Maria Miller Quits

2»

Comments

• mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    They have installed a party robot. Sajid Javid is the new secretary. Great...have to see more of him on TV.

Just a constant repeater of government policy with no deviation.

Esther McVey in male form then!
  • DartGuruDartGuru Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the way Milliband criticised Cameron for not 'getting' public anger. I think he misunderstood, it's public a-p-a-t-h-y.

The public have come to expect behaviour no different from politicians. The surprise would be if any of them chirped out something original that wasn't toeing the party line. Boring sheep and only in it for what they can get out.

The only ones doing any good work are the ones you don't hear about, because they're far too busy DOING.
  • JohnbeeJohnbee Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This stuff about how she only had to go because of Leveson needs explanation. Someone on here has repeated it so they must understand. Come on then.

I support Leveson and the need to stop newspapers corrupting our once good police, but I also support Miller being sacked (I know she hasn't, technically been sacked, just resigned a couple of hours after Cameron said she should stay).

I understand that some people want Newspapers to carry on with corrupting the police, but someone who fiddles her expenses should surely be right up their street. So, please explain as I am a bit baffled by this mysterious suggestion that it is 'all about Leveson'.