Options

Was Kimberley calling Tamara out?

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apologies if this has already been discussed but I was wondering if anyone else thought that Kimberley felt Tamara's drunken display was for effect. She said on two separate occasions that I heard (loudly, for Kimberley, and in company) 'you didn't even have that much to drink' and 'are you really that much of a lightweight?'.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but it seemed possible that Kimberley was gently insinuating that Tamara was somewhat over-egging the pudding.

Comments

• Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this has already been discussed but I was wondering if anyone else thought that Kimberley felt Tamara's drunken display was for effect. She said on two separate occasions that I heard (loudly, for Kimberley, and in company) 'you didn't even have that much to drink' and 'are you really that much of a lightweight?'.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but it seemed possible that Kimberley was gently insinuating that Tamara was somewhat over-egging the pudding.

I also heard her say that - I think Tamara is coming across as a wee dram(a) queen! :D
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, yeah she probably was. Tamara doing a Charlotte maybe?
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    I think they nominated each other so maybe.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

I thought I heard Tamara say that she was pleased she hadn't been invited to Pauline's party because she got silly when drunk. She then went on to get drunk which I thought was a bit obvious so maybe she was pretending to be drunk as Kimberly hinted at.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they nominated each other so maybe.

They did, though Tamara indicated that she would vote that way a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberly had the measure of Tamara last night and wasn't afraid to allude to it. So far I'm liking her.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Kimberly had the measure of Tamara last night and wasn't afraid to allude to it. So far I'm liking her.

Me too:D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too:D

Hooray YL;-) Nice one.x
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    They did, though Tamara indicated that she would vote that way a couple of days ago.

Thanks. I must have missed Tamara's hint.

Kimberly apparently citing "unapproachable and really rude" and Tamara citing "eye-rolling and snooty", so maybe just an instant mutual dislike of the competition, or something else we haven't seen.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Assassination bitching (as Judi James calls it) seems very much Kimberly's style.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I must have missed Tamara's hint.

She had a dig at Kimberly being a model.