Options

Revenge Season 4 (US Pace)

Comments

• Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure some of the inmates from the mental facility will pop up again. Probably to cause some midseason carnage. :D
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I'm sure some of the inmates from the mental facility will pop up again. Probably to cause some midseason carnage. :D

Hopefully Lisa Simpson.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed!!!!

David is back - yayyy................................. but it turns out he's as big an idiot as before.

Charlotte didn't succeed. Maybe if she had the brains to be able to put a cardigan on properly, she might have made a better job of jumping.

Victoria proves for good and all that she is a black-hearted b*tch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    The first episode just didn't feel like revenge. The second episode didn't really grip me either. I guess it's because I have this overwhelming feeling they could have and should have ended it on a high, rather than string it out like this.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Well saw that coming a mile David still being in love with Victoria and her getting him to hurt Emily. I mean come on the guy trusted Nolan but does he contact him, no this show has definitely gone out to pasture.

As for Emily letting her guard down enough for Charlotte to bash her on the head, not likely. Well Jack to the rescue I guess
  • Options
    lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Jack to the rescue especially as Charlottes just set his bar on fire. Seems like Jack is part of a two man Hamptons police force :rolleyes:

Rest was predictable especially Victoria/David storyline.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    lovetochat wrote: »
    Yes Jack to the rescue especially as Charlottes just set his bar on fire. Seems like Jack is part of a two man Hamptons police force :rolleyes:

Jacks partner must have a bigger part to play, maybe working with David, he is not going to be just a cop
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovetochat wrote: »

How did she even get access to the bar, with no staff present? Doubt Jack's allowing her free access these days. That should have alerted Emily.

I really hope David is playing her. As he seemed more composed when talking to the prison guard and killing Conrad.
  • Options
    LynseymacLynseymac Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I reeeeeally hope David is just playing Victoria too. I can't bear the idea of her setting him against Emily! Charlotte is such a pain. I'm actually missing Conrad this season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo going to be the last season. What a waste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You were always the love of my life David."

Apart from the other 6 loves of her life over the previous 3 seasons. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    "You were always the love of my life David."

Apart from the other 6 loves of her life over the previous 3 seasons. :D

I just find myself rolling my eyes all the time now. If i can find a YouTube channel or something that just has the Nolan parts, i'm going to stop watching.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Okayish episode. Surprised that Emily told Charlotte now about her really being Amanda. Thought that would've been saved for the mid season finale etc.

Charlotte's reaction was predictably ridiculous and OTT. That girl is a grade A dunce and now an attempted murderer. Hope Emily kicks the crap out of her now.

The Victoria and David scenes had their moments but weren't the most riveting of the bunch. I really hope David is manipulating Victoria but I have a feeling he's not though.

Ben's interest in Emily is coming across a bit sleazy to be honest. At least Jack tried to warn him off her.

Daniel and Margaux will never be an interesting couple but thankfully Gideon is gone. He won't be missed.

Nolan had naff all to really do this week, 7/10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not too bad. I think part of me is enjoying this season more because I'm passed caring for it to be good or care about the characters. I just laugh at the absurdity, which I suppose is the only way to enjoy soaps like this. :D The main plot that started in the pilot episode is all completed as far as I am concerned, this is all like fan fiction.

I like that I can't predict where the season is going to head, so for that it's great.

Charlotte's descent into psycho murderer isn't completely from left field, she's been on a breakdown for 3 seasons. But the actress is terrible, she spoiled that end sequence with the "Goodbye sis" line and completely spoiled the Emily reveal by having NO REACTION whatsoever.

Victoria turning David against Emily is hardly a shock. I just hope the story doesn't plod along like that all season with Victoria and David being in the shadows.

Nolan is an irrelevant nuisance and I really couldn't care less about Jack being a cop and his idiot friend. Thank god the bar has burned down too, hopefully we can stop with the "bar needs work" stories that go nowhere. Although if the rest of the season is him renovating it then god help us all. :D
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria et al- broke. Loving it.

Daniel being scammed by one of Victoria's asylum mates - loving it. Couldn't happen to a nicer character.

David - still being dense but I was sure he'd see the photograph and realise in time. It did look though that he had second thoughts once he'd looked at Emily.
  • Options
    lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he would see the photo too, it's a bit of a giveaway!

In any case, he knows Nolan, having invested in him years ago and entrusted his diaries to him to give to Amanda/Emily so you'd think he'd recognise him and figure out something was amiss, dense indeed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did seem that he recognised Emily anyway when he saw her in the bed.

I thought we'd get a flashback of him tucking young Amanda into bed at the beach house and he'd twig.

There'll no doubt be a twist along the way where he double crosses Victoria and knows she's lying to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a crap episode. It deserved to tie as the lowest Revenge episode ever in the US. I hope they can tie everything up because if it carries it on like this it's done for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's highly likely to be the final season, which is a good thing. I don't think I could follow it for much longer.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Nolan needs more to do. That is all. Seriously the poor guy is getting bugger all of interesting material this season.

It looked like David might have figured out that Emily is his daughter after all. Just in the nick of time really.

The reunion with him, Charlotte and Victoria lacked punch though.

Victoria's entitlement about wanting revenge on Emily just makes her pathetic, not kick ass as the show seems to think it does.

Jack was right - Charlotte shouldn't get away with trying to kill Emily.

I really do not care about Daniel's financial woes but Louise certainly didn't have to do much to get his attention though.

I like Margaux but I hated so easily manipulated she was by Victoria though in this episode.

Ben is starting to come across as a stalker, 7/10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    I really do not care about Daniel's financial woes but Louise certainly didn't have to do much to get his attention though.

So true. :D But it reminded me of the pilot episode. It didn't take much for Emily to turn his head. Lol
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did Jack become a cop? That seemed to come out of nowhere ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    When did Jack become a cop? That seemed to come out of nowhere ...

It did.
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow :o

Just watched last nights episode...

David definitely is playing Victoria, I don't for one minute believe he doesn't know the game she is playing.

Can't say too much as I know most will not have seen it yet... But best episode in my eyes for a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just shows how much I don't care for the story anymore.

All of that happens and it still bored me. :D

The scene with the lineup where Emily sees David for the first time was the best. Everything else is pretty much "Revenge by the numbers". The show has nothing fresh up its sleeve.