Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »
    Loved having Libby back! Been waiting so long since her sudden departure a few years ago! Although I thought she (Kym)seemed a bit strange in the scene with Paul, not sure why though.
    I thought the same, not sure if it's because her accent seem a little different or it's just me.

The writers seem determined to make Sonya dislike-able, I used to like her but recent episodes she's been very annoying but I guess we all know where that is leading.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    I thought the same, not sure if it's because her accent seem a little different or it's just me.

The writers seem determined to make Sonya dislike-able, I used to like her but recent episodes she's been very annoying but I guess we all know where that is leading.

Sonya was the usual PITA today - had to laugh when she threw at Toadie that he had promised to understand 'my need to help people'. Does she ever think Toadie and her family might have needs? She buts in on Toadie's business, dumps Nell on Georgia most of the time, and it's very arrogant of her to assume she CAN help people!
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodbye Callum *cheers secretly in the corner and aims sights on Sonya*

Gosh, but she was annoying as hell today.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    6 years off Callum and finally he's gone!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    6 years off Callum and finally he's gone!

Hooray!
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Good to have Libby back. Nu-Ben looks more like Drew, which is a good thing, IMO. Nice little cross-over scene with Libby and Holly, too.

Someone should remind Paul about Cameron, his son, who died indirectly due to Paul being an absent parent, which caused Robert to go psycho and impersonate his identical twin, Cameron. But I guess Paul has absolved himself of any responsibility on that one.

Adiós, Callum! I did like his scenes with Josie. If she sticks around, I wonder if she will get with Bailey? Sonya is single-handedly pushing Toadie away. She completely overreacted to Toadie agreeing to let Josie sleep in Callum's room.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll miss Callum. And Josie too, if this means she'll be leaving.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sonya ..shesh..she didnt answer her phone so its all toads fault..now who will look after Nell when shes off busy bodying?

I thought Gorgia was particly ugly today(her voice oh my god her tones)

Love Libby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Is Callum gonna come back in a year? I for one hope so. ..One of my favorite characters/ actors.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I'm actually going to miss Callum :(. I hope he comes back one day
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad that Callum has gone. He and Josie are cute but they've had far too much screen time lately. They make me want to switch to a The Chase.
    Forum Member
    Towie1977 wrote: »
    I'm glad that Callum has gone. He and Josie are cute but they've had far too much screen time lately.
    You can accuse Josie of many things, but having too much screen time isn't one of them. She only appears in one episode a week! And Callum only gets two episodes a week. Slight overreaction Towie!
    fiagomez wrote: »
    and i cant believe kyle cheated again!! >:(
    I don't think Kyle cheated. I know his frantic phone call to Dane made it sound like he had cheated and wanted Dane to lie, but I think Kyle just wanted Dane to tell Georgia that it was Dane who hooked up with the girl and not Kyle, as he felt Georgia wasn't believing him. I think Chris' comment was referencing the fact that they have trust issues and Georgia seems quite insecure.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris the dog stealer allways knows best
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niaomi's becoming a right lying bitch. I can't wait for when she gets exposed for what she's been doing to Toadie and Sonia's relationship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Niaomi's becoming a right lying bitch. I can't wait for when she gets exposed for what she's been doing to Toadie and Sonia's relationship.

Go Naomi! Sonya hasn't been treasuring her relationship as she should - everything's always about her!
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Naomi! Sonya hasn't been treasuring her relationship as she should - everything's always about her!

I'm cheering Naomi on too! Sonya has been a right bitch to Toadie lately i hope he does have an affair with Naomi just to see Sonya's face, she deserves it. I hope Naomi gets her man otherwise this whole storyline will have been for nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Chris the dog stealer allways knows best

This made me laugh :D

Interesting direction Naomi's character is going. At first she just seemed to be making the most of the strain in Toadie and Sonya's relationship to get closer, but now she is actively trying to drive a wedge between them. I suppose it was never actually revealed how her and Charles ended up together.

Please writers just leave Amber and Josh alone, They are finally happy! (and maybe see if Victor Cleary could finish off that Jayden kid)
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    I loathe infidelity, but I'm actively willing Toadie to cheat on Sonya with Naomi. Sonia's been a complete shrew of late. She and Imogen need a spell in the sin-bin for a while. In the past, I've loved both characters!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    I loathe infidelity, but I'm actively willing Toadie to cheat on Sonya with Naomi. Sonia's been a complete shrew of late. She and Imogen need a spell in the sin-bin for a while. In the past, I've loved both characters!

Have never loved Sonya buy found her fairly inoffensive at first. There won't be much sympathy for her if Toadie goes off with Naomi. She's com ppletely self-obsessed - even her 'helping' people is one great big ego trip - not to mention supremely arrogant!
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »

Lol to the sin bin! I'm not willing Toadie to cheat but I agree that Sonya has brought this whole thing on herself. But in a way thats a good thing as it makes the triangle more interesting. Naomi is doing despicable things but she's also doing them in a fun way so it's not a case of Toadie being blind to whats happening. It's a more natural thing that when one partner neglects another they can find themselves susceptible to a third party without even knowing it.

I also agree about Imogen. She was my have newbie for such a long time and now I can't stand her. It seems they are taking her down some annoying, immature bad girl path and I want it to stop! I think Amber will end up with Daniel which is a shame as Im also liking her with Josh now. But then I don't fancy Daniel ending up with Imogen either because she's being such a right pain. I actually think Daniel and Paige might be a better combination, they are both characters with real potential and the casting is terrific. I even think Paige has even more potential to be the next big thing than her big sister Felicity Scully.
    Forum Member
    Libby wasn't even in today's episode was she?! :mad:
    Forum Member
    Sonya is distroying her marriage. She's yet to see that her need to help people has become an addiction, so she's acting seriously selfish and expecting Toadie to deal with it and not complain.

I don't want Naomi to win Toadie on the basis of scheming, as that sends out the wrong message, and it will only make Sonya a victim, and you know she would milk it for all it's worth, blaming Toadie for everything.

I did LOL at that scene with Naomi reading law books to Nell, which calmed her down.
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Please writers just leave Amber and Josh alone, They are finally happy! (and maybe see if Victor Cleary could finish off that Jayden kid)
    I really like the potential of Daniel and Amber - she's a much better character around him than she is with Josh.

I think Victor Cleary should stick around so he can take out all the characters we dislike.
    Forum Member
    I love Naomi, wasn't keen on her at first but she's brilliant. Has she even had a scene with her son yet though?
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    I love Naomi, wasn't keen on her at first but she's brilliant. Has she even had a scene with her son yet though?

Her son?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I hope he comes back one day

with a new head and about 10 years older :D
This discussion has been closed.