[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    The Atlanta finale was good, I don't like Kenya but she does bring the drama. I think it was shady to demand Porsha come as Baps, as a good host she should of made sure each of the women were happy with their characters. I've seen on twitter Kenya likening the situation to being invited to a black tie event and turning up in jeans and a tshirt which is nothing like it imo. If Porsha didn't come as a character then it would be the same, but she came as a character. Of course Porsha could of dressed up as Baps but she shouldn't be forced to if she didn't want to. I'm glad Nene completely showed Kenya up at her own event :D The reunion looks good though, the Kim stuff will be boring though. Nene and Kim are going to make up which is good for them but as Kim isn't on the show I don't really care lol

As I'm watching RHOA on ITV2 you can tell the continuity announcer has obviously never watched the show as he continually pronounces Nene and Sherees names wrong. They pronounce them Neigh-Neigh and Sherry :p

The RHOBH reunion was kind of boring imo I'm glad Kim has stayed sober for the season but Yolanda was right, she didn't remember that day in Paris for whatever reason. It was super catty of Yolanda to say "You remember?" though ;) I could see where Brandi was coming from but I think she just used the wrong word. Kyle claims to be Kim's biggest supporter but never fails to exploit Kim's problems. An example is the tearful talk at Kyle's store opening. I don't think its out of the realms to believe Kyle uses her position on the show to help Mauricios business. She claims not to be that close to Adrienne but the ass kissing she did tells a different story. Kyle just wants to be liked by everyone and be on everyones side, I don't think she wants conflict (unless its at her party lol) but by not wanting conflict, she is creating it.

Not much drama in the RHOC premiere but it just seemed all about setting the landscape for the season to come. I do actually like Vicki as the original housewife as I think out of the whole franchise she is one of the most real (Ironic as she just gets plastic surgery) but I mean in how she lives her life, she puts it all out there not playing up for the cameras. Her new face doesn't look good in photos but she was on WWHL last night and she actually looked really good. I think her face was still swollen when filming started. It still seems odd to see Tamra and Gretchen as friends, they are too similar though. I think after all this time they may be better as enemies! :D I do like Heather but I didn't like how she was treating Terry. Was anyone else getting flashbacks to the Maloofs here? I know it just seems playful but you never know . . .
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimkam_kim wrote: »

I do like Heather but I didn't like how she was treating Terry. Was anyone else getting flashbacks to the Maloofs here? I know it just seems playful but you never know . . .

Omg! Yes I did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    RHOA Reunion Part One: Lisa it was a foreclosure.............."Can't wait for a sex-tape" Her name's Lisa not "Tulisa" Poor Kandi. Why wasn't Sheree wearing her own fashion line? Is she too classy to wear her own designs? "I Love myself" At least Sheree's honest. Lisa looked she agreed with Kate Arthur's "Theory" about Sheree. When Nene was talking about seeing Lisa's family Kandi looked offended. Nene should grab the bull by the horns and talk to Curtis. I think Andy is right Nene is punishing Curtis. Kim looked really depressed when Andy started showing them her love life. What really happened with Kim and Big Poppa? On the show, she said she had no problem with dating a married man, now all of a sudden she wants the divorce papers in front of her, and she's dating other people. I think Big Poppa is still supporting her.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Felt so sorry for Kandi at the season 2 reunion :( Although the reunion as a whole was a big strange and a little disappointing considering all the drama there was in the season, as there was no drama in the first part of the reunion at all. All the housewives seemed quite subdued and Andy didn't seem able to get much out of them which was strange :p The way Kim acted towards Andy when he asked about Big Papa was kinda rude as well.
    Forum Member
    Yay at New Jersey returning! It's two months off though :( I really believe that Danielle is going to come back! Not as a housewife but she will make an appearance

Your not the only one who said that _NiallDEE_, you should read what Andy Cohen says about it in his book, he says
    Another highly anticipated reunion turned into a snore with season 2 of RHOA, which had been a fever-pitch rage-fest all season long, full of wig pulls, controversy over Kim's debut single "Tardy for the Party," even warring fashion lines (there isn't enough tape stock in Japan to satisfy my love for discussing She by Sheree) But when I got to the set that morning, I encountered five very shut-down Atlanta housewives who had taken some sort of vow of silence. Two days before, I'd had my one and only cross conversation with Nene Leakes. I actually don't know that I'd call it a "conversation," and "cross" may be too polite a word; she actually called; screamed at me for five minutes and hung up. She was torrentially unhappy with the finale, which she'd just finished watching in preparation for the reunion show. It was the big She by Sheree fashion show and she didn't like how she was portrayed, nor did she care for the epilogue cards about each of the women at the end.
    The lack of agita during the reunion was causing me agita, with the women not playing along with the questions, not backing up things they'd said during the season, and refusing the call each other out regarding obvious issues. The only one on-set getting any shade from the women was me. At one point I turned to Nene and asked "What'd you do with Nene?" During the break, I chastised them: "You know what, this is so BORING. I don't want you to fight. I could give a shit whether you fight or not, just be yourselves. Don't clam up." But, with the exception of Kandi, the women never opened up, and the viewers were pissed("Why were the women so SHUT DOWN?! They decided to stop talking at the REUNION? What is with them?!!") Again, those expectations that a huge, drama-filled season equals a huge, drama-filled reunion will get you every time.

I agree it was super boring! Bravo just renewed loads of new shows including S4 of RHOBH, S6 of RHOA, S3 of RHOM and S6 of RHONY (Its strange they haven't started filming yet but the best news is another Atlanta housewife is getting a spinoff!
    “Rich People’s Problems” (working title)

Produced by True Entertainment with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Dean Slotar and David Stefanou as Executive Producers.

When the rich and famous of Atlanta have a dispute, they know that only one lawyer will deliver some cold, hard justice: Phaedra Parks of “The Real Housewife of Atlanta.” Whether it’s friends battling over an $8,000 loan or accusations of stolen Chanel handbags or confusion over a prenuptial agreement and whether it entitles you to two or three live-in staff members, the rich certainly have an odd sense of what qualifies as a problem in today’s world, and Phaedra will be there to help them sort it all out.

Also is this the UK housewives that was posted earlier in the thread about Caprice?
    “Ladies of London” (working title)

Produced by BBC Worldwide Productions with Izzie Pick Ashcroft and Michael Brooks as Executive Producers.

Set in the glittering, class-conscious city of London, this new series follows a group of elite British socialites and American expats enjoying the upper crust of the high society world. And while these Brits and Americans all live in the same city, have been married to rock stars, dated royalty, are darlings of the paparazzi and enjoy wealth beyond belief, they are still culturally, worlds apart.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) OK you horrible lot. First person to PM me a link to Orange County gets a huge cyber hug. :( I cant find a genuine one anywhere.
    It's driving me nuts. :cry:

Just off to watch the 2nd part of BH Reunion first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see the latest 30 Rock episode that was a p take of Housewives? A lot of tables being thrown about and chat of 'love tanks'. :D
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :) OK you horrible lot. First person to PM me a link to Orange County gets a huge cyber hug. :( I cant find a genuine one anywhere.
    It's driving me nuts. :cry:

:( Same here tally- I need to watch The OC, and get a look at Vicki's new face :D

I was going to post the news about New Jersey returning on June 2nd, but Ive been beaten to it! :p Its a while off yet though, so I have time to mentally prepare! I still think it was high time for Caroline and Jac to go though, I hope we have some new ladies as "Friends" this season, it desperately needs some new blood. I think kimkam is spot on though, I really think Danielle might make an appearance :eek:

So glad Atlanta is getting a 6th season (it was never not going to though)- lets make sure we get Miss Kenya Moore back for another go on the crazy train! Also pleased about Miami getting another season- I really enjoyed season 2 and Im looking forward to season 3, apparently Karent wont be returning though, but as long as Adriana is there Im happy!

and Real Housewives of New York is deffo coming back. Im glad, I was a bit unsure of its future as they hadnt filmed in SO long. Theres rumours floating around they are planning to totally clean house though and have a whole new cast. I cant really see that being true after last seasons "re-launch" didnt quite work out though. I dont think Andy would ever let Ramona go anyway! They wont bring back Jill as a Housewife, but I think they should get her in for a guest spot! :D

I LOVE that Phaedra is getting a spin-off :D and also Derek J and Miss Lawrence are going to be on a new fashion based show aswell. The Atlanta cast have spin-offs by the bucket load, and you just know Nene will get a wedding show!

This Ladies of London show looks interesting, and yeah kimkam this was the show that was rumoured last year with Caprice, and I think Patsy Kensit aswell. Im interested to see if thats still the case.

Lots of potentially good stuff to look forward to from Bravo!
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Bravo announced today that New Jersey is back on the 2nd June for Season 5 so I'm giddy with excitement.

As for the OC season 8 premiere last night... Well we had 5 different Vicki faces within the first 5 minutes! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and Real Housewives of New York is deffo coming back. Im glad, I was a bit unsure of its future as they hadnt filmed in SO long. Theres rumours floating around they are planning to totally clean house though and have a whole new cast. I cant really see that being true after last seasons "re-launch" didnt quite work out though. I dont think Andy would ever let Ramona go anyway! They wont bring back Jill as a Housewife, but I think they should get her in for a guest spot! :D

I hope it's a clean sweep with entire new cast. The reason last season didn't work was because none of them cared enough to actually get into anything with each other. Everyone seemed as if they were checked out, even the newbies! Except phobia girl, but a season talking about phobias is not anyones thing and not to mention the reunion. Saying that I liked Heather a lot. Just fire Sonja already!

Imagine if they brought Jill back though! My god every real housewive form/news site would explode..and so would Jills head! For me Jill is the Nene of NY. You could totally imagine her smug face saying 'Im baaaack'. Sorry but I am so praying for this.
    Forum Member
    Just fire Sonja already!

Nooooooo! I love Sonja. She's entertaining because she's always willing to just be the clown and be incredibly silly on-camera. I also kind of enjoy the Countess as well because she has no sense of irony - which makes her brilliant for reality TV.

Sonja just needs to stop banging on about this damn toaster oven. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo! I love Sonja. She's entertaining because she's always willing to just be the clown and be incredibly silly on-camera. I also kind of enjoy the Countess as well because she has no sense of irony - which makes her brilliant for reality TV.

Sonja just needs to stop banging on about this damn toaster oven. :rolleyes:

God no. She is a mess and not one of the fun to watch ones either. She just gets drunk and acts like an ass while squealing and I can't deal with that for another season. I mean watching a near 50 year old talking about anal in the bushes is not my thing. Her 'pecking order' comments was the dealbreaker for me, that was just embarrassing as hell. Then theres her 20 million assistants that I'm not sure what they do because I don't think she does anything either..Also I swear she was the other woman the psychic was talking about in season 4.

The countess is just so unintentionally hilarious because, as you said has no sense of irony.

The toaster over that never was? :eek: I'm surprised Heather never rugby tackled her through that couch at the reunion when she pulled out those logos. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Thanks Andrew. xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :) Thanks Andrew. xxx

It's no problem. xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Hey guys! Kind of lurk on this thread from time to time but I'm afraid my Housewives addiction is getting much worse... I used to just watch New York every now and then on itv2 and now I download 4 out of 6 the day after they air in America. *help*

Anyway SO excited for the return of New Jersey- by far the best! Are they finished filming though? Thought they were due to go through to the end of April and that Danielle was only due start filming a week ago? (although it wouldn't surprise me if Bravo reordered events as they did with last season to make Teresa look worse!)

As for New York- Used to love me some Remona but last season she took it to a new level and with no Jill or Alex to fight with her and keep her in check she was kind of insufferable. Carol is the only one i want back. Although agree that she seemed less into it than the rest and just kind of watched as everyone else was nuts, but her blogs made it worth it. (Yes, i read the blogs. Told you- i got it bad.)
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Yes New Jersey finally confirmed for 2nd June :d i can not wait but i have a feeling its going to be all 4 against Tre :( I heard Tre got the blame for a massive fight in the finale even though she was not even there! WTH??? I have a feeling Danielle will make an appearance towards the end of S5 as there has been so many rumours.

Onto BH reunion I disagree that it was boring i enjoyed, Just goes to show aswel that Adrienne is just big far lier and cant face the consequences of her actions. She knew by turning up she would be called out on everything and she cant afford to have yet more backlash so i guess she took a smart move to protect her businesses but still.

I think taylor knew her time on the show has come to and end which is why she kept quiet.... go out on a high and she has.

Good to see all the women raise a toast at the end. Im looking forward to see what S4 holds in store we should get 2 new Housewives replacing Taylor and Adrienne i think all the others are safe from the axe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Yes New Jersey finally confirmed for 2nd June :d i can not wait but i have a feeling its going to be all 4 against Tre :( I heard Tre got the blame for a massive fight in the finale even though she was not even there! WTH??? I have a feeling Danielle will make an appearance towards the end of S5 as there has been so many rumours.

Onto BH reunion I disagree that it was boring i enjoyed, Just goes to show aswel that Adrienne is just big far lier and cant face the consequences of her actions. She knew by turning up she would be called out on everything and she cant afford to have yet more backlash so i guess she took a smart move to protect her businesses but still.

I think taylor knew her time on the show has come to and end which is why she kept quiet.... go out on a high and she has.

Good to see all the women raise a toast at the end. Im looking forward to see what S4 holds in store we should get 2 new Housewives replacing Taylor and Adrienne i think all the others are safe from the axe.

I don't think it will be all hate Tre. Caroline has a book out so has to be nice to her for the sales. Also, the editing will be a lot fairer this season because the producer that was the Gorga & Wakile's friend/Melissa's rumoured girlfriend bit on the side, had been fired for the bias editing and setting up the posche show and texting jac blaming Tre. I'm sure it was posted here a few weeks back. However there is still the other producer who is close with the Manzo Family.

Adrienne screwed Bravo over and they both know it. She's a very clever woman and not one to be underestimated. She played bravo at their own game. They built up this massive thing with her and Brandi and she never confronted it and bravo would have been wetting themselves at the thought of a massive blow up at the reunion and adrienne never showed up leaving them with nothing and no big drama that they wanted. Whether she ment it or not she got one over on bravo and had the last laugh. Whether she was fired or not she would have been leaving anyway that was obvious months ago.

I'm intrigued to see who the newbies will be though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conor123 wrote: »

As for New York- Used to love me some Remona but last season she took it to a new level and with no Jill or Alex to fight with her and keep her in check she was kind of insufferable. Carol is the only one i want back. Although agree that she seemed less into it than the rest and just kind of watched as everyone else was nuts, but her blogs made it worth it. (Yes, i read the blogs. Told you- i got it bad.)

I agree about Ramona. I can't believe I'm saying this but I even miss Alex & Simon! :O someone get me a doctor! I never understood why they got rid of half the season 4 cast, it was a great season.

I loved Carole ("I heard two men's voices and one was Luanns" - there is no words.DEAD! Lmao) but lets face it she's quite boring bar the odd gag. So if she stayed it would have to be drama it up or be funnier more often. I still think NY needs Jill (i mean comeon, imagine if she was there with Aviva i can already picture her saying 'are you finished already' or her and heather both chasing Ramona round the room- priceless) back or fire all the cast and get in a new younger cast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    "I heard two men's voices and one was Luanns" - there is no words.DEAD! Lmao)

That was classic!! :D Carole made a good replacement for Bethenny when it came to one liners.

I think they've always struggled to cast the New York show. In LA i can imagine rich older ladies falling over themselves to get on the Beverly Hills show for a shot at fame. But New York is such an intellectual city its probably not as 'fashionable' to sell yourself out on reality tv which is why i think they've never really been able to penetrate what the upper class Manhattan social scene is really about- no one is willing to do the show.
    The reason they added Kelly in season 2 was because they wanted her to bring a more upper class feel but apparently she was reluctant to be filmed at anything important and didn't bring to the show what they wanted. (And if she hadn't of brought the drama by going nuts in season 3 my guess is she would have been fired)
    In the end they ended up with too much dead weight- it took 7 housewives to carry season 4 and it was still kind of boring imo, so they decided to revamp and try to get the show where it should have been in the first place. I do think they should have kept Jill instead of Luman and to be honest i think they kept her on a whim thinking the Princess vs the Countess would be better than it was.
    Forum Member
    Speaking of NY, did anyone watch Alex's Youtube videos about her recaps of season 5 episodes? It was really interesting to hear her give some insider info on how the show works. I'd recommend looking them up... if you can bare to watch her acting up a little from time to time.

... And now I've cracked myself up thinking about her clomping down those stairs to confront LuAnn in Season 4. ''What is that? A buffalo?'' :D ''Sweetie, you're not having an authentic moment right now.''
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of NY, did anyone watch Alex's Youtube videos about her recaps of season 5 episodes? It was really interesting to hear her give some insider info on how the show works. I'd recommend looking them up... if you can bare to watch her acting up a little from time to time.

... And now I've cracked myself up thinking about her clomping down those stairs to confront LuAnn in Season 4. ''What is that? A buffalo?'' :D ''Sweetie, you're not having an authentic moment right now.''

I have watched some of them and I agree. They can be very informative.

That was hilarious. The entire scene was just so odd it was brilliant.

News on the Beverly Hills Season 4 cast. and you wont believe it....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lisa, Brandi, Kyle, Kim &...

....TAYLOR are back! :eek::D

They were filming last night at DWTS. Yolanda wasn't there she was in NY so it remains to be seen if she will be back and there was no sign of a newbie either.

Adrienne, Camille, Marissa & Faye are all out. Or at least for now it seems.

http://allthingsrh.com/rhobh-season-4-filming-has-begun-taylor-armstrong-kim-richards-are-back/
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimkam_kim wrote: »
    Ouch! Now thats harsh lighting in that picture! :eek:

I know they all look a lot older and paler. Also Brandi needs to stop with the filler. In this picture she looks that thing from Saw.
    Forum Member
    This Atlanta reunion on ITV2 is so reserved. :o But you have to love Nene...

Andy Cohen : 'You said Kim's song wouldn't sell without you on it - where did that come from?''
    Nene: ''From my mouth.''

:D