The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Facebook moment

Matt Cardle
    Los Angeles tomorrow! Excited : ) xx

Just posted on there wishing him well and the rest.;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    I think he is. Who wouldn't be. It's going to be an amazing and very exciting time for him the next 3 weeks.
    Hope he stays in contact though, can't survive a Matt drought.

I know I would be .....................I anm sure he will stay in contact as its important that his Fans elsewhere know whats going on there. ;)
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys. Haven't been online for a couple of days so I need to catch up or I won't have a clue what's been going on. I'll post when I have something sensible to say......... ROFL. I just heard that in my own head. Me.......sensible....... :p:p:p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Yeah one of my favorites , ideal for blasting out in the car :D

Could listen to this all day. It's one of my faves from the album, it totally works for me. Would love to hear more of this type of upbeat rocky number on Matt's second album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Hi guys. Haven't been online for a couple of days so I need to catch up or I won't have a clue what's been going on. I'll post when I have something sensible to say......... ROFL. I just heard that in my own head. Me.......sensible....... :p:p:p:p:p

LOL Hi Linda Matt and Will are off to LA tomorrow for three weeks. Yippee for Matt he is living his dream.;):D
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYZOynSYNY

Just catching up before tea...what an amazing night last night Lins!! Be back later xx

Great , Thanks Jupiter , That's the one. He does make me giggle:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    I hope Matt has fun in LA. wonder what he'll do while hes there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon it was Cambridge!
    moomin123 wrote: »
    So glad you got to meet him again Linsey .. Good of him to come and chat to you .. I wonder if he really hadn't decided what to sing!!

Cambridge :)
    It was When We Collide at Cambridge. :D:D:D

Thanks everyone, so helpful :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Matt has fun in LA. wonder what he'll do while hes there

Hi CC Matt will be performing at the Hotel Cafe (appparently famous for boostinjg newcommers careers) and he will also be working with so pretty prestigious songwriters too. As you do.lol;):D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt needs to stop selling him self short...the only time I have thought his vocals were not up to par was during the dark days of the illness on x factor..he is such a good live performer:D
    Okay what's in his suitcase...jeans ...couple of nice shirts ..maybe a few books....sun hat:p

Even then his vocals were better than the others:D

In his suitcase ? A iron maybe :eek: Somehow very much doubt it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    He did I was there with cardie and others from here and he was wonderful. ;):D

Did you sing the words for him Mita :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by outof thepark
    Okay what's in his suitcase...jeans ...couple of nice shirts ..maybe a few books....sun hat

Tight white tees, lots of pants........... I'm just back and I'm off already!!!! :o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    Hi CC Matt will be performing at the Hotel Cafe (appparently famous for boostinjg newcommers careers) and he will also be working with so pretty prestigious songwriters too. As you do.lol;):D:D

ooohhh...hope he has fun and writes some epic songs for the album :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here you go

Just catching up before tea...what an amazing night last night Lins!! Be back later xx

Lovely tucking issues here :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread is slow today I was hoping to move house by tomorrow, we have an LA abode to occupy for a month:D:D What shall we call the new place?
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Matt needs to stop selling him self short...the only time I have thought his vocals were not up to par was during the dark days of the illness on x factor..he is such a good live performer:D
    Okay what's in his suitcase...jeans ...couple of nice shirts ..maybe a few books....sun hat:p

Passport with appropriate visa hopefully - and does he need a green card as he is performing?
  • superseasquirtsuperseasquirt Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread is slow today I was hoping to move house by tomorrow, we have an LA abode to occupy for a month:D:D What shall we call the new place?

? Sunshine Cottage
    LA Plaza
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @MantonJamie Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Just saw Matt Cardle in Browns #cooool

Wonder where Browns is?

ETA Could be this http://browns-restaurants.co.uk/locations/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ? Sunshine Cottage
    LA Plaza

Sounding good:D:D
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Reply Retweet Favorite · Open he actually said xfactor contestants don't have more than a 2yr shelf life.., he was refering to all of them..,

Here's a tweet from a few moments ago cardie:) I think the whole thing got inflated on twitter earlier. What we need is someone who has the book to copy and paste the relevant part for us. From what I can gather it's about a page and a half.

Doesn't 2 year shelf life pertain to about 95% of artists in terms of major career? If they can still make a living out of the business thereafter, either in clubs, musical theatre or even via song-writing/producing for others, then they will have done well. The reality is that there are very few Elton Johns and George Michaels.
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Passport with appropriate visa hopefully - and does he need a green card as he is performing?
    :D:D..very sensible ...sure wills one the case:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Cardle Condo or California Condo?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    The Cardle Condo or California Condo?
    :D:D:D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ballad of Maiden part 2 anyone? :D
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Doesn't 2 year shelf life pertain to about 95% of artists in terms of major career? If they can still make a living out of the business thereafter, either in clubs, musical theatre or even via song-writing/producing for others, then they will have done well. The reality is that there are very few Elton Johns and George Michaels.
    Quite sad that's the way it is nowadays...I think that's due to the manufacturing of artists in this modern age they don't get anywhere unless they have the right PR..and a team of image makers,song writers,and producers behind them
    I know that's not true for everyone and there is a lot of talent out there ..but somehow the back room boys seem to have taken over a little bit..
This discussion has been closed.