Options

CS Beth & Kirky

tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
Forum Member
✭✭✭
did I imagine it or did Beth ask Kirky to marry her. what was his response?

Comments

• Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said yes, but it all seems to have been forgotten.
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks eveningstar. must have missed the scene when he said yes!
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was drunk at the time.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    I love these two together and want them to marry and have a kid. Beth and Kirk could become an iconic Corrie couple.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Beth and Kirk
    Two characters in Corrie they don't want to make me scream and throw stuff at the telly when they are on screen, believe me these days they are a rare breed.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    I love these two together and want them to marry and have a kid. Beth and Kirk could become an iconic Corrie couple.
    dazza89 wrote: »
    I love Beth and Kirk
    Two characters in Corrie they don't want to make me scream and throw stuff at the telly when they are on screen, believe me these days they are a rare breed.

Shhhhh, don't say that. If Corrie catch on they are becoming popular they will split them up with an awful embarrassing affair storyline and completely change Kirk's character.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll only ever be comic relief
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did I imagine it or did Beth ask Kirky to marry her. what was his response?

Kirk was like "yeah, yeah, yes I will marry you" and because Beth was so drunk she'd nodded off on his shoulder so didn't reply.

Left there from what I remember. Would be great if they do marry -and actually stay together as has been hinted at maybe they won't!
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    They are a perfect match, and so under-used.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shhhhh, don't say that. If Corrie catch on they are becoming popular they will split them up with an awful embarrassing affair storyline and completely change Kirk's character.

Is there time for Kirk to have an affair with the orange one before she leaves?
  • Options
    maggiekmaggiek Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're hilarious together! CS could always use comic relief; Jack & Vera did it so well.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maggiek wrote: »
    They're hilarious together! CS could always use comic relief; Jack & Vera did it so well.

They are really growing on me. I couldn't stand Beth at first, but the actress has widened her acting range to make the character likeable IMO.:)