Kill the Moon on Sky Iplayer?

wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know why BBC I player on Sky hasn't got Kill the Moon yet? It's so late and I'm unable to get doctor who is annoying me :(

Comments

• LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe because it's called 'Kill the Moon'.

You might be searching for it wrong. Either way I'm sure it'll be in by tomorrow.
  • DJGMDJGM Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because there is no such thing as Sky lplayer. All regular versions of BBC iPlayer have this episode now.
  • DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you tried the search function? Just put in Doctor Who in the search and you will find all showings on every channel showing a Doctor Who and all on demand showings.
    The one you want is going to have S8 E7 on it.
    Sometimes the BBC don't send the video file of the program across straight away, as its the BBC who just drop their programs into a folder on Sky's servers when they are ready, Sky then just make it available to us.
  • DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DJGM wrote: »
    Because there is no such thing as Sky lplayer. All regular versions of BBC iPlayer have this episode now.

The version of BBC iplayer on Sky is different, as its sitting on Sky's servers, the BBC just upload video files of their programs there.
    The BBC iplayer on Sky used to be more limited than the BBC's main one, but not so much now, but the Sky version sometimes has the programs a bit later than the main BBC iPlayer.