Do you like Katie now she's in the jungle?

TBH, i never really did 'hate' her in the first place, but i like her much more now she's gone in IACGMOH.

Anyone else brave enough to admit they like her?

Sencible answers :)

Comments

• DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I can't say really that I like/dislike her any more/less but I detest all the coverage she is being given.:(
  • smartpicturesmartpicture Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do. The papers give her such a hate campaign, that just by being fairly normal & fairly nice, she seems so much better than you expect. It also annoys me that they're still only reporting 'what a bitch' type stories when that's not how she's been behaving in there (so far).
  • ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less. I'd have more respect for her if she was being herself -even if thats a person I wouldn't spend time with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always disliked her and am disliking her even more now. I've stopped watching the show so I don't have to see her but she's still in my face on every other ITV show, newspaper and magazine.

No matter how much media coverage she receives I am not so stupid or gullible as to be fooled into thinking she is some vulnerable, misunderstood poor soul who is just desperate for everyone to love her. She is what she is, a hard faced, calculating, cut throat, selfish business woman with questionable morals who always puts her own needs before anyone else's and will do anything in the pursuit of fame and fortune.

It's no wonder our country has become what it has when there are so many people out there prepared to support and applaud this type of creature.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE her now she's in the jungle. The further away the better. :D
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I Used to like her, not so much now, especially since watching her next chapter shows. She came accorss as very up her own arse, thinking others were beneath her, I hate that. So I went off her before the marriage break up, but I have to admit I feel a bit sorry for her, I think she's a bit messed up.
  • boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's great...................
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    not keen on her in first place and still feel the same
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont like her, and everything she stands for.
    Shallowness, greed and vanity are not things to celebrate or admire in a person.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    No. I dont like her. Nothing has changed.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's even duller and more vapid than I already thought she was. She seems to have absolutely nothing to say unless it's about herself. Serious dullsville.

I neither like nor dislike her, I'm just bored to death with her and her cold dead eyes and her desperate contradictory need to be liked while trying to pretend that she couldn't care less about other people's opinions of her.

Can't wait for the focus to shift away from her and back to the others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I have always disliked her and am disliking her even more now. I've stopped watching the show so I don't have to see her but she's still in my face on every other ITV show, newspaper and magazine.

No matter how much media coverage she receives I am not so stupid or gullible as to be fooled into thinking she is some vulnerable, misunderstood poor soul who is just desperate for everyone to love her. She is what she is, a hard faced, calculating, cut throat, selfish business woman with questionable morals who always puts her own needs before anyone else's and will do anything in the pursuit of fame and fortune.

It's no wonder our country has become what it has when there are so many people out there prepared to support and applaud this type of creature.:(

Someone who takes sense at last!
    Usually a lurker but had to come and comment..
    She is everything that is wrong with our society...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I wasnt too keen on her the first time she went in to the jungle,then as her and Pete got together really warmed to her.But since they have spilt up ,cant stand the woman.

She is trying to show how vulnerable and weak she is ,which is nothing like the woman who went in '6years ago'.its all drama to win back support ,NOT FALLING FOR IT!! seen too many of her reality shows to know what she is really like :(
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i didn't like her b4 & i don't like her now. in fact have stopped watching because of her. she's isn't soft or vunerable just calculating. she knows what she has to do to get gullible people back on side & that's what's she doing. the only thing i believe about her is when she said that she's a robot & people can throw whatever they like at her. she is a cold hardfaced b****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her.
  • Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her!! She is GREAT!! :D Ballsy, vunerable, funny and HUMAN!! ;) But then I always DID like her!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I LOVE her now she's in the jungle. The further away the better. :D

Now thay is a sensible comment, I agree.
    that
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got plenty of determination, I'll say that for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disliked her before she went in the jungle and I still dislike her now. Just with added boredom and a increased amount of cynicism.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to like her, but years and years of over-exposure have left me feeling a bit anti about her. I don't totally dislike her, but I think this programme would have been so much better if she hadn't have come back in it. It's like TV coverage is a drug for her - she just can't stay out of the limelight.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    TBH I've never liked her.

I've always believed she was an arch manipulator who's been honing it to a fine art since she was a small child.
    Personally I've always thought it's nice to be nice, and nice to be liked, but Katie seems to thrive on conflict and unpleasantness. Most people see that if you're pleasant, people like you, but as Katie thinks she's doing nothing wrong, that isn't in her mindset and she still goes on behaving badly and being disliked.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like her...................

............................to stay there after the show is finished. :D
  • ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gosh24 wrote: »
    NOT FALLING FOR IT!! seen too many of her reality shows to know what she is really like :(

I think this is a really good point that Jordan's management may have underestimated.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artois wrote: »
    I think this is a really good point that Jordan's management may have underestimated.

I wonder what this will do to get her back "in favour with thr Public"? The majority of posters on here are not backing her, I can't see it altering people's opinion of her very much. She is the same attention seeking heavily botoxed creature she has always been.
  • BrotherLoveBrotherLove Posts: 2,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone who takes sense at last!
    Usually a lurker but had to come and comment..
    She is everything that is wrong with our society...

Totally agree.

If you can't see the contrast between what she is normally like in other programs, recent parties (and was like 6 years ago in this very program) and the "fragile" act she's suddenly trying to portray now, then there is no hope. You will get played by people for the rest of your life. She is so obviously over-selling the "fragile/scared" me act.

I actually blame the system more than Katie - she is only taking advantage of what she can get away with in current society. She's no worse than the most ruthless and rich businessmen, who many people look up to and society encourages us to do so.

It's the world that's broken. Katie is playing the game like many others, but she is as much of a con artist and abides by shady morals as the best of them who chase money and or fame above all else.