Options

Kill off a member of the Torchwood Team. You choose!

2»

Comments

• Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RTD

Because he doesn't know sci-fi from soap

Quickly
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Since no one narrowed this down to Torchwood Three, I'd say any of those flirty blokes in "Army of Ghosts" as they're far more interested in flirting with Martha's cousin than doing their jobs.
  • Options
    loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Tosh.
    Seems to moan a lot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Ianto
  • Options
    ShamelessnessShamelessness Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Owen. I hate his face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,193
    Forum Member
    Owen. I hate his face.
    You can't kill Owen - he's dead already
  • Options
    nottinghamcnottinghamc Posts: 11,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwen, can't stand her. Maybe crashing into a lorry filled with buzz saw blades.....
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gwen
    Who the hell does she think she is?
    in a way that involves a lot of pain,blood and gore.:o

actually just send her to Eli Roth's 'Hostel'.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owen...dear lord that bloke i thought we had gotten rid of him once and for all.
  • Options
    danielwb1975danielwb1975 Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    Hated series 1 Owen, but he's possibly my fave character now. I have never had a problem with Gwen; Tosh is great.

So I am hoping for a kinky sex accident with Ianto and Jack that takes them both out. Jack is just so boring this series and I just don't buy the whole Ianto relationship thing.
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwen, for all the reasons stated above.

Then dear old lovable Cap'n Jack can move in and 'console' Rhys.:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of them, with only Ianto just barely surviving.

Capt John in a fit of jealous rage that Capt Jack has spurned him for Ianto, would open a rift to Termite World. Sending millions of Giant Termites to feast on the bounty that is the Torturewood team.

The Torturewood team would try valiantly to battle them with their wooden personalities and charms. Sadly it would be a losing battle, Jack would be captured and left caged in a room full of Weevils to die continuously for all eternity. Gwen would be stunned by her own flailing hands, when the futility of the situation sank into her wooden exterior.

Tosh and Owen in a moment of enlightenment, would realise that they do actually like each other. Unfortunately just at that moment, they also realise they are tree-mendously unlucky and get eaten in a shower of saw dust.

Ianto, thankfully saves himself with his witty one liners. Slowly driving the Termites back with lines such as 'Wood you believe it, a giant termite?', suddenly hitting them with his killer line "I'm only the office boy".