2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Thank God indeed! :D

Oh dear, PANNAL1 and Sloopy, I love you both :):):o but please go back your own thread on Rav and leave this one to us lads to talk about Fiona, Kirsty and, oh, of course, the crimes featured:D:D:D
    Agreed that is was good to see Rav was still there, I hate to think what you two would have done if he had left as well:eek::eek:
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    Indeed, I am looking forward to seeing Kirsty presenting it but i will miss Fiona, she is one of my fave presenters
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PANNAL1 wrote: »
    Indeed, I am looking forward to seeing Kirsty presenting it but i will miss Fiona, she is one of my fave presenters

I think Kirsty will do a good job as long as they keep the rest of the team to back her up. It will be hard to take over from Fiona, but once she has has got a couple of programmes behind her she should settle in well.
  • Options
    FOXPRESIDENTFOXPRESIDENT Posts: 4,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty is one of my favourite presenters to, she's very talented. I'm glad Natasha Kap is leaving the BBC thank god for that... and pleased Kirsty is going to be joining to do crimewatch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not long till her first show
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirsty starts in January 2008, apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really?

Wonder if Rav is going to be doing some solo work then for a while?!!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Fiona's staying with the show until December.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A rav christmas special maybe or a new year one!
  • Options
    Marksw76Marksw76 Posts: 969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Crimewatch coming back soon, it doesnt seem to have been on for months, or has the BBC put the new format out of its misery?

They definitely seem to be cutting back on episodes

Anyone know anything...?
  • Options
    donovan graciedonovan gracie Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the last real episode was in the 1st week of july..All we got this month was crimewatch solved..Maybe that is why it feels like ages but I might be wrong
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't tonight's CW crimes been particularly violent and harrowing?

The first reconstruction about that pensioner was just a sickening crime. What sort of vile coward could do that to someone? :mad:
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Haven't tonight's CW crimes been particularly violent and harrowing?

The first reconstruction about that pensioner was just a sickening crime. What sort of vile coward could do that to someone? :mad:

Well you are right ofcourse, but the fact that no-one has replied just goes to prove how this kind of violence is "shrug of the shoulders" accepted in todays world.

Not frequenting nightclubs I found the seemingly out of the blue assault particularly curious-all bar one I think just carried on drinking, talking or jumping around in a way that surely wouldnt end up as a routine on Strictly Come Dancing. Presumably this is just a standard night out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It seems people would rather spend time complaining about a gay kiss on tv than objecting to violence shown on tv
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris1964 wrote: »
    Well you are right ofcourse, but the fact that no-one has replied just goes to prove how this kind of violence is "shrug of the shoulders" accepted in todays world.

I disagree. By the end of the programme when that original post you're replied to was made, I personally was away from this forum to reply; perhaps other people were doing other things to reply, like getting ready for work/uni/etc the next day, in bed or being the one of many people who rang into the programme beyond the expectations of the policeman investigating the crime and where he had officers going to some of the 26 names that was given that night. The reaction in his words was 'superb'.

I cannot imagine anyone apart from the bastard who did this would have just shrug the shoulders after watching the reconstruction of such a vicious crime inflicted by a big man on a little defenceless 83 year old woman who lost her life just days afterwards - and over flipping £16. :( Absolutely disgusting.

I wouldn't gage people's opinion just on how many reply to one post on one of many forums.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    I disagree. By the end of the programme when that original post you're replied to was made, I personally was away from this forum to reply; perhaps other people were doing other things to reply, like getting ready for work/uni/etc the next day, in bed or being the one of many people who rang into the programme beyond the expectations of the policeman investigating the crime and where he had officers going to some of the 26 names that was given that night. The reaction in his words was 'superb'.

I cannot imagine anyone apart from the bastard who did this would have just shrug the shoulders after watching the reconstruction of such a vicious crime inflicted by a big man on a little defenceless 83 year old woman who lost her life just days afterwards - and over flipping £16. :( Absolutely disgusting.

I wouldn't gage people's opinion just on how many reply to one post on one of many forums.
    Completly agree, At 21.55 technically the show was still on air so i expect people were watching the end rather than logging on to forums to see if anyone posted a thread on the show.
    Please dont judge others by your own standards, I personally was sickened by this crime as my nan when through a similar ordeal(which thankfully she survived) and hope the scum who is responsible when caught recieves a severe kicking everyday he is imprisoned