have an incredible success story in Bo - she's an incredibly talented performer AND songwriter, so it's great to see that she seems to have a group of people behind her who are trying their best to make it happen for her!