You have to hand if to Luisa she knows how to stay in the spotlight

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Her and jasmine had a night out last night it's all over the daily mail and the daily mirror today with pics of their "antics"

She is off to another premiere today for something involving her daughter.

I am sure we will gets pics and updates soon:D

Casey probably needs to get something soon as I don't think she is in with the party crowd

Comments

• MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fortunately it's a very small spotlight with a flickering bulb and frayed cable.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Her and jasmine had a night out last night it's all over the daily mail and the daily mirror today with pics of their "antics"

Casey probably needs to get something soon as I don't think she is in with the party crowd

It is also a big story in the Sun about their "Fun nights" together in the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Fortunately it's a very small spotlight with a flickering bulb and frayed cable.

Yes it is only in four of the bigger papers in the country. Like them or not they are the winners in the after show publicity stakes.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »

Wouldn't be so sure she is now up to 12 pages in daily mail articles
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Yes it is only in four of the bigger papers in the country. Like them or not they are the winners in the after show publicity stakes.

But how long will it last when there are so many other wannabees queuing up in the wings with their own spotlights?

She's done a good attention grabbing performance up to now, I'm just saying it will be hard to make it last.
    (I thought Luisa eaisly deserved to be in final three with Dappy & Jim).
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How classy NOT
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've got to hand it to Big Brother; it sure knows how to create media monsters.

First it was the insufferable Chantelle Houghton, now we can add Luisa Zissman to the list.>:(

Maybe Chantelle & Luisa can get to together & have a pretend lesbian affair, thus creating a real life BB Frankenstein media monster?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Horrible behaviour and certainly not something to be proud of certainly not a role model to aspire to
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They went to Nobu I have been there more than once I never rated it either the food wasn't that great and its over priced! Japanese food was horrid second visit steak wasn't that great either :(

why were they never in there when I was?? I would of love to tell them about all the hate on DS and ask for a message to the haters :D
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    They went to Nobu I have been there more than once I never rated it either the food wasn't that great and its over priced! Japanese food was horrid second visit steak wasn't that great either :(

why were they never in there when I was?? I would of love to tell them about all the hate on DS and ask for a message to the haters :D

Bill Clinton was dining there when I was in there last :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Bill Clinton was dining there when I was in there last :cool:

haha nice! I think that old s-club singer Rachel Stevens was in there when I was, sure did look like her. What did you think of the food? I didn't go much on it :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    haha nice! I think that old s-club singer Rachel Stevens was in there when I was, sure did look like her. What did you think of the food? I didn't go much on it :(

I only had sashimi and tempura veg, very nice it was too but it's hard to go wrong with that really. Bloody arm and a leg though isn't it :o

We were both lucky to avoid any TOWIE type zelebs...and Imogen Thomas, she's always lurking about in there ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    I only had sashimi and tempura veg, very nice it was too but it's hard to go wrong with that really. Bloody arm and a leg though isn't it :o

We were both lucky to avoid any TOWIE type zelebs...and Imogen Thomas, she's always lurking about in there ;-)

lol yeah! the foods small but when you tot it all up with drinks you can get plus 100 quid easy :o I never seen any towies thank god, cant stand them! I bet we both wish Jas and Lulu were there tho :D
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I saw her with her hand down Jasmine's bra.

Attention seeking and fame hungry. The most desperate person in the house this year!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    You've got to hand it to Big Brother; it sure knows how to create media monsters.

First it was the insufferable Chantelle Houghton, now we can add Luisa Zissman to the list.>:(

Maybe Chantelle & Luisa can get to together & have a pretend lesbian affair, thus creating a real life BB Frankenstein media monster?

Oh she was like this before Big Brother :D:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/luisa-zissman-apprentice--lapdance-knickers-pictures_n_3756176.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I saw her with her hand down Jasmine's bra.

Attention seeking and fame hungry. The most desperate person in the house this year!

you never know what you will find in a woman's bra tho when you rummage about :D Iv found all sorts from lipstick to a 250,000 volt stungun during my time in the states :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently she is going to be designing sex toys according to the daily star
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They shame both their families
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am amazed that the show is over and people that cant stand Luisa seem to want to waste their time commenting about Luisa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, the good old smut saturated DM, with it's faux 'horror' at 'disgusting' behaviour, and as much thigh, side boob, cleavage, women posing in lingerie, women in bikinis, semi-naked shoots as it's possible to physically scroll through without breaking your computer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luisa at a kids film premiere with her daughter this afternoon all very nice and normal and pictures up on the daily mail already
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Taxi fetish ;-)
  • Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    id love to see them two frolicking about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam Seed wrote: »
    id love to see them two frolicking about

I'm sure you won't have too long to wait for the tape.