Rylan For The Final!

Comments

• mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show would be dull without Rylan - he's lovely. I admit his "singing" isn't the best but he is certainly entertaining. I hated Jedward and have never been a joke act fan but Rylan is just so adorable.
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Come on Team Rylan!
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its looking more and more possible.

he has more voters than union J - the judges would save him over christopher likely.

So if he can somehow beat one of the others hes in.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG he was brilliant tonight .... not.
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks, he's got an awful singing accent and ability to stay in tune. Stick him on CBB, as someone else here suggested. Not sure I'd want to watch him in the jungle, but maybe CBB.
  • streetwisestreetwise Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If ever a show deserves a Rylan win, it's the X Factor. :D
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disagree.

Rylan to win the whole show :D
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a joke act fan usually, but this year everyone is so boring. Seriously boring. X Factor is such a snoozefest, it really is. Rylan is the only thing that's keeping me watching this rubbish. If I want to listen to a talented artist, I'll put Will Young on. Thank you. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I’ve probably watched his Spice Girls medley five times this morning. LOVE IT! I think now yhat Gary only has Chris to left, he’s starting to come around. It looked like he was accepting Rylan’s explanation with Dermot, and even applauded him afterwards. I want it to come to Chris or Rykan in the bottom two, and for Gary to actually dump Chris (he did it before!). You know the other three will vote for Rylan anyway!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I think it's a disgrace that people are keeping him in the show. He is not good enough!.
    Good singers are not getting the votes so why care at all who wins is my attitude now.
    I liked District 3 but was disappointed with some of the terrible tuneless songs they were given to sing by apathetic Louis.
    Rylan is the act I shall look forward to now. He is entertaining and 100% confident in himself which makes him a comfortable act to watch as well.
    After watching Little Mix I would rather Rylan won if that's what happens to the winners. He at least would not allow his personality to be ruined.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Rylan vs Chris finale with Rylan to win because it would serve the producers right for putting such unforgivably dire acts through to the Lives this year. Bring on the end of the XF!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    ibtick wrote: »
    Please no, no, no, I don't doubt he is entertaining, but is he someone who you would honestly by an album from?
    I must be living in a different dimension...

Er yeah, if he makes the final you dont have to buy his album.

you dont have to even if he wins
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reven wrote: »
    No thanks, he's got an awful singing accent and ability to stay in tune. Stick him on CBB, as someone else here suggested. Not sure I'd want to watch him in the jungle, but maybe CBB.

Big Brother sent him packing they didnt want him:D I see the bandwagon is rolling with all the sudden Rylan fans;)
  • Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    Ryan chris union j for final

Sex you just seriously hate Simon Cowell and this show. I see what you are doing. Carry on.
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I know is that I was yawning my way through xfactor on Saturday until Rylan came on. I probably wouldn't buy his album, I wouldn't buy any of their albums tbh but I would watch him on telly. He's made me smile and laugh from the start and that's more than I can say for the others. It's funny that my husband and dad hate him yet me and my daughters love him, maybe he appeals to women more?
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    How is someone doing a bad impression of the spice girls in union jack clothing exciting?

When people are doing exactly what they are designed to do: that's exciting! He said the experience had made his life - so no-one can take that away from him.
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I'm concerned Rylan is such a good example of a lot of what's wrong today in popular culture. It's not about the talent or working hard on your craft - it's all about 'wanting it so much' and 'this means everything to me' etc etc. It's all about look at 'me me me' and please package me to entertain the lowest common denominator - hence the likes of Tulisa and Cheryl Cole - talentless apart from their hunger for fame through self promotion and selling their (arguable) soul.

Look at the way Rylan responds every time he's saved - he's a pathetic excuse of a human being and a dried up puddle has more depth!!
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Big Brother sent him packing they didnt want him:D

Their loss. :D
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I'm concerned Rylan is such a good example of a lot of what's wrong today in popular culture. It's not about the talent or working hard on your craft - it's all about 'wanting it so much' and 'this means everything to me' etc etc. It's all about look at 'me me me' and please package me to entertain the lowest common denominator - hence the likes of Tulisa and Cheryl Cole - talentless apart from their hunger for fame through self promotion and selling their (arguable) soul.

Look at the way Rylan responds every time he's saved - he's a pathetic excuse of a human being and a dried up puddle has more depth!!

This isn't true.

Nothing in your post is true.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

One of the most obvious, important factors of being successful is being dedicated and wanting it more than anything. Although not exactly marketable, Steve Brookstein is a good example of this. His heart was never really in it that much, so he just flopped and we've never heard of him since the show.

Rylan will work and not give up to make sure he gets what he wants (he's already been through a lot to get to where he is now) and that's an admirable quality in someone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    This isn't true.

Nothing in your post is true.

Why's it not true? Explain yourself.

I would have thought anyone with intelligence can see I've made valid points. Or aren't you capable of anything more than a simple response?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the most obvious, important factors of being successful is being dedicated and wanting it more than anything. Although not exactly marketable, Steve Brookstein is a good example of this. His heart was never really in it that much, so he just flopped and we've never heard of him since the show.

Rylan will work and not give up to make sure he gets what he wants (he's already been through a lot to get to where he is now) and that's an admirable quality in someone.

But he's talentless and deluded!!

And what, exactly, has he been through?
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All "celebrities", respected or not are essentially fame hungry self promoters, it's just what they do. Yes some of them might seem more "credible" but at the end of the day if they weren't chasing what they wanted, none of us would have heard of them! How many respected actors started out on cheesy adverts? you only have to watch a couple of episodes of "Before They Were Famous" to see what they were willing to do to get their names out there. Rylan wants what they all want, fame and fortune, and at least he is honest about it.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why's it not true? Explain yourself.

I would have thought anyone with intelligence can see I've made valid points. Or aren't you capable of anything more than a simple response?

I can't be bothered explaining it to you as you won't stop barraging me with insults should I do so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love him in the final! Glad he got through yesterday though seeing as it was obvious how hard he worked on his Spice Girls performance :)