Favourite moments of the series

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just a thread so that we can remember the funny, spectacular, and downright cringeworthy moments of this series!

I'll start:

Rayleigh's "it was... it was shameful!" In week 1

The infamous Battle of Trafalgar Square

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Stuart's critique of the Baby Glow- absolutely spot on but given in the coldest way.
  • Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    When Sugar compared Melissa to a knock off DVD.

Classic.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melissa and the breadroll in front of the customer "So how much is it for one bread roll" "Well according to my calculations (after spending ages in front of the customer trying to work it out) it's £1.82" lol.

"It was shameful"

Stuart getting fired and all the bitchy looks at the end of each show normally between Stella and someone (Stuart) on the sofas.
  • Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    Also Melissas comments when she got fired.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Chris in the boardroom - I'm not a loser Lord Sugar, well obviously I am a loser in terms of the numbers, but'!
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Sandeesh when she was doing her pitch..."Like cholera, this product is going viral" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    I have a whole field of ponies...

...and did anybody notice The Brand (TM)'s freudian slip of telling Laura that she would get some (excessively masculine) metal 'up you' not 'through you'?
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart making a complete pratt of himself with an OTT impression of Joanna and the immediate cut to her extremely calm and professional sales pitch.
  • apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    My favourites were from the selling crisps in Hamburg episode. Laura talking fast and the cafe owner deriding the product.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shibby asking Paloma in the boardroom if she did or didn't slag of Sandeesh, and then Paloma's bare faced lie with Sandeesh giving Paloma a look that can kill.

Shibby rolling up with 16 bread rolls out of an order of 1000s.

Raleigh's 'It's shameful!' speech.

Nick in general, especially his 'like a tramp on chips' quip.

Jamie's bus tour to see the second largest river in London, Westminster Abbey the Church, and Big Ben - each face being 20 diametres in width.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    The Battle of Old Compton Street
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    London's second largest river :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    All of Nick's facial expressions :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie's commentary on the London bus tour. Classic.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    Jamie's bus tour to see the second largest river in London, Westminster Abbey the Church, and Big Ben - each face being 20 diametres in width.

This :D

and not forgetting the over the top Sweeney Todd description and the faces of all the tourists :eek::D
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It was SHAMEFUL!"

"I have a whole field of ponies"

Baggsy getting his German mixed up - "Pleased to meet you, this is my male colleague Laura"

The guys convincing Stella to be the model and going shopping for skimpy outfits!

Shibby making 16 out of 1000 bread rolls and his great advice to the chef about what to say to his customers - "Tell them to go on the Atkins Diet"
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your not a big fish, your not even a fish!

Best line of the whole series for me
  • jencojenco Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    The funniest moments for me were:

"It was SHAMEFUL!" - with the finger pointing emphatically!

Stella answering the phone, listening and then slamming it down with no words spoken at all!

Laura talking 90 to the dozen to the German guy after being specifically told by Stuart to speak slowly.

Them trying to assemble that shambolic Bookeze thing!

Stuart (looking at a white sausage): "I've got one of them"

Alex giving directions to their store from his stand via about 8 different locations in the Trafford Centre!

Joanna on Jamie's case during the tour task. " What are you thinking Jamie?"!!!!!
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stubaggs describing tourists as "Big moneybags ready for me to dip my hands into" *Hannible Lecter slurps*

Paloma promising the moon-on-a-stick to bakery customers, and then deriding the bakery workers as bone idle for not being able to deliver the undeliverable.

Melissa "They shall be Karmically Retributed!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stella getting lost on the tour of London was quite amusing and Jamie saying it was '20 diameters in width' comment, or something of that extent!
  • Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,621
    Forum Member
    The Battle of Old Compton Street

That, &"WHO'S DOING THE MINCING":D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Brand: Sprechen Sie mit Herr Langdorf?
    And: Sprechen Sie mit der Manager?

Do you speak with Mr Langdorf? Do you speak with the manager?

If The Brand doesn't know, how would I? :D
    Imagine getting that call? WHAT? :confused:
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything with Laura.
    The Spoon wrote: »
    ...and did anybody notice The Brand (TM)'s freudian slip of telling Laura that she would get some (excessively masculine) metal 'up you' not 'through you'?

It was actually "in you".
    apaul wrote: »
    My favourites were from the selling crisps in Hamburg episode. Laura talking fast and the cafe owner deriding the product.

My favourite moment wasn't the café owner hating the crisps, it was the way he walked out after them and waved them goodbye that made me absolutely die.
  • jackierjackier Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie's bus tour

Stuart's field of ponies

Stuart's face in the boardroom when his team won the challenge

Margaret, Jamie and the third nipple
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHO IS DOING THE MINCING?!

Shibby arriving with 16 bread rolls and Paloma trying to sound like it was a good offer 'thats right, 16 bread rolls' :D

The battle of old compton street when Laura was shouting and Sandeesh was going 'laura! laura! nick...'

Alex giving directions to their clothes shop:D