BB — Antartica (Part 28)

1138139140141142144»

Comments

• TanequilTanequil Posts: 365,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB seems to be aimed at the teen early 20's TV viewer yet I don't know of one single person in this age group who watches it.

It will be interesting to see how the viewing figures pan out I see that they are already down on last year.

BB otherwise known as Big Becky won't attract viewers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bedtime for me.

Hopefully no Becky dreams.

Night All :)
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It went into running CHKDSK so it looks like a hard drive problem; CHKDSK is running very slowly but I'll leave it going overnight if necessary.
    Have you set it up to run that automatically? When my PC crashes, I have to hope for the best it was something I did, or, more usually, dog sat on the switch on the power cable.
    Tanequil wrote: »
    BB seems to be aimed at the teen early 20's TV viewer yet I don't know of one single person in this age group who watches it.

It will be interesting to see how the viewing figures pan out I see that they are already down on last year.

BB otherwise known as Big Becky won't attract viewers.
    :D
    Big is supposed to be for her personality. :)

Despite the evidence that she is a community drama student which means she has no commercial potential in drama but as useless at anything other than attention seeking, she can look forward to a career of publicly funded events that deter the audience from the arts.

I have no idea how the target audience was identified, like you, I do not know any 17-21s who watch BB. I know of some late 20s males who would watch while downing alcohol prior to hitting the pubs/clubs. They watch all sorts of rtv while preparing to go out, it is part of the ritual.

I did not see viewing figures, not a thread I follow, but after 3 days it is down? That should tell C5 something, Live Feed or drop BB.

Edit

Goodnight Tan :)

Foxy will stop Becky flopping all over you.
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK so I fell asleep again. I woke up to this being the first page when I opened the laptop with the last post being Tan's at 00:55 :o This is getting silly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LARulz wrote: »
    OK so I fell asleep again. I woke up to this being the first page when I opened the laptop with the last post being Tan's at 00:55 :o This is getting silly

The positive is that you woke up everyday that you do that is a bonus :)
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all. :)

I missed BB - I'm wondering whether to bother catching up. Now watching BOTS; I quite like Alice Levine presenting. She's better at this than last year's quiz show.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :)
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone.

I remember liking Alice marginally more than Emma. She didn't seem as if she was trying as hard.
    On a superficial note, I liked her fashion sense or fashion sense of her stylist.

Is it worth asking what the deal is with Big Becky?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning 3WD :)

Not been following the show that closely,but Becky set off the actress alarm in my mind immediately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning 3rd World Disco/FK. :)

I don' have the energy to fathom out Becky. I thinks he could be like Housemates we've seen before.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently there's been another argument tonight between Sara and Lauren

This house has the potential to take Series 6 crown as the nastiest house ever from what they are choosing to show us

But seeing Jamie brought it up, shame on 5 for saying no to a certain something which could help us get the context of these arguments and not have them mislead us
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning richie & fudd :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning richie. :)

This series has so much potential but it's not being allowed to fulfil it. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning each.
    My PC crashed in the early hours of yesterday - hard drive knackered. Got a new one from PC World and spent all day installing Windows, restoring my backups etc.Only lost about 3 days of work so not too bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh gosh SBBA :(
    Touch wood I've never had a HDD actually die on me,although I do wonder if this one is on it's way out :o
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)

SBBA, did you consider a SSD replacement? I know it is too late now you have installed the replacement.

My HDD is constantly struggling, I have done all the usual stuff, the best thing I could do now is remove more from the drive, it is full of shows we have watched.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning mazey :)
    I used to hang onto everything I'd seen,nowadays it gets deleted shortly after I've watched. :)
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Morning richie. :)

This series has so much potential but it's not being allowed to fulfil it. :(

At least we have a concrete answer now to that one issue that seems to be revving up again out there

Fair do's to Jamie he was polite this time and answered it seriously unlike last year when he forgot to mention it was a p-take phone in and made some people really angry

Think a lot more could kick off in there and we would be none the wiser to the true context because as with s**t in the freezer last year the footage will be conveniently lost over time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh SBBA :(
    Touch wood I've never had a HDD actually die on me,although I do wonder if this one is on it's way out :o

Lucky I'd done a backup on Wednesday so didn't lose much. And starting with a clean sheet has made it much nippier. I was able to rescue files from the old drive so it looks like it was data corruption rather than mechanical failure. With any luck I can reformat it and use for backup.

Mazey - I did briefly consider a SSD but too expensive.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58745879#post58745879
    This discussion has been closed.