BB - Antartica (Part 13)

Comments

• mazeymazey Posts: 136,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Popstar to Operastar.

On the judging panel Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.

What part of singing does wallpapering cover.

I heard Meatloaf being interviewed on R4 tonight, he is involved too, he nearly went the opera route. :eek: He hit 3 top Cs in a row, Pavarotti hit 7 or 8, set a new challenge.

No idea why LB is involved, prat shows up in everything, defines rent-a-gob....

edit

Another interviewee from Haiti using Skype, how come they can still use computers? Mine needs electricity and a phone line. If I had a dongle, I would need a mobile phone network. Are they using satellite connections? :confused:
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    :D Maybe she does not watch US tv on the net.

I am tempted by this, mostly because my 19" panel does not accommodate DS and video pic. :o I have a widescreen monitor in one room I use, it is useful.

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/3777342/art/dgm/l-2262wd-dvi-22-wide-tft.html?tag=mail_uk_uk_2010-01-11_41481&srcid=3690

For the price it looks good and there it is somewhat cheaper than it can be found elsewhere.

Anything that makes the DS experience better is worth a shot.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning, everyone. :)
    Lydia :) she was a good read.

I miss her and her largely useless friends from time to time. She and SBBA's fave had a tasteful argument (backed by a cackling Chima and largely mute Kevin) on some obscure amateurish internet radio show, if you happened to miss it. :D
    A break 3WD as in a cup of tea or have you grown tired of CBB7.

It seems to be a general CBB7 fatigue thing. Maybe my interest will rally come eviction time.
    llamajohn wrote: »
    oh this looks new!

If anyone could tell me how to work German BB i'd be very grateful. I can't find it anywhere :(

You should know if you didn't that German BBs are epic, and tend to last tens of years. You will be my age by the time Horst gets his first secret mission. :)

Also! LOLDaniel. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning 3WD :)

How butch :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I miss her and her largely useless friends from time to time. She and SBBA's fave had a tasteful argument (backed by a cackling Chima and largely mute Kevin) on some obscure amateurish internet radio show, if you happened to miss it. :D

You should know if you didn't that German BBs are epic, and tend to last tens of years. You will be my age by the time Horst gets his first secret mission. :)

:D LOL, what a humourless troll Natalie was. edit, I forgot Lydia was going to hit out at the wedding. :eek:

Morning 3WD :)

Daniel? :confused: No spark of recognition. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the price it looks good and there it is somewhat cheaper than it can be found elsewhere.

Anything that makes the DS experience better is worth a shot.
    Problem is, apart from shape, there is nothing wrong with my monitor. It is 3.5 yrs old, could go on for years yet. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is, apart from shape, there is nothing wrong with my monitor. It is 3.5 yrs old, could go on for years yet. :eek:

It probably will go on for years, nothing like that seems to break down these days.

I believe I just saw Steph get up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah! My beloved !
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel? :confused: No spark of recognition. :o

Seems to be the general consensus among English-speaking German BB viewers at this time. :D

Deutschland's own Dane Bowers. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blimey :eek: haven't the two HIV fellas got problems enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be the general consensus among English-speaking German BB viewers at this time. :D

Ah, I thought he was on some recent US:BB, I am avoiding De:BB as I have too many saved things to watch as it is.

The dreaded 4.00 has passed, I must away to slumber for a while. Goodnight all :)

ETA Tan, true but I would be really annoyed if the monitor stopped working as well, no pleasing some. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Mazey :)
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new thread :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Reading stuff Liverpool at Anfield. Excellent!
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)
    Yay! Reading stuff Liverpool at Anfield. Excellent!

Liverpool are in a mess right now. Surely Benitez must be a dead man walking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello :)

I see all in bed in the BB house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SBBA/Tan. :)
    Hello :)

I see all in bed in the BB house.

Good to see an entertainment show providing entertainment. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning :)

All HMs asleep again. :(

Big decision, watch a recording on tv or go to Celeb Rehab online?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning mazey. :)
    Good morning :)

Depends how long Celeb Rehab's online for - I'd watch that first in case it's removed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thinking Fudd and morning. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Good to see an entertainment show providing entertainment. :rolleyes:

Morning Fudd :)

It's a bit rough, I mean there must be some rule to state that a TV channel can't put out this lack of content.

Morning Mazey :)

All in bed before 10:30pm, Alex may have hit the sack not long after 8pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Depends how long Celeb Rehab's online for - I'd watch that first in case it's removed.

The next show is on Sunday as for the first show being deleted there is still every episode available from last year to view.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The next show is on Sunday as for the first show being deleted there is still every episode available from last year to view.
    Morning Tan :)

The video of Celeb rehab is not available to viewers in this region. Now to work out which folder I saved my proxies in .... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video of Celeb rehab is not available to viewers in this region. Now to work out which folder I saved my proxies in .... :o

I have just clicked on to it and it works fine.

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1629075

I did encounter the not available to viewers thing last night on the Channel Five site but then I used IE with that and it worked.

I thought for a moment that I was going to have to download Neighbours :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just clicked on to it and it works fine.

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1629075

That is the same link I used :confused: I am using FF could that be the problem? Nothing works to make it play.
This discussion has been closed.