Options

The vile James Jordan

Comments

• Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I like him too! I wonder why the surprise when the worst ever housemate, Helen, also had a fan base. Why are people so concerned that some of us like him?

I don't know its all a bit strange.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danigirl wrote: »
    I click on a thread on James Jordan and his treatment of Gary and instead find myself walking into a battle about Helen...

Mind = blown
    It always is on this chaps threads. I swear blind he does it on purpose just to keep his threads bumped up. Every single thread has Helen in it, I find its frustrating as she long gone and its a new show,
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is only long gone for those with great amnesia, otherwise she's so beautifully fresh to the mind.
  • Options
    Nigel_BourneNigel_Bourne Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I don't care who disagrees with me, but I *like* James Jordan. He's far and away one of the more intelligent housemates (not that there's a lot of difficulty in achieving that!) and is genuinely talented as opposed to people like George (who I like as well!) and the appalling Frenchy. What is she good at? *WHY* is she classed as a "celebrity"?

On SCD, James was often confrontational with Craig Revel-Horwood; and those spats were always entertaining.

As far as reminding Gary Busey that he needed a shower goes, he made a conscious and elegant decision to do that in private so that specifically, GB would *not* be embarrassed. I am very glad we don't have smellyvision!!

James is very, very real and I admire and enjoy his level of honesty.
  • Options
    spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems. Patronising Gary at every opportunity, being disrespectful to him and then immediately running away to tell the others as if it's something to be proud of. Telling him that everyone in the house knows he hasn't showered for one week and then going around all the other housemates to discuss it was purely designed to humiliate him.

Are you serious? I know James is outspoken but at least he's "real" unlike that cretin Busey.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I'm not a BB fan but wanted to post here as I've been following with great interest what people have been saying about James Jordan, as a lot of it backs up what I thought about him for a while. Did any of you see him and Ola on 'Mr & Mrs' a while back? He admitted to being jealous of the fact that she had won more dance trophies than him and talked about smashing them up as if it was perfectly acceptable behaviour. Also his lovely wife keeps talking about him and says she wishes she could see more of him on BB, yet although she's still doing Strictly Come Dancing without him this year, he slagged off the show and said he would be watching X Factor instead. Goodness knows why she stays with him!
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I

As far as reminding Gary Busey that he needed a shower goes, he made a conscious and elegant decision to do that in private so that specifically, GB would *not* be embarrassed. I am very glad we don't have smellyvision!!

Oh, for goodness sake. There was no 'quiet word'. He went around the whole house discussing it with anyone who would listen. That was designed purely to further humiliate him.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is only long gone for those with great amnesia, otherwise she's so beautifully fresh to the mind.
    Where do you get these S~~~ quotes from must make up copying people words
  • Options
    Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    Oh, for goodness sake. There was no 'quiet word'. He went around the whole housing discussing it with anyone who would listen. That was designed purely to further humiliate him.

You're right Rufus, I can't remember who mentioned his shower in the kitchen last night, but as they weren't privvy to the convo in the bedroom means James must have told them >:(
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Oh, for goodness sake. There was no 'quiet word'. He went around the whole house discussing it with anyone who would listen. That was designed purely to further humiliate him.

How do you know that? Why are you making things up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know that? Why are you making things up?

Because I have viewed the footage with my own eyes.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Because I have viewed the footage with my own eyes.

Where is this footage?
  • Options
    BowdonBowdon Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James was poking his nose in to Ricci's potential situation with Lauren by pushing the situation. Then when he got the opportunity with Stephanie he was pushing that situation too about George. To the point Stephanie thought James and George hanged out together.

I'm not sure if he was being malicious, doesnt know when to keep his nose out, or he was creeping on to those women.

Audley had it right when he said that James keeps trying to act like he's one of the younger ones (though pulls the age card when he feels threatened). I think that shows a lot about his own insecurities and issues. He's certainly not inside how he presents himself outwardly.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't deserve to share the same sentence as our Helen. One of them is the people's champion and one of them is a nasty piece of work who will be booted out at the very first opportunity.

Hahahah:D James is miles better than that cretinous baggage. She would be the first to pick on Gary, she always belittled anyone different. James is actually honest, too honest really but he is no bully. Whilst Helen was warned for bullying and name calling In BB15.
    How deluded can people be.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Hahahah:D James is miles better than that cretinous baggage. She would be the first to pick on Gary, she always belittled anyone different. James is actually honest, too honest really but he is no bully. Whilst Helen was warned for bullying and name calling In BB15.
    How deluded can people be.:o

Another person full of bitterness and resentment. Helen captured the hearts of the nation and was crowned champion. There was 15,000 applicants and just one winner -- Helen. We the people made that decision. I'm sick of repeating myself but it really is time to accept it and move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The self proclaimed Brad Pitt of the dance world. What an arrogant man he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another person full of bitterness and resentment. Helen captured the hearts of the nation and was crowned champion. There was 15,000 applicants and just one winner -- Helen. We the people made that decision. I'm sick of repeating myself but it really is time to accept it and move on.

well its very easy......... stop name dropping the horrible biatch then. She won by 1.something of the vote :D:D Hardly a runaway victory and she is history now. She's not even yesterday's chip paper though convenient fodder to bump up your threads right?

............. In your own words move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well its very easy......... stop name dropping the horrible biatch then. She won by 1.something of the vote :D:D Hardly a runaway victory and she is history now. She's not even yesterday's chip paper though convenient fodder to bump up your threads right?

............. In your own words move on.

Name dropping?

Helen's name was brought into the thread due to the bitterness of certain posters who seem determined to compare her to this monster James. If people continue to make these mindless comparisons then I will continue to highlight the fact Helen is the people's champion. Some people appear to be utterly obsessed with Helen and simply cannot accept that we the people crowned her champion. Time for everyone to move on, including you.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is this footage?

It's on the television that you watch :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Some of these posts are like watching BB in text :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    peterspikepeterspike Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    James is a t w a t in a hat hope he gets evicted the moron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterspike wrote: »

If it was vote to evict then he would be gone. Apparently it's going to be vote to save so he'll probably be safe, unfortunately.
  • Options
    PontywarriorPontywarrior Posts: 8,142
    Forum Member
    peterspike wrote: »

Seriously?

It is posts like this that sadly reflect BB viewers that are slowly but surely driving me away after watching since the start!

By all means try and make a case for evicting someone but these kinds of posts are just sad!
  • Options
    mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't deserve to share the same sentence as our Helen. One of them is the people's champion and one of them is a nasty piece of work who will be booted out at the very first opportunity.

Oh that is sooooo funny
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems. Patronising Gary at every opportunity, being disrespectful to him and then immediately running away to tell the others as if it's something to be proud of. Telling him that everyone in the house knows he hasn't showered for one week and then going around all the other housemates to discuss it was purely designed to humiliate him.

Choosing dance as a career choice, has I fear, made him a little too macho for his own good ... probably in an effort to prove he isn't some stereotypical homosexual man who likes to dance.

Physically, his facial features remind me of a fox. Nothing wrong with that though - it's not as if I would ever be delusional enough to believe he might have been Basil Brush in a previous life.