Who will Silas kill next in HOLLYOAKS?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    There are so many possibility's,the wedding trailer with silas waving then giving Mercedes the "you dirty tart" look is most likely a deliberate attempt to distract viewers.

I am sure Silas will hardly be pleased when Warren announces the affair and he may attempt (again) (29th april cluedo game night) to kill her or simply terrify her but doubt he will kill her.

I also doubt very Highly he will kill Lynsey that would be a letdown to viewers in many ways.

If we look at those who have announced they are leaving/or have left it leaves us with a possible 3-5 people,I doubt he kills Gaz as he is male,unless as someone else stated above it is an accident.

Brendan is supposedly back on our screens shortly after Silas returns from France,
    and if all rumours are too be believed he goes to Heidi and asks her to search Sila's Belongings,this could lead to Jason somehow getting caught in the middle and both being bumped off,I would say these 2 are a strong possibility,espeically with Jeff Rawle promising a shocking climax to his storyline.

Other likely candidates include a Fresher,Ash will hardly be Sila's new best friend if he hears about or see's her flasher pictures. Annalise may be another possibility.

originally Silas was meant to kill both on oct 20th (E4) And again Halloween (31st) (CH4) whether we will get 2 murders is unsure.

then we have to look at outside chances, Nancy for example, why did Silas touch her ring the episode before he went to France?,
    again rumours state she may be the one to discover his trophy collection of Jewellery and get killed.

I have a feeling whoever gets killed will be big this time,and possibly far from what we think a total shock.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well HO are getting very clever at keeping us in the dark with regards to who is being killed off. maybe the named actors who are leaving are not the ones being killed but someone else in a similar way to rae. it never came out that alice was leaving, it might be the same again. expect the unexpected is what i say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    I hope that Silas will get Ruby, Leanne, Liberty or Ethan sooner or later. Hate them. But there are rumors that it could be Heidi, Gaz, Jason and Nancy. And Warren, Lee, Duncan, Jason, Gaz and Heidi are all to leave the show.
  • fatpatiscallingfatpatiscalling Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    it is getting very tense x
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    lexstar wrote: »
    I really don't want him to kill Heidi, I just don't buy it. She's had one affair?? When the village bike is marrying his grandson and may be pregnant with his son in law? If he doesn't kill Mercy he is a rubbish killer.

It's as if they are just using him as a plot device to get rid of peripheral or short-term characters.

India - who cares?
    Bex - who?
    Rae - she was barely in it anymore anyway