Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member

I think they may consider you a challenge oathy so be on the look out

:D:D I bet oathy would tell them where to get off!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please forgive me if I have mentioned this already, but Amy-Louise has a lovely new game called Barking at the Televison.

She is particularly averse to men for some reason:confused: and of course barking dogs, and she wasn't too happy with the Percussion episode of BBC Young Musician of the Year. I didn't dare confront her with the Eurovision Song Contest.:D

This has all coincided with her discovering that her ears can go into different positions depending on her emotions.:cool:
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Please forgive me if I have mentioned this already, but Amy-Louise has a lovely new game called Barking at the Televison.

She is particularly averse to men for some reason:confused: and of course barking dogs, and she wasn't too happy with the Percussion episode of BBC Young Musician of the Year. I didn't dare confront her with the Eurovision Song Contest.:D

This has all coincided with her discovering that her ears can go into different positions depending on her emotions.:cool:

She will soon find out that the more she puts her ears back to look like a meeerkat the more she gets to eat off your plate. :cool:
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I met Honey's Nobby tonight :D

It was love at first sight :)

JoJo I was very sorry to her about Alice, Martha is a great name ... same as my nans :)

I made a thread for SBBA in GD, hope people don't mind me posting it in here.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1962668
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Morning SR :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,605
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR :D
    Morning Flora :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning Eddy :D
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D I bet oathy would tell them where to get off!:D

judging by some of the "characters" in the local ASDA It could explain a great deal.
    :blush:

Morning everyone xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    judging by some of the "characters" in the local ASDA It could explain a great deal.
    :blush:

Morning everyone xx
    Morning oathy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning oathy :D

looks like the Druggie's next door left last night quite a lot of noise and loads of stuff being moved out. wokeup this morning and no heavy smell of skunk in the bathroom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like the Druggie's next door left last night quite a lot of noise and loads of stuff being moved out. wokeup this morning and no heavy smell of skunk in the bathroom
    That'll be a great relief to you. :D Is the house rented?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That'll be a great relief to you. :D Is the house rented?

oh lord yes. in the last 14 months there's been like 24 different people in there its part of that company that brings in polish people to work for cleaning etc.
    that skunk really does smell its so heavy even with the wind we get it just seems to sit in the air and not move.
    I ended up putting Jayes fluid all around the wall to try and mask the smell but even that didn't work :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh lord yes. in the last 14 months there's been like 24 different people in there its part of that company that brings in polish people to work for cleaning etc.
    that skunk really does smell its so heavy even with the wind we get it just seems to sit in the air and not move.
    I ended up putting Jayes fluid all around the wall to try and mask the smell but even that didn't work :o
    Gawd who knows who you'll end up with next! :o

It isn't the nicest of smells, it's pretty cloying actually. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gawd who knows who you'll end up with next! :o

It isn't the nicest of smells, it's pretty cloying actually. :o

I actually don't know how they all manage to sleep in there its 3 bedroom house and at least 10 people at a time in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh god... mad aunty alert.
    where are those aliens when you need them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello all :D

She will soon find out that the more she puts her ears back to look like a meeerkat the more she gets to eat off your plate. :cool:

unfortunately she has already started copying Zaccy, who claws frantically at my arm, and Bloss who tends to punch me in the stomach...
    oh god... mad aunty alert.
    where are those aliens when you need them

:o:confused: mad aunty?:confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all :D

unfortunately she has already started copying Zaccy, who claws frantically at my arm, and Bloss who tends to punch me in the stomach...

:o:confused: mad aunty?:confused::D

you know that Aunty in Harry Potter the one he explodes think of her
    then add joan Collins into the mix :o
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

JoJo I was very sorry to her about Alice, Martha is a great name ... same as my nans :)

Thanks for doing that Joni, its going along nicely, many people have posted already, even some who never heard of him, thats what Ds does to people at times like this.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Martha meows at the TV, particularly at the snooker! When the ball is potted, she goes round the back of the TV to see where it's gone:D

Millie barks at men, particularly, who wear hats. Sometimes women in hats, but usually men. No idea why she does it, she rarely barks and almost never at people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »

Afternoon everyone:)

He sounds adorable, I wish Honey could post pictures:(

Thanks Joni - it was really awful, poor little soul didn't deserve that and OH will blame himself for ever and ever. Martha however has softened the blow, but Alice was of course, irreplaceable.

I'll go and take a look at the thread now - such sad news.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BB forum will feel a hell of a lot emptier now :(

RIP SBBA, you will be much missed

Such a knowledge of BB's around the world and always very patient when the forum got crazy during BB showtime whether it be USA, Canada, Australia or UK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://s16.postimg.org/bqjto4nqd/img070.jpg

The "family" still thousands of pictures to sort out for various people.
    but its really helping
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    The BB forum will feel a hell of a lot emptier now :(

RIP SBBA, you will be much missed

Such a knowledge of BB's around the world and always very patient when the forum got crazy during BB showtime whether it be USA, Canada, Australia or UK

I very rarely post in this thread but after todays news i suddenly felt 'empty' when visiting the forum.
    SBBA was a very big name known to many of us here with a wealth of knowledge on BB in many countries.
    although never met in person it feels like i did.
    the forum will never be the same again
    This truly is a sad day for this forum.
    RIP and thanks so much for making the forum more enjoyable.:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    happybbfan wrote: »
    I very rarely post in this thread but after todays news i suddenly felt 'empty' when visiting the forum.
    SBBA was a very big name known to many of us here with a wealth of knowledge on BB in many countries.
    although never met in person it feels like i did.
    the forum will never be the same again
    This truly is a sad day for this forum.
    RIP and thanks so much for making the forum more enjoyable.:cry:

Many of us feel the same - we shared the BB madness - and when you think how many posters become vitriolic and spiteful, to lose such a kindly soul is doubly sad.
This discussion has been closed.