Linda called Jim a C@@t

ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
Forum Member
✭✭✭
what a muppet, she's lost all credibility, not that she had any in the first place. Vile woman.

Comments

• unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is though, he's an absolute mysoginistic, illmannered idiot.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a vile mouth the woman has on tv.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well he is.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    As the saying goes 'Takes one to know one'.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the saying goes 'Takes one to know one'.

Agreed :D
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The language coming out of that woman's mouth, shows exactly what is beneath the 'mumsy' exterior.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    He is though, he's an absolute mysoginistic, illmannered idiot.

I cannot take anyone seriously who bandies the word misogynist around. The word makes my brain shut off as it's over used and often misplaced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    The language coming out of that woman's mouth, shows exactly what is beneath the 'mumsy' exterior.

She isn't nice. Ugh.

Well this woman.. dishes and dishes out but then she's got her other nasty girl Luisa by her side...
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot take anyone seriously who bandies the word misogynist around. The word makes my brain shut off as it's over used and often misplaced.

Im with you on that;-) some people just throw it around randomly a bit like Linda Nolan does, oh and the "nice lady" calls people a c-word on national TV...
  • CaptainRobboCaptainRobbo Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll Jim didn't actually tell anyone the secret, he just reminded her about it.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll Jim didn't actually tell anyone the secret, he just reminded her about it.

He told Luisa to remind her about it whilst he stayed in the garden with the guys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
    Forum Member

never a truer word spoken!!!! :D Couldn't agree more!

If people actually looked misogyny up in a dictionary it means "woman hating". I think it is obvious and very clear to see that Jim is not "woman hating". What a joke, an ABSOLUTE JOKE! Shut up feminists! >:( :p
  • Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But not in Jim's case! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Im with you on that;-) some people just throw it around randomly a bit like Linda Nolan does, oh and the "nice lady" calls people a c-word on national TV...

:) as soon as I read it or hear it my mind shuts down, just no need for it. The word lost it's meaning by the overuse.

Yup, she was on form tonight.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has been stirring since day one, nasty woman, infact apart from Sam the women in the house have really let the side down.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But not in Jim's case! :)

Has he shown hatred of women in the house?
  • Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If people actually looked misogyny up in a dictionary it means "woman hating". I think it is obvious and very clear to see that Jim is not "woman hating". What a joke, an ABSOLUTE JOKE! Shut up feminists! >:( :p

Men who beat their partners are women haters. Jim is guilty of domestic abuse ergo he is a misogynist.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she called him that I was going to watch it again on catch up but seems there's no need now :o

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D thanks.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    what a muppet, she's lost all credibility, not that she had any in the first place. Vile woman.

She is an awful creature >:(
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can dish it out but she can't take it.

Linda expects to be allowed to poke Jim ALL series and he must not be allowed to defend himself. Well he did and have some of that Linda.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) as soon as I read it or hear it my mind shuts down, just no need for it. The word lost it's meaning by the overuse.

Yup, she was on form tonight.

Agree about the word being over used, it is like a trend thing these days to say it, infact some people say it and dont have a fck what it means i think;-)
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a lady...
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems she isn't too keen on things being said regarding her past but she doesn't mind commenting on Jim's past does she.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men who beat their partners are women haters. Jim is guilty of domestic abuse ergo he is a misogynist.

Ok but were you in the marriage?
    Do you know what went down and why he did it? Cos I don't, I wasn't there.

Jeez, I'd not call him a misogynist, I'd say he previously had anger issues which resulted in physical aggression but still not a misogynist.