Cristian Seems to be the Only One Trying to Pass the Task

2»

Comments

• JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Actually Harry said Sam, Marc Jack & Cristian had been eating the guest's food

Well we saw Marc and Sam in the store room. I'm beginning to think Sam is actually totally bonkers. "Do it on the sly" she tells Marc in the store room. Errrmmm BB has cameras in the store room Sam!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL I thought they had to cater to their guests every whim so he was only trying to pass the task. :)

LOL if he tried that in a real top class hotel he'd have his P45 quicker than Jasmine grabbed him ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    LOL if he tried that in a real top class hotel he'd have his P45 quicker than Jasmine grabbed him ;)

Maybe but it's nice to see him smiling. In fact it was nice to see them all (well most of them as Aislyne went to bed) having a bit of a laugh together.:)
  • HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry didn't say Marc was eating the guests food...

They have their own food in the storeroom so we don't know if Marc or Sam were eating the luxury stuff at that time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HailHenrik wrote: »
    Harry didn't say Marc was eating the guests food...

They have their own food in the storeroom so we don't know if Marc or Sam were eating the luxury stuff at that time

Maybe they weren't at that time but she was telling him to "do it on the sly". She doesn't seem to have grasped that BB sees everything :D
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HailHenrik wrote: »
    Harry had him down as eating the guests food so not sure how you work that out. Not to mention his rubbish with Jasmine

She also said Marc hadn't been eating it when we know he had, so that could have been a guess for all we know.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But didnt harry just say i think they are and not i know they are.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Actually Harry said Sam, Marc Jack & Cristian had been eating the guest's food

She didn't say Marq because she hadn't seen Marq do it. She was asked if Marq was but she couldn't confirm or deny. The others she saw doing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they weren't at that time but she was telling him to "do it on the sly". She doesn't seem to have grasped that BB sees everything :D

Didn't happen if you mean Harry, did if you are talking about Sam.
    She even explained to Sam what was and what wasn't luxury but selfish Sam just dismissed her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry blames Cristian for everything so I don't set much store by her. As for Jasmine, it's his job to, what was it? oh yes, "accommodate her every whim". ;-)

What did Harry ever blame on Cristian? :confused:

The staff were specifically NOT allowed in the Guest rooms, except to clean and set up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    What did Harry ever blame on Cristian? :confused:

The staff were specifically NOT allowed in the Guest rooms, except to clean and set up.

She's always snipping at him.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 167,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jack's just thrown the task by eating forbidden pastry (yes I did just write that).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Didn't happen if you mean Harry, did if you are talking about Sam.
    She even explained to Sam what was and what wasn't luxury but selfish Sam just dismissed her.

Yes I was talking about Sam. Sorry, I should have made that clear :)