Tonight's BOTS

Comments

• lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ve stopped watching bots - complete garbage - they could at least make it half a hour programme to remediate the harm caused to those people who do still watch it .
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    I'll be interested to see Nikki in rage mode after Helen's 'article' today! Also looking forward to Simon (not that I liked him in the house) a little bit, as though he's the latest evictee he's completely forgotten already!
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    And he's one of the few gay men who can't even dance. :blush:

Nikki? Eileen? :o

I can practically taste the venom already... I'll pass.

I think he's a good dancer, he just way overdoes it and the show's increasingly designed around it, I obviously need to re-evaluate my own moves then :blush:
    Verence wrote: »
    SOTS always has too much filler but the extended edition on Mondays is even worse

I almost always watch on demand the next day and skip the crap...saves me at least half the time. There are often little bits worth catching imo, however fleeting...
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s another big night on BOTS: get ready to join Rylan in welcoming model and former BB housemate Nicola McLean, journalist Anne Diamond and BB 9’s Luke Marsden.

They'll no doubt have plenty to say about John and Charley's addition to the House. And the hotel guests themselves might be making an appearance too if they check out on time. The inimitable Dr. Dance (aka Peter Lovatt) will also shimmy into the studio, discussing housemates’ behaviour via the medium of dance. Yes, really.

So slip on your dancing shoes and join us at 11pm on Channel 5!
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    must miss tv
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've got anothing exciting panel lined up for you tonight, ready and raring to join Rylan to discuss the latest goings on in the House - sorry, Hotel...

First up, we've got former Loose Woman and Celeb Big Brother housemate Carol McGiffin. Then there's TOWIE star Maria Fowler, life coach Anna Williamson, and another face you'll remember...

Yup, it's TV addict and former CBB runner up, George Gilbey!

If they've checked out in time, we might also have a few recent Hotel BB guests dropping by, too. Either way, it'll be a jam-packed show, so set yourself a reminder and make sure you're watching Channel 5 at 11pm tonight. See you there!

- See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/tonight-big-brothers-bit-side-1st-july#sthash.VY4u13c0.dpuf
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ding ding! The Hotel BB is still open for business, and more guests have checked in and out, making quite the impact on their way. So what have we learned about our original housemates in the process? Rylan's got all the goss and exclusives, plus a panel of opinionated types ready to tell us what they reckon...

First, there's telly personality Rustie Lee, who can always be relied upon to have something to say about a situation. Then there's ex-housemate Sara McLean, and the ever-hilarious Matt Richardson.

We might see some of the HotelBB guests in the studio, too - if they can drag themselves away from the 5-star treatment they're getting in the House. Tune into Channel 5 tonight at 11pm to see it all go down.

That should of course be the never hilarious Matt Richardson.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ding ding! The Hotel BB is still open for business, and more guests have checked in and out, making quite the impact on their way. So what have we learned about our original housemates in the process? Rylan's got all the goss and exclusives, plus a panel of opinionated types ready to tell us what they reckon...

First, there's telly personality Rustie Lee, who can always be relied upon to have something to say about a situation. Then there's ex-housemate Sara McLean, and the ever-hilarious Matt Richardson.

We might see some of the HotelBB guests in the studio, too - if they can drag themselves away from the 5-star treatment they're getting in the House. Tune into Channel 5 tonight at 11pm to see it all go down.

That should of course be the never hilarious Matt Richardson

Indeed, very easy typo to make, do wish BB would proof-read stuff before it hits the page.. ;-)
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That should of course be the never hilarious Matt Richardson.

Still ......surely not as never- hilarious as that Dr Dance ????:o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like BOTS - it's a vast improvement on what it used to be like (which seemed to be more about the panel and the audience and random guests than about the HMs). Swearing has also been cut right down. I think Rylan does a great job and seems a real natural in front of the camera. I would go as far as to say the whole thing could be done with just him for the most part and lots of clips from the House that would not usually be aired.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bigger Bit On The Side - 7th July

It's the start of a brand new week which means we've got a bumper edition of BOTS for you this evening.

There is plenty to discuss as #BBCashBomb week has just begun and the housemates are already finding out that mo' money (or in their case a lot less money) means mo' problems.

Joining Rylan to talk it all through we've got the always forthright Vanessa Feltz, former Liberty X member Michelle Heaton and the inimiatble Russell Grant.

Along with that lot we'll also have this cheeky chap popping in:

Hopefully, he'll be wearing trousers but you'll have to tune in to find out.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I quite like BOTS - it's a vast improvement on what it used to be like (which seemed to be more about the panel and the audience and random guests than about the HMs). Swearing has also been cut right down. I think Rylan does a great job and seems a real natural in front of the camera. I would go as far as to say the whole thing could be done with just him for the most part and lots of clips from the House that would not usually be aired.
    Rylan is about as far from natural you can get. He looks as if he is wearing a full head mask. ........................ just saying.:)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Jon Tickle one of my favourite HMs....he should have won that year :)
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    I bet they make no mention of the revolutions that Danny is friends with over 10 ex contestants and has had dinner with Emma despite her claiming not to know him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Rylan is about as far from natural you can get. He looks as if he is wearing a full head mask. ........................ just saying.:)

I shall respectfully disagree with you (I wasn't talking about his looks - just saying ;-) )

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side - 7th July
    The drama in the House continues apace thanks to the housemates (but mainly Joel and Jack's) spendthrift apprach to the prize money and the stakes have literally never been higher.

Joining Rylan to talk it all through we've got writer, broadcaster and general wonder Denise Robertson, the hilarious Matt Richardson and a one time Hotel BB guest with very VERY delicate skin:John Mc Crirrick

You would very foolish to miss it.
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious Matt Richardson.:D
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jm must be desperate for tv time...
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Literal stakes? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The question on everyone’s lips this week: who will make it to the Final? Tonight we’ve Big Brother superfan and showbiz (a word forever tainted by a certain housemate) journalist Ed Gleave in the house to make sense of it all.

We’ll also get a perspective from inside the Big Brother House, as Helen Wood and Eileen will pop by. Two very different housemates, there, admittedly. To round it off, Matt Richardson will enter the world of Twitter to have a look through your funniest tweets.

You know where to be: 11pm, Channel 5.

- See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/tonight-big-brothers-bit-side-8th-july#BBUKLive
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side: 8th July

The question on everyone’s lips this week: who will make it to the Final? Tonight we’ve Big Brother superfan and showbiz (a word forever tainted by a certain housemate) journalist Ed Gleave in the house to make sense of it all.

We’ll also get a perspective from inside the Big Brother House, as Helen Wood and Eileen will pop by. Two very different housemates, there, admittedly. To round it off, Matt Richardson will enter the world of Twitter to have a look through your funniest tweets.

You know where to be: 11pm, Channel 5.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen again, probably as usual oozing poison. :mad:

Eileen is bad enough on her own.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Helen again, probably as usual oozing poison. :mad:

Eileen is bad enough on her own.

I was hoping against hope after what happened in the house this year that BB would sever their relationship with Helen Wood .. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight on Big Brother's Bit On The Side: 9th July

BOTS will be on fine voice tonight, as singing sensation Chloe Jasmine will grace the studio to let us know what she thinks of the housemates. We’ll also have Jimmy Bullard to unleash the LOLs.

There’ll be more opinion from journalist Claire Muldoon and – look out – the force that is recent evictee Marc. Showbiz, laughs, tin foil (possibly)… what more could you want?

10.55pm, Channel 5. Wear your best tin foil!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind Jimmy Bullard, Chloe Jasmine I doubt even watches the show, although she is going on cbb.

Clare someone a Scottish female from this morning who seems to hate the females
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be interested to hear Marks take on the cash bomb events, and if Chloe/Danny get any negative criticism from Mark or the panel .