Options

Alex Reid & Chantelle Houghton - a couple

Comments

• Options
    girlinstaticgirlinstatic Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is going to be controversial but I think they would be sweet together if it wasn't for PR purposes. I think they're more suited than him and KP. I can warm to Chantelle but there is something about Jordan that is just downright disconnected and cold - I cannot stick the woman. Alex while a buffoon, I've always thought was an okay guy.

Well, as far as Z-list fame hungry 'celebs' go.

*shrug*
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

*NEXT*

Its turning into a right conveyor belt, gosh he's desperate.:eek:
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So far Alex has been linked with Vanessa Perroncel, Amy Childs and Chantelle in the space of a fortnight - someone scared their z list status could go down the pan eh Al?

Please don't let the media ever call them ChanAl or I will poke my own eyes out with a stick
    Wasn't he also linked with that katie waissel from x factor too?!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j24 wrote: »
    Wasn't he also linked with that katie waissel from x factor too?!

Forgot about her.

Not at all desperate to keep his gurning face in the red tops our Alex.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These Z Listers are all ****ing each other. Nothing new there.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    These Z Listers are all ****ing each other. Nothing new there.

Do any of them actually do any real work at all ?? :mad:
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »

Chantelle owns her own boutique in Buckhurst Hill and Alex is in Cannes promoting a movie that also stars Dexter Fletcher, who I remember being a bit of a hottie!:D
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle's made a career out of fauxmances for magazines and tv starting from her very first appearance in Big Brother with Preston and Alex Reid is just as desperate since he got the boot from Jordan.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle's made a career out of fauxmances for magazines and tv starting from her very first appearance in Big Brother with Preston and Alex Reid is just as desperate since he got the boot from Jordan.

I don't think her love for Preston was fake and she has only been out with a couple of people since (Jermain and Rav) hardly enough to make a career out of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    I don't think her love for Preston was fake and she has only been out with a couple of people since (Jermain and Rav) hardly enough to make a career out of it.

It's not the volume/quota of men its the predictable nature of the "relationships" all with tipped off photographers.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »

No, just shag each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn two nobodies.

One known for being on BB & having boob jobs

The other one eh isn't
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn two nobodies.

One known for being on BB & having boob jobs

The other one eh isn't

Debatable, he was on BB, and hes a boob.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debatable, he was on BB, and hes a boob.

He's also known for shagging plastic Katie.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I did :o

The wonders of PR. She played the 'innocent girl' act in Celeb BB down to a tee.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3662824/Alex-Reid-Chantelle-Houghtons-a-real-lady.html

I think they make a sweet couple. If Chantelle suggests to Alex to go for a picnic to the park , im sure Alex will be happy to oblige the waiting photographer. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://http://www.3am.co.uk/alex-reid-gushes-about-his-relationship-with-chantelle-houghton-while-making-digs-at-jordan/28211/

More of the New article.

“In my past I’ve been a bit of a Romeo – more Romeo than Casanova. I’m a romantic. I actually have to like someone before I bonk ’em. I don’t just go and shag anything. I thought, “Hmm I’m not up for this. I just don’t want to get hurt.” My mojo had gone somewhere, because of somebody.”
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    http://http://www.3am.co.uk/alex-reid-gushes-about-his-relationship-with-chantelle-houghton-while-making-digs-at-jordan/28211/

More of the New article.

“In my past I’ve been a bit of a Romeo – more Romeo than Casanova. I’m a romantic. I actually have to like someone before I bonk ’em. I don’t just go and shag anything. I thought, “Hmm I’m not up for this. I just don’t want to get hurt.” My mojo had gone somewhere, because of somebody.”

He likes to talk in riddles doesn't he? Either that or he is not intelligent enough to string a coherent sentence together! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    He likes to talk in riddles doesn't he? Either that or he is not intelligent enough to string a coherent sentence together! :)

He has a few digs at Jordon :D without mentioning her name. Go Alex !!

I think that he has had a few to many knocks on the head, in his cage fighting career.

Jordon made a mockery of Alex - exposing his cross dressing ! demanding he married her just because he won Celeb Big Brother, and draining him of sperm to try and make an OK baby !

I like Alex. I hope this isn't a showromance and hes happy now. :)
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    He has a few digs at Jordon :D without mentioning her name. Go Alex !!

I think that he has had a few to many knocks on the head, in his cage fighting career.

Jordon made a mockery of Alex - exposing his cross dressing ! demanding he married her just because he won Celeb Big Brother, and draining him of sperm to try and make an OK baby !

I like Alex. I hope this isn't a showromance and hes happy now. :)

I used to feel sorry for him, but no one put a gun to his head and made him marry KP. I have come to the conclusion that it was a stepping stone for him to raise his public profile and tbh, I think he's loving his fame. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I used to feel sorry for him, but no one put a gun to his head and made him marry KP. I have come to the conclusion that it was a stepping stone for him to raise his public profile and tbh, I think he's loving his fame. :)

I agree no one put a gun to his head. I wonder if KP would have married him if he never won that show ?

Chantelle sure has got her money worth from BB. Her 15 mins of fame has lasted a good few years, due to her celeb showfake romance with Preston and other various celeb boyfriends.
    As soon as one romance is over she loses weight, puts it on again, goes to boot camp then sells her story on how much weight she has lost.

She won't have to go to boot camp now. She has Alex her own personal trainer. :D
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Alex - who was dumped by Katie in January after 11 months of marriage - told new! magazine: "The great thing about her is that she's so feminine, a real lady. It's nice to be with someone who's a real lady. Is that a little dig""

Haha - well it was a sly dig - until you negated the fact that it was a dig by saying it was a dig you great lummox!!

Blimey, the least you could have learnt from 11 months of marriage was how to make digs from the master!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm do you think maybe Alex has done this interview to get back at Krusty for saying she has only loved three men ? :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A "real" lady as opposed to what?
    An inflatable one?