How is Frankie Cocozza considered a heartthrob?!

Comments

• plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    muppeteer wrote: »
    I have never seen the appeal of this guy - and tonight he looked dreadful with those skin tight jeans, the eyeliner and the birds nest haircut?!?!?!

Seriously, is this what's considered a "heartthrob"?!

Didn't think he gave a great performance either.

Agree, but may have a future with his tattoo's advertising arse wipes.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    I think he is dreadful, in terms of appearance, personality and singing ability. I think Gary really has let himself down by choosing Frankie, it erodes his credibility as a judge. Frankie's legs in those red jeans yesterday, and that dreadful hair - he looked like a rooster after a fight with a fox.
  • CookmeparsnipsCookmeparsnips Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    Oh yes, it looked like something a woman would wear! Awful

*Shudder* Don't remind me, it was revolting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking that Frankie is hot is like thinking that Kevin Jonas, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, and an ingrown nail are attractive. There are park benches that have more sex appeal than him.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a bit of a worry that little girls have such low standards! They need to aim a bit higher than some idiot with girls names tatood on his backside, which he found necessary to show us. I could get past that if the idiot could actually sing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Frankie so much, but whenever I see him I just want to give him a good bath :o
  • ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of the X Factor script this year is that Frankie is the heart throb and the presenters and judges will keep on peddling it until people believe it. It's quite embarrassing to watch it though as it's like the emperor's new clothes: Dermot saying 'Lock up your daughters', or some such crap, and then this weird, shrivelled little creature with pipe cleaner legs and rat's nests hair scuttles onto the stage.

LOL I love your description of him :D:D
  • annielouannielou Posts: 10,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part of the X Factor script this year is that Frankie is the heart throb and the presenters and judges will keep on peddling it until people believe it. It's quite embarrassing to watch it though as it's like the emperor's new clothes: Dermot saying 'Lock up your daughters', or some such crap, and then this weird, shrivelled little creature with pipe cleaner legs and rat's nests hair scuttles onto the stage.

Double lol. Couldn't have put it better. X factor marketing at its worst.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I wonder how many more times we're going to have to see that clip of his bum
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Soooooooooo, Frankie has charisma....oh, really. He is dull as ditchwater to me and has a terrible singing voice.

He has girls' names tatooed on his skinny bum, but this begs the question: how many of the girls has he acutally bedded, if any?

He also looks as if he needs a bath with a good disinfectant........
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member

For this description alone, I like you very much.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    If you shaved the hair away you would end up with a very unattractive boy. He has thick hairy eyebrows, there is nothing special at all, my 18 year old daughter cannot stand him.
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has the malnourished rickets legsof a 70 year old drug addict emphasised by skinny jeans tighter fitting than a slag's fishnets. Who on earth thinks this is sexy? As for his hair, we switched out of our HD picture because we don't like to see lice while we're eating.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He also claims "pulling birds" is as important to him, if not more so, than his so called music. How can anyone take this guy seriously? Frankie is a plastic and karaoke version of a rock wild man.
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, but may have a future with his tattoo's advertising arse wipes.:rolleyes:

Advertising himself?
    NightFalls wrote: »
    If you shaved the hair away you would end up with a very unattractive boy. He has thick hairy eyebrows, there is nothing special at all, my 18 year old daughter cannot stand him.

Your daughter is a few years older than the market he would be aimed at.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of Lily Allen. And not in a good way either :D
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of Lily Allen. And not in a good way either :D

What an insult to Lily.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a young Jack Wild as the artful dodger!
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiler wrote: »
    he so reminds me of the nutter with the bottles in this clip.
    and the guy in the clip sings better imo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDH9Jq5AWkQ

Whenever I see him, i'm going to picture the guy with the bottles singinging "Warriors come out and play!!" now. :p

Very funny clip, hahaha. They're identical! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a young Jack Wild as the artful dodger!

What an insult to Jack :D
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    cocky attitude/weedy voice/ tramp look hair look probably works on little girls I suppose?

isnt that the target demographic for the texting votes?

normally women grow up and see thru it

when I was a lad at school kids that cocky would have got the $hit kicked out of him - regularly
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D His hair makes me want to vomit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    I don't get Gary here at all. He has said he is serious about music and serious about this competition and yet he has backed this ridiculous kid Frankie right from the start.
    Gary admits he is worried about Frank's vocals so why did he put him through!!!!!!!!!!!
    I honestly beleive it goes back to Gary's problems with Robbie. Gary was traumatised by the decade of fallout and public humilation between him and Robbie. Gary saw that the public/press went for an obnoxious foul mouthed dishevelled 'singer' (Robbie) who admitted he wasn't the greatest singer in the world, and yet he achieved massive success.
    Perhaps Gary thinks the formula will work with Frankie. :eek:
  • StickInsectStickInsect Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    This made me laugh. Out loud. A lot. :D

And me! My son who's in the same room thought I'd gone mad!
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do see the visual appeal ;) .... and he's got the gift of the gab etc ..... but I'm just not getting the vocal at all ???

Depends if enough teeny boppers vote for him or not ............ vocally I'm not getting it :confused: