Options

Vodafone down in SW London?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey,

Anyone on Vodafone in SW London who can't make or receieve calls or texts?

A couple of friends I know can't seem to use thier vodafone phones at all for the past day or so - just wondering if anyone knew anything about it!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Scouse BlueScouse Blue Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    The other half has the exact same problem yet I'm on Vodafone as well and having no problems.
  • Options
    stupid_cubestupid_cube Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'am near the Glasgow area
    vodafone pay as you go service has been down for 24hrs network is busy
    explanation their call center is down
    wont be till 2morrow Thursday morning the latest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Working for Vodafone there is a current reported problem with pay as you talk which is being investigated as high priority.

Lloydje, I've not seen any widespread reported problems in the area you mention, although if anyone would like us to look into this further it's possible to go to www.vodafone.co.uk, select 'contact us' then email. If you leave the short code FIT165 in the email body this goes through to a team who monitor web feedback on public forums.

Another point regarding coverage, you can sometimes get two numbers in the same area of coverage where one will work and the other one won't. This will happen if the HLR (Home Location Register) your number is permanently connected to is having problems. (A HLR is permanently connected to the number and will not change, regardless of your location).
  • Options
    lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep getting "Emergency calls only" on my PAYT phone - even though im in the same place where i normally get full service
  • Options
    stupid_cubestupid_cube Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all is fine now seams 2 be sorted