✭✭
    Have Rex and Nicole sussed him yet then :D

no they are to busy blaming Mo and Kat...:mad:
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    geraniums wrote: »
    I'm going to record it. I have a bit of a soft spot for Boris, even though he is a prize pillock.:D

I am just fascinated by the programme. I even enjoyed Patsy Kensit's search for her ancestors last week and I don't like her. Boris has a very interesting background.

Nice shot of the garden and the dance patch. I can't see how they'll be able to do anything outdoors today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kat sound asleep. Lisa patting her face. Her own face not Kat's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sara and Nicole sound asleep too.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CharlieL wrote: »
    I would love N to walk, then we can have an interesting eviction Friday, but I don't think we're that lucky. I only watch the HL...(watching now) every time Rex is having fun, shes no where to be seen. I did notice however a genuine smile on her face when he told her he was going to buy her a big present for her birthday ("more than a holiday....").

As my mum used to say, knows the price of everything, the value of nothing....

Yep, there was even a clap and an excited bounce ... most animated she'd been all the time she's been in the house!

Normal service was quickly resumed, though ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I am just fascinated by the programme. I even enjoyed Patsy Kensit's search for her ancestors last week and I don't like her. Boris has a very interesting background.

Nice shot of the garden and the dance patch. I can't see how they'll be able to do anything outdoors today.

You would think Endemol would have the sense and money to put in a Marquee :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member

Yes, it is an interesting programme and I generally watch it on the bbci player.

I had thought that now Boris is London's Mayor he'd stop winding in and out of the traffic on that bloomin' 'bike of his, but nope...........he's still a traffic hazard!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it is an interesting programme and I generally watch it on the bbci player.

I had thought that now Boris is London's Mayor he'd stop winding in and out of the traffic on that bloomin' 'bike of his, but nope...........he's still a traffic hazard!

Maybe someone should nick it like they did with his boss:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You would think Endemol would have the sense and money to put in a Marquee :rolleyes:

The best ideas are always the simple ones aren't they?:D
  • Options
    Kiwi oneKiwi one Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He still posts on here regularly. His new id is koantemplation.:)

Thank you. I was worried about him that's such a relief. Thanks again.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mo in the kitchen starting breakfast preparations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mo in the kitchen starting breakfast preparations.

I couldn't eat anything he prepared after Snotgate:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lisa joins Mo in the kitchen.

Rachel Mikey are up and Kat is still in bed struggling to regain consciousness.

The love birds sitting up in bed grimacing.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    I would love N to walk, then we can have an interesting eviction Friday, but I don't think we're that lucky. I only watch the HL...(watching now) every time Rex is having fun, shes no where to be seen. I did notice however a genuine smile on her face when he told her he was going to buy her a big present for her birthday ("more than a holiday....").

I think that is all that keeps the relationship going. If Rex lost all his money he wouldnt see her for dust. He cant be that much in love with her either if he keeps having these wild flings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member

I was the same Annsyre, I liked PK at the end of it. Cried with her too. What time is it on please, I might not like his politics but he is a likeable character.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    I don't think Darnell is a traitor, he nommed as he should have, Nicole has no right being there and should go before any of the originals.

Rex and Kat seem to be the nominations maffia. Can't think of another BB where a couple of HM's seem to think they should have control of everyones votes, and take it quite so personally when it seems they don't.

That's what's annoying them - not that Rachel (for Kat) was nominated last week and Nicole for Rex this. They are annoyed that they don't have the control they want. Free will can be a trouble at times!

Thing is, Rex should have realised this stood a chance of happening - he went against Kat last week to nominate Rachel - or doesn't that count ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sound Cuts
    Thriller is being played
    Mikey and Rach practising
    Darnell and Lisa practising
    Kat in bed looks bewildered:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    I was the same Annsyre, I liked PK at the end of it. Cried with her too. What time is it on please, I might not like his politics but he is a likeable character.

9pm BBC1.
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Darnell is a traitor, he nommed as he should have, Nicole has no right being there and should go before any of the originals.

Agree.

Darnells actions match his words, his nom of Niciole and reasons given were very fair. She never auditioned for the show - according to Rex she hates the show, yet she waltzes in to see her b/f and thinks she can prance around and have her needs catered for................stupid bint.
  • Options
    Towel_StealerTowel_Stealer Posts: 2,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thriller alarm being played.

Bless Lisa and that natural rhythm!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

You sensitive little soul.:D

I expect that as a child he might have known real hunger.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

oh for gooodness sake, he's not using his mouth to make breakfast..:(
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    Rex and Kat seem to be the nominations maffia. Can't think of another BB where a couple of HM's seem to think they should have control of everyones votes, and take it quite so personally when it seems they don't.

That's what's annoying them - not that Rachel (for Kat) was nominated last week and Nicole for Rex this. They are annoyed that they don't have the control they want. Free will can be a trouble at times!

Thing is, Rex should have realised this stood a chance of happening - he went against Kat last week to nominate Rachel - or doesn't that count ;)

It`s only because Nicole is involved, it didnt seem to bother him when he was up 2/3 times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sensitive little soul.:D

I expect that as a child he might have known real hunger.

Being sensitive, I won't bring up any soggy digestives then:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh for gooodness sake, he's not using his mouth to make breakfast..:(

Has he washed his hands yet?
    Is it too early for a bit of humour??:)