Gilmore Girls coming back on Netflix!

Comments

• tartan-belletartan-belle Posts: 14,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm quite happy Logan's coming back! (although Jess would be just perfection).
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :(

Never fond of him tbh.

Me either. The story of a poor little rich boy, and how tough it is to be born into millions upon millions of dollars didn't interest me one bit. His mates were all annoying pillocks too.
  • Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Logan was my favourite out of the 3 boyfriends of Rory's so this makes me very happy :)

https://twitter.com/YanicTruesdale/status/695814544350953472

First on-set pic released!

It's literally as if time has stood still. Lauren Graham looks fantastic!
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    Another recycled tv series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paris is confirmed to return too.
  • Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davor wrote: »
    Another recycled tv series.

For four episodes only to conclude the show properly for the loyal fans (which is a massive cult following around the globe).

Don't be bitter, no one is going to force you to sit and watch it.

If you don't like it, don't watch/read about it. Simple.
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

Definitely pleased about this, not so much about Logan.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

Brilliant news. :cool:

I did like Madeline and Louise too as well Paris, Lane and Rory.

I wonder if Sookie will return?

As for Logan returning I'm not a fan but I still liked him the best out of Rory's past three boyfriends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Brilliant news. :cool:

I did like Madeline and Louise too as well Paris, Lane and Rory.

I wonder if Sookie will return?

As for Logan returning I'm not a fan but I still liked him the best out of Rory's past three boyfriends.

ASP suggested that she wouldn't purely because Melissa's schedule is so busy, but said that if she had a spare day they would try and write her in somehow. However, Melissa has since come out and said that she was never invited to return, so who knows.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Logan was so unlikeable. I'd rather see one of Rory's two older flames return, if they must. The last season was totally messed up, so I hope they manage to give the series a fitting ending.
  • SambdaSambda Posts: 6,210
    Forum Member
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    Logan was so unlikeable. I'd rather see one of Rory's two older flames return, if they must. The last season was totally messed up, so I hope they manage to give the series a fitting ending.

Logan is better than that waster Jess. TV always makes losers like Jess have a happy ending, whereas in reality they either grow up or end up on skid row.
  • SambdaSambda Posts: 6,210
    Forum Member
    (deleted)
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just been confirmed that Jess will be back - Milo has tweeted a picture of a script saying he's happy to be back on set with friends 😄 I'm happy he'll be back I hope they have him continue to have turned his life around like he had done in s6!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    It's just been confirmed that Jess will be back - Milo has tweeted a picture of a script saying he's happy to be back on set with friends 😄 I'm happy he'll be back I hope they have him continue to have turned his life around like he had done in s6!

yessssss!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Jess but not Jess/Rory.

As both Jess and Logan are now returning to Gilmore Girls I wonder if Dean will return now?
  • DEmbertonDEmberton Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sambda wrote: »
    Logan is better than that waster Jess. TV always makes losers like Jess have a happy ending, whereas in reality they either grow up or end up on skid row.

Talking of Skid Row I wonder if Sebastian Bach will be in it and we'll see the band reunited.

I didn't like Jess for all his initial episodes, but I liked him a lot more in the few guest appearances later on, and especially when he meets Logan: "We used to make fun of guys like him".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEmberton wrote: »
    I didn't like Jess for all his initial episodes, but I liked him a lot more in the few guest appearances later on, and especially when he meets Logan: "We used to make fun of guys like him".

I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DEmberton wrote: »
    Talking of Skid Row I wonder if Sebastian Bach will be in it and we'll see the band reunited.

".

A Hep Alien reunion would be great. Without Dave out off of The OC though. Classic line up only. (Brian, Zack, Lane & Gil)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cast announcements are coming thick and fast now. Seems like that's most of the major characters back, aside from Sookie?

It's great reading all the details so far etc, but I have to say it feels a bit of a shame that some of the cast haven't been kept a secret! Would have been nice to not know anything about it before it aired.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairy_ wrote: »
    Cast announcements are coming thick and fast now. Seems like that's most of the major characters back, aside from Sookie?

It's great reading all the details so far etc, but I have to say it feels a bit of a shame that some of the cast haven't been kept a secret! Would have been nice to not know anything about it before it aired.

I wonder if Taylor Doose and Miss Patty will return?
  • tartan-belletartan-belle Posts: 14,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving all of the cast announcements.

Think I read somewhere that Babette and Miss Patty will be back as well as a bunch of new characters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I wonder if Taylor Doose and Miss Patty will return?
    I'm loving all of the cast announcements.

Think I read somewhere that Babette and Miss Patty will be back as well as a bunch of new characters.

Really hope all these secondary characters return, they're part of what made the show so lovable. Even more so than some of the 'main' characters I think that have had annos made about them (Christopher, I'm looking at you!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest article regarding Gilmore Girls:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/gilmore-girls/feature/a783182/gilmore-girls-reunion-on-netflix-cast-episodes-return-date-everything-you-need-to-know/

I didnt know about the returns of Mrs Kim, April and Doyle.

Still no news on (possible) returns of Taylor, Zack, Miss Patty, Babette, Morey, Lulu, Jackson and Sookie though.