Eastenders: Who would you like to see return?

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey I have seen this thread on Walford Web Forums and it has gone down really well so who would you like to see return?

I would love to see Sean, Zoe, Grant, Courtney, Little Mo, Lynne and Vicki.

For small returns because I think small returns work well as well like Mandy Salter she was not a big return in 2011 so I would love to see Kelly Taylor back and Sasha Perkins back and Demi, Rosie, Keith and Darren Miller back

Comments

• ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Cue all the predictable suggestions now :D
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe.....
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam Mitchell. To solve any argument over which one, I propose some sort of job share. Kim will film Mon-Weds and Daniella Thurs-Sat. They'll do alternate night shoots as required.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Shenice. A true EE legend that will live long in my memory.

Reg Cox could do with a Dirty Den style comeback too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »

Long may she reign. In her short tenure she out-Stacey'ed Lauren and even actual Stacey :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard Lucy Beale faked her death.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Double post, browser screwed up, sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CamCam wrote: »
    I heard Lucy Beale faked her death.
    CamCam wrote: »
    I heard Lucy Beale faked her death. :D

And people accuse me of talking to myself :D;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    And people accuse me of talking to myself :D;-)

I'm not quite as skilled as you yet, my conversations with myself are incoherent and make no sense :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »

Reg Cox could do with a Dirty Den style comeback too.

Could DTC do the character justice though? And is the current cast good enough for Shenice? I'm not too sure about a return for her at this point, but then if BBC are looking for more of a ratings boost, she might be their only viable option, hopefully they can tempt Lily back to the role.

I'd like to see Sean back though, but it's unlikely to happen now because of how well Rob is doing in Hollywood. It's a shame though as with Stacey, Deano, Denise, Roxy, Shirley and Jean around, it could have been a good time for him to come back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Long may she reign. In her short tenure she out-Stacey'ed Lauren and even actual Stacey :eek:

She even outshone Amy Mitchell and Tracey the Barmaid :o.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Could DTC do the character justice though? And is the current cast good enough for Shenice? I'm not too sure about a return for her at this point, but then if BBC are looking for more of a ratings boost, she might be their only viable option, hopefully they can tempt Lily back to the role.

I'd like to see Sean back though, but it's unlikely to happen now because of how well Rob is doing in Hollywood. It's a shame though as with Stacey, Deano, Denise, Roxy, Shirley and Jean around, it could have been a good time for him to come back.

Rob said he would return for Roxy's exit
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chelsea, purely to see Dean's reaction
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone like small returns? Am I the only one on here who like Demi, Darren, Keith and Rosie Miller and Kelly Taylor and Sasha Perkins and Kareena Ferreira?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Ava and sam
  • allthingsukallthingsuk Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    I want Shirley Benson and her cat to make a return. Although maybe a return for the cat might be a bit of a stretch given it's used its nine lives...

And Danny Mitchell as well. He was the original Chewbacca. Joey Branning was just Chewbacca incarnate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »

Good points, Zack. I would say the current cast combined is not even close to the talents of Shenice. She is a modern day Meryl Streep. She is EE's only chance to get the ratings back up. The show cannot go on without her.

I agree. A missed opportunity to not have Sean in the show right now. There's nobody around to stick Dean's head in a bog for starters :(.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Shirley Benson and her cat to make a return. Although maybe a return for the cat might be a bit of a stretch given it's used its nine lives...

And Danny Mitchell as well. He was the original Chewbacca. Joey Branning was just Chewbacca incarnate.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D
  • allthingsukallthingsuk Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    Hey I have seen this thread on Walford Web Forums and it has gone down really well so who would you like to see return?

I would love to see Sean, Zoe, Grant, Courtney, Little Mo, Lynne and Vicki.

For small returns because I think small returns work well as well like Mandy Salter she was not a big return in 2011 so I would love to see Kelly Taylor back and Sasha Perkins back and Demi, Rosie, Keith and Darren Miller back

Surprised you haven't mentioned Peggy yet.

She could return for King Philth's funeral. Philth gets hooked on crack again, has a heart attack Derek Branning-style, falls down some steps and cracks his egghead (either that or he might just finally deflate like a balloon). Peggy comes back for the funeral and wails hysterically (think Deidre from Corrie but 10x worse), like she does best.

Speaking of which, maybe a return for Peggy might not be such a good thing. I might die from blood loss from all the bleeding from my ears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all seriousness who would people like to see return? And I don't want to see anymore silly answers. I have received a bit of sad news
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mickey off of the Bill. I feel like he was Kat's one true love.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the Shenice joke not getting tired now?

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing someone low key and normal but who can provide a function - like Yolande. Patrick has done little since she left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all seriousness who would people like to see return? And I don't want to see anymore silly answers. I have received a bit of sad news

Hey, we are being serious :(.

What "Shenice joke"? :confused:
    I certainly wasn't joking when I said that I want Shenice back.
  • darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig Farbrass as Dan