Options

66-Year-Old Debbie Harry Mistaken for 25-Year-Old Lindsay Lohan by Photographers

LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
Forum Member
✭✭
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120307/b299195/?cid=hero_media

Debbie Harry is a very beautiful woman, I think i'd be a little bit insulted if I was her and got mistaken for that train-wreck :p

Comments

• Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120307/b299195/?cid=hero_media

Debbie Harry is a very beautiful woman, I think i'd be a little bit insulted if I was her and got mistaken for that train-wreck :p

I think any woman aged 66 who is mistaken for a 25 yr old would be delighted :D
  • Options
    nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that mean Debbie Harry would have to show ID to buy booze in the UK? :D
  • Options
    Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie has always kept herself in good nick, eats well, yoga etc etc

Ironically very much unlike the person she is mistaken for, it just goes to show how different Debbie's generation of real female artists were to the talentless gutter rags we have today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member

Ironically very much unlike the person she is mistaken for, it just goes to show how different Debbie's generation of real female artists were to the talentless gutter rags we have today.

Debbie was addicted to heroin back in the day so not that different.

She looks fantastic but can't see the Lohan resemblance at all.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can she have been ?

I am informed that drugs lead to an early death.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    poppyblue wrote: »
    Debbie was addicted to heroin back in the day so not that different.

She looks fantastic but can't see the Lohan resemblance at all.

It's true. Debbie had a very wild time in her younger days, especially when Blondie were really big. She was quite heavily into drugs as far as I know. She's a naturally beautiful woman though so Lindsey Lohan should be flattered to be compared to her IMO.
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    nanscombe wrote: »
    Does that mean Debbie Harry would have to show ID to buy booze in the UK? :D
    If she went to a supermarket with Challenge 25, probably yes ;)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think maybe Lindsay needs to change the colour of her hair. :D
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think maybe Lindsay needs to change the colour of her hair. :D

Agreed. If Lindsay went back to red hair or a darker blonde and ditched the fake tan she would like fine. She's a pretty girl still despite the snipes in the newspapers.

Debbie was very beautiful in the 80s and still looks good for her age.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie looks amazing ! Always was a stunner.
    Lohan ? She is pretty,but def not stunning.
  • Options
    Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Debbie is a legend. Lohan should be flattered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie Harry has had cosmetic surgery as well. That will help her keep her youthful looks.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ironically very much unlike the person she is mistaken for, .

What a load of crap. She was one of the biggest drug addicts in all of music and has repeatedly had facelifts.
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    What a load of crap. She was one of the biggest drug addicts in all of music and has repeatedly had facelifts.

Which one! Could describe either of them.
  • Options
    SambdaSambda Posts: 6,210
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »

Don't know about the facelifts, but she has spoken about being on *heroin* (not just crack or anything) during the Blondie time (the later days: early 80s).

I'm afraid most of the Bowery/Lower-East side bands of the time were very druggy. The used to say Tina Weymouth was so out of it on stage she didn't used to feel her fingers bleeding from player her bass.
  • Options
    LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's true, it was around the time the band were recording their 1982 album The Hunter that they were using heroin. I remember reading somewhere about the session musicians all smacking up in the studio, and are mostly all dead now. There is some amazing music on that album though, especially the horns on Little Caesar. You can say what you like about heroin addicts, but they make good music! :p
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can say what you like about heroin addicts, but they make good music! :p

Most heroin addicts don't, and those that do do it in spite of the heroin, not because of it.