• TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning All :)
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)

BB LF, Olympics through the night. Who needs sleep!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    Morning :)

BB LF, Olympics through the night. Who needs sleep!

Some of us do, just up for work.

Morning all.:D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Tanequil,
    Thanks for the shiny new thread.:)
    I can't stop because the cat's are insisting it's breakfast time and I have to water the plants.
    It's 99 here already and I'm melting...........
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Tanequil,
    I can't stop because the cat's are insisting it's breakfast time and I have to water the plants.

99 :D I think it's closer to 9 here and it's raining.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiddles93 wrote: »
    Some of us do, just up for work.

Morning all.:D

Trevvy (me) = homemaker... that's kind of work, right? :o:D
    Forum Member
    Trevvy (me) = homemaker... that's kind of work, right? :o:D

That's often the hardest work of all...;)
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning Tanequil,

OMG 99.............I would die in that kind of heat:eek: Give me Yorkshire temperatures any day:)
    Forum Member
    OMG 99.............I would die in that kind of heat:eek: Give me Yorkshire temperatures any day:)

You think you would, but you slowly acclimatise and work out strategies for staying as cool as possible. Spring and Autumn are really lovely......
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All

I dunno , but Im finding myself watching less and less LF every day, I flicked on last night to see Rex state thah he would walk if his girlfriend was evicted then later on the whole pallaver with Rex's Girlfriend playing the girls "no one likes me" "BB has ruined my life"

If Rex's Girlfriend aint up this week then the whole house have been played.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole wakes, looks to the empty side of the bed, and goes to sleep again, head on Rex's side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole wakes, looks to the empty side of the bed, and goes to sleep again.

Have the star-crossed lovers had a falling out.............is lover boy asleep in B Block:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think you would, but you slowly acclimatise and work out strategies for staying as cool as possible. Spring and Autumn are really lovely......

I agree..............Spring in particular in your country is beautiful:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have the star-crossed lovers had a falling out.............is lover boy asleep in B Block:eek:

Yep - see Live Updates from 23.30.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep - see Live Updates from 23.30.

Thanks. I will avoid watching LF this morning then...........the rain is enough to depress me this morning without having to watch those two have yet another row:rolleyes:
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning Tanequil,

sounds bliss - we are still in cloud and last night lots and lots of August rain! :( Morning by the way :)
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    Morning All

I dunno , but Im finding myself watching less and less LF every day, I flicked on last night to see Rex state thah he would walk if his girlfriend was evicted then later on the whole pallaver with Rex's Girlfriend playing the girls "no one likes me" "BB has ruined my life"

Morning :) didn't see any late stuff last night but does anyone remember if Nicole could actually win the money? I know she could become a hm but I wondered if there was a time limit on her 'shelf life' as she was a special prize?

this question has been answered now by another poster - please ignore :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning All

If Nicole isn't up tomorrow (as I now suspect after last night) then I am going to give up with the live feed for the rest of the time left. Rex will have got his way and the rest of them in there must be plain stupid. I am fed up with their stupid arguments and their manipulation of the whole house.

It will be highlights only for me.
  • WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosieeee wrote: »
    Morning :) didn't see any late stuff last night but does anyone remember if Nicole could actually win the money? I know she could become a hm but I wondered if there was a time limit on her 'shelf life' as she was a special prize?

this question has been answered now by another poster - please ignore :D
    Goodmorning all :)
    It was my understanding that Davina said she was going in as a full HM and could win the prize money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the C4 site
    "She's never going to be accepted as an individual. I don't think she'll face eviction though because people won't break us up. That would be a low blow, if she was up for eviction this week. That would be the nail in the coffin for her and she'd throw the towel in," he said.

Looks like hes confident that his chat last night has worked:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning All

Love him or hate him, Rex is a player and a gambler. This is a mixture of both, he is gambling that bblock still consider him enough of an ally to follow his gameplay and keep Nicole in. Unfortunately, I think one or two will not put her up because they do like him and consider him an ally. I believe Mikey will nom her, but aside from him, I think only Mo might. Lisa and Sara have bigger fish to fry IMO, so unless they truly think that Rex will walk, then Nicole is safe from those two. Mo, because of the tension and the nastiness of Rex toward him since Nicole entered may also nom her. But that's just my take on it as it appears here.:)
    The ideal answer IMHO would be for BB to to let them all nom, then announce that as every single one of them had been talking noms at some stage of the week, then all were going up, and noms didn't count :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winsome wrote: »
    Love him or hate him, Rex is a player and a gambler. This is a mixture of both, he is gambling that bblock still consider him enough of an ally to follow his gameplay and keep Nicole in. Unfortunately, I think one or two will not put her up because they do like him and consider him an ally. I believe Mikey will nom her, but aside from him, I think only Mo might. Lisa and Sara have bigger fish to fry IMO, so unless they truly think that Rex will walk, then Nicole is safe from those two. Mo, because of the tension and the nastiness of Rex toward him since Nicole entered may also nom her. But that's just my take on it as it appears here.:)
    The ideal answer IMHO would be for BB to to let them all nom, then announce that as every single one of them had been talking noms at some stage of the week, then all were going up, and noms didn't count :D

That would be a good idea, but would BB risk losing Rex at this stage?..........its a two headed threat remember he also said he would walk if his girlfriend goes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHATM : It would appear that Rex has now joined Nicole in LBR, both sleeping.
    Forum Member
    Rex is certainly on a charm offensive this week and, much as don't like Nicole, I don't see that he can do otherwise. He sees their relationship in a much clearer light now and realises it is unhealthy. I think deep down, he knows it can't last. At the moment, all he can do is try to appease her.

He knows better than anyone, that BB has royally stitched him up, that if he hadn't spent two months harping on about how much he missed his girlfriend, this would never have happened. She has come in with an agenda, and her veiled hints about what she knows/thinks she knows, is freaking him out.This is something that can and should, be sorted on the "outside".

For a person who is used to being in charge, he now finds himself in a situation he can't control, his only hope is to keep her by his side. She is rightly, terrified of being boo-ed (and surely will be, whenever she leaves the house). She is a very young 19 year old who has had a pampered and privileged life and made a very silly decision. Not all his behaviour towards her is controlling, a lot of it is protective. Some may argue that that is the same thing, but I believe that he only wants what is best for her and he will push aside any alliances he has in the House to make sure that she is looked after.

BB has effectively ruined their relationship and, no matter how shaky and destructive it was, it was for them to deal with privately. I think BB are culpable in this matter and it makes me feel uncomfortably voyeuristic, at times.

Not enough to turn off though..........:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    Rex is certainly on a charm offensive this week and, much as don't like Nicole, I don't see that he can do otherwise. He sees their relationship in a much clearer light now and realises it is unhealthy. I think deep down, he knows it can't last. At the moment, all he can do is try to appease her.

He knows better than anyone, that BB has royally stitched him up, that if he hadn't spent two months harping on about how much he missed his girlfriend, this would never have happened. She has come in with an agenda, and her veiled hints about what she knows/thinks she knows, is freaking him out.This is something that can and should, be sorted on the "outside".

For a person who is used to being in charge, he now finds himself in a situation he can't control, his only hope is to keep her by his side. She is rightly, terrified of being boo-ed (and surely will be, whenever she leaves the house). She is a very young 19 year old who has had a pampered and privileged life and made a very silly decision. Not all his behaviour towards her is controlling, a lot of it is protective. Some may argue that that is the same thing, but I believe that he only wants what is best for her and he will push aside any alliances he has in the House to make sure that she is looked after.

BB has effectively ruined their relationship and, no matter how shaky and destructive it was, it was for them to deal with privately. I think BB are culpable in this matter and it makes me feel uncomfortably voyeuristic, at times.

Not enough to turn off though..........:o:D

Good mornin' all.
    Arte I agree completely, BB has taken things to a new level firstly by putting a couple in, but the difference is they applied, and went through all the Talks of Doom, blah blah. Nicole didn't. Its a whole different ball game bringing their life into the house.

I agree what you say about protection, I also think she is in complete control of their relationship albeit in manipulative ways. He can't take that, so thats why he tries to control her in the little ways, what to wear, no high heels etc.

I see there was another row last night. I think they should both say, you know what, our relationship is more important than the game....lets go.

But will they? I think not, and its car crash TV to watch.