Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    It does rather .

KEV-INNNN....!
    Silly boy hasn't been cleaning up the dog poo like wot he gets his pocket money for.
    BAAAAAD KEV, GROUNDED!........go to your little room ! And NO playing with your guns !
    I thought you meant he'd done it. I doubt if you'd lose a stool like that unless you'd had some kind of enema.....
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Katie's? Or maybe out of her mouth :D
    Well her column was out today. Might be something to do with that.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I thought you meant he'd done it. I doubt if you'd lose a stool like that unless you'd had some kind of enema.....

Well her column was out today. Might be something to do with that.

I would think listening to Pwicey droning in your ear like a massive evil bad-tempered wasp would count as an enema.:D

Oh yeah...'her' column.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe Kev isn't toilet trained & she is only just discovering his little jobbies left in secluded areas .:cool:

He might think that room with all the white fittings and the AMAZING big mirrors is another private studio for taking piccies in his panties like the ones he posted online.

Honestly ! What is he like ? Can't take him anywhere.:rolleyes:

Next thing you know he'll be taking his clothes off in public & doing the helicopter move behind a flag!.........oh wait............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would think listening to Pwicey droning in your ear like a massive evil bad-tempered wasp would count as an enema.:D

Oh yeah...'her' column.;)

So would Vodka in the butt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So would Vodka in the butt.

Only pink vodka.
    I'd post a link to a picture of her playing hide the vodka bottle with her rear end for the titillation of the paps,but I know that you are a delicate little flower fiz,so best not have you hurl over your computer. Why can't you be as vile as Pwicey ?
    In fact ....why can't ANYONE be as vile as pwicey ? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    you've been on there ages Betty, you must either have a comfy cushion or piles by now:D

Dammit I am trying to make a monty python reference to comfy cushions but I'm too drunk right now

That Essex binr is very pretty, cor blimey guvna
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never insulted anyone at that wedding btw.

Nor did I and nor did a lot of others but it appears that that entire nights posts were removed. Maybe there was so much quoting is was easier for the mods to remove a block rather than trawl through and leave some behind?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Nor did I and nor did a lot of others but it appears that that entire nights posts were removed. Maybe there was so much quoting is was easier for the mods to remove a block rather than trawl through and leave some behind?

I think that is what happened and was probably the best thing to do
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only pink vodka.
    I'd post a link to a picture of her playing hide the vodka bottle with her rear end for the titillation of the paps,but I know that you are a delicate little flower fiz,so best not have you hurl over your computer. Why can't you be as vile as Pwicey ?
    In fact ....why can't ANYONE be as vile as pwicey ? :D
    That's me, but not as delicate as Cyril, I've got the Vodka pic as my screensaver.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's me, but not as delicate as Cyril, I've got the Vodka pic as my screensaver.

What strong constitution you must have .....I doff my hat to you fiz.
    It isn't the vodka bottle being pushed into her deflated bottom that offends me though,but rather that STOOOOPID face of hers that she pulls trying to look sexy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I liked in that newspaper report was 'ex-glamour model' - ouch!
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »

:eek: she ain't gonna like that!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »

Even the term "ex-glamour model" is debatable regarding her.
    Few genuine glamour models ever resorted to her tactics to grab attention over years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even the term "ex-glamour model" is debatable regarding her.
    Few genuine glamour models ever resorted to her tactics to grab attention over years.

Katie was one of the most successful page 3 girls the paper ever had.. ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    :eek: she ain't gonna like that!! :D

Oh well,hey-ho. The truth slapped in her botoxed chops might hurt but such is life for a trashy faded has-been.
    Now Linda Lusardi ! She was utterly gorgeous rather than pretty and still is . Fabulous bone structure & beautiful eyes.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well,hey-ho. The truth slapped in her botoxed chops might hurt but such is life for a trashy faded has-been.
    Now Linda Lusardi ! She was utterly gorgeous rather than pretty and still is . Fabulous bone structure & beautiful eyes.

Your obsessive hatred of the woman is frankly beginning to sound rather uncomfortably psychotic .
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Your obsessive hatred of the woman is frankly beginning to sound rather uncomfortably psychotic .

Bit like the hatred expressed by some for the woman's ex husband then. The pair of them do seem to evoke strong feelings eh!.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie was one of the most successful page 3 girls the paper ever had.. ..

KP was a Sam Fox wannabee.....besides KP cheated by having implants unlike Sam Fox who had the real deal...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Your opinion is duly noted.
    I find it best to put anyone who makes me feel uncomfortable on ignore. It works a treat.

But she is still a trashy old has been who drags random blokes into her children's lives and looks ridiculous .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Bit like the hatred expressed by some for the woman's ex husband then. The pair of them do seem to evoke strong feelings eh!.

Good point sid.
    Thank goodness I don't read any threads on her ex ex then or I might need to use the 'ignore' facility the forum so helpfully supplies.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your opinion is duly noted.
    I find it best to put anyone who makes me feel uncomfortable on ignore. It works a treat.

But she is still a trashy old has been who drags random blokes into her children's lives and looks ridiculous .

I know many of us wish you would extend that to include Miss Price and the thread might have a chance of getting back on track.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Those of us who don't like her former hubby don't call him some of the vile things that have been said about Katie ...
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those of us who don't like her former hubby don't call him some of the vile things that have been said about Katie ...

Really?. Do you know what 'abomination' means . I wouldn't call any human that other than serial killers or child abusers.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like I keep getting a bit deja vu with the "some people call that person this and some call them that" barrage that KEEPS cropping up on this thread.

Please can we keep it on track and not try and start any flame wars peeps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know many of us wish you would extend that to include Miss Price and the thread might have a chance of getting back on track.
    It isn't an appreciation thread though.:confused:
    If people want to praise her beauty & mothering skills & morals then I'm sure it would be choc full of posters falling over each other to stroke her ego & elevate her to saint hood
    Personally I prefer the more realistic approach of pointing & laughing at the old has been, as her mini empire built on selling K&Ts,trashy pink goods and putting her name to books she doesn't write crashes slowly round her ears.
This discussion has been closed.