Options

Marc's Twitter Past (seen as we are looking into Danny)

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid that response is pretty typical of that poster Labbie.

Especially when the poster they replied to is nothing but courteous and polite at all times. There is no need for it.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Interesting how the desperate anti Marc threads pop up just as it seems he might make the final.

Except it was marq fans who first posted dannys twitter feed in the hope of taking him out of the game. Kind of bit them in the arse seeing the vile crap their boy posts himself. :D
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Except it was marq fans who first posted dannys twitter feed in the hope of taking him out of the game. Kind of bit them in the arse seeing the vile crap their boy posts himself. :D

It was bl**dy hilarious I tell you:D
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting how the desperate anti Marc threads pop up just as it seems he might make the final.

A bit premature are you not. He is after all up for eviction this week.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except it was marq fans who first posted dannys twitter feed in the hope of taking him out of the game.

Exactly.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you think that is desperate then what do you think about the amount of Danny threads since Friday ?

It's funny that Danny fans were accused of defending Danny over his comments ( which they weren't actually doing ) but here are the Marc fans defending him for making comments about wanting to rape someone, making racist and xenophobic comments and wishing cancer on someone. Apparently it's all banter with Marc. You would have to be pretty sick in the head to defend him over comments like this.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    If you think that is desperate then what do you think about the amount of Danny threads since Friday ?

It's funny that Danny fans were accused of defending Danny over his comments ( which they weren't actually doing ) but here are the Marc fans defending him for making comments about wanting to rape someone, making racist and xenophobic comments and wishing cancer on someone. Apparently it's all banter with Marc. You would have to be pretty sick in the head to defend him over comments like this.

I doubt whether the people would be saying that it's banter with Marc if he had said about a close friend or member of their family.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what language is he speaking
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The racist comment is ridiculous...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its just banter

So is what Danny said just banter then ? You can't truly believe what you are saying and i don't think you do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Couldn't care less what either Danny or Marc put on twitter tbh. I'd be in serious hot water if people saw stuff I'd said to my mates on Facebook.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Whats wrong with his opinion on ugly fu*ks?
    Perhaps the uglies wer moaning about something, so what
    .:o

Unbelievable :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Unbelievable :o

And that person was one of the people who was saying what Danny said was wrong. Obviously because Marc has said something horrible it's ok.

How can we have normal debates on here when this kind of hypcorisy is exists ?
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was supposed to be intelligent? Half of these are indecipherable.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    So is what Danny said just banter then ? You can't truly believe what you are saying and i don't think you do.

With Sweet_Princess I think she brings out the "it's just banter" comment over and over again, because she knows it winds fms up, it's best to ignore her, and she'll eventually go away (or not in her case)

Perfect example of a forum troll.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Then it's pretty disgusting banter.

That's how many view his current banter:confused:

We're you expecting anything else?

Danny on the other hand plays holier than thou
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't it a thread about Helen's Twitter and she'd put it up on her feed?
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it's on Twitter that those tweets were to his pal.. It's how they talk to each other..

Cormac is his buddy out of Talafornia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's on Twitter that those tweets were to his pal.. It's how they talk to each other..

Cormac is his buddy out of Talafornia.

Where are you getting that from ? There is no proof to say that these tweets were directed at his friends. And even if they were one of them is still racist / xenophobic. And did you see the other thing he said to someone ? he said he wishes they got cancer. There is no excuse for that.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are you getting that from ? There is no proof to say that these tweets were directed at his friends. And even if they were one of them is still racist / xenophobic. And did you see the other thing he said to someone ? he said he wishes they got cancer. There is no excuse for that.

I'm getting it from Twitter!!

I haven't seen the others as I'm not really bothered lol. Just those tweets in this thread I saw being spoke about.

I've lost interest in BB and Marc to be honest:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With regards to the cancer thing, I'm not going to defend the wishing of cancer on others (I'm also not going to use it as a stick to beat a Big Brother housemate with, which is also kind of gross) but I will say that Marc was right about another thing in that exchange, and that is that endorsing natural remedies over proven science for dealing with cancer, which is what that woman he was talking to was doing, is irresponsible and dangerous, and he's also right that it will likely result in the preventable deaths of others. Cancer or not, she should be called out on that shit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Ugh, can't stand Marc...he's vile!
  • Options
    MythicalmadmanMythicalmadman Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Why does the cancer thing say Facebook user instead of his name surely if you were outing him you would use a screenshot of the alleged incident

Is there actuall proof or is it just that page?
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    That's how many view his current banter:confused:

We're you expecting anything else?

Danny on the other hand plays holier than thou

Oh come on, his 'banter' in the house is nothing compared to those tweets!
    BIB...:confused:
  • Options
    jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    Conor was threatening a girl. Marc was talking to a 34 year old man who was probably an army buddy of his, that is if these are not fabricated. I don't like his language but some are becoming desperate now to discredit him.

Its going tti happen as he's the biggest threat to the dullards for the win . ^_^