A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything.

1122123124125126128»

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon all

Back in the UK now. Wish i could of stayed longer. Oh well.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone? Watching the Olympics? :D
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh I wanted my in bed with Madonna DVD to come today so I could watch it. I hate watching stuff on youtube. Oh well, I'll have to wait.

I'm looking forward to P!nks new album!!
    Forum Member
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    Argh I wanted my in bed with Madonna DVD to come today so I could watch it. I hate watching stuff on youtube. Oh well, I'll have to wait.

Maybe the post is up the creek at the moment because of the Olympics. Are you living anywhere near London?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the post is up the creek at the moment because of the Olympics. Are you living anywhere near London?

Nope. B'ham but it's just as Olympic crazy here. So many tourists out on friday. :eek: It will probably be here Tuesday ish.. perhaps they sent it second class.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Same here

It's great having her back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here

It's great having her back

She's brilliant! Probably the only contemporary artist whose album I buy as soon as it comes out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to chase up my order for the Madonna gifts. Mimi I don't know if you have any luck with ticketmaster but I have just got a reply within 5 minutes on this email

ticketmasterus@mailca.custhelp.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think i may go on a Madonna Merch binge soon, need some shirts :D

And in love with Jefferson Airplane now...heard White Rabbit on Vintage TV and went THATS THEM!!! had that ladys voice in my head for a while and not known what songs/band it was....but there we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think i may go on a Madonna Merch binge soon, need some shirts :D

And in love with Jefferson Airplane now...heard White Rabbit on Vintage TV and went THATS THEM!!! had that ladys voice in my head for a while and not known what songs/band it was....but there we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

Don't get them from her website. Worst customer service ever. Waiting for a second email after sending more information. I had problems with them before. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get them from her website. Worst customer service ever. Waiting for a second email after sending more information. I had problems with them before. :rolleyes:

by the looks of things...i will try elsewhere ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    by the looks of things...i will try elsewhere ;)

Yupp! I always get mine from shops, It's great if you're a girl because shops always have Madonna tops LOL. Topshop, river island, H&M miss selfridge etc. Amazon are also pretty good and ebay.

Watching the Madonna celebration dvd...again. I love how different the second disc is to the first. Queen of reinvention. Queen of pop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yupp! I always get mine from shops, It's great if you're a girl because shops always have Madonna tops LOL. Topshop, river island, H&M miss selfridge etc. Amazon are also pretty good and ebay.

Watching the Madonna celebration dvd...again. I love how different the second disc is to the first. Queen of reinvention. Queen of pop.

but im not a girl, im a boyyyy!!! :( there for its harder...stickier...and not sweeter :(

It annoys me because there are some Pop Arty tops for guys that remind e of M...why not have ACTUAL M on it grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but im not a girl, im a boyyyy!!! :( there for its harder...stickier...and not sweeter :(

It annoys me because there are some Pop Arty tops for guys that remind e of M...why not have ACTUAL M on it grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I know you're a boooooy. LOL.

Seriously just go on ebay. They have official ones. (:

Ohh beautiful stranger is on. *dances* don't like the video though.
    Forum Member
    Nope. B'ham but it's just as Olympic crazy here. So many tourists out on friday. :eek: It will probably be here Tuesday ish.. perhaps they sent it second class.

Are there any Olympic events being held in Birmingham?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any Olympic events being held in Birmingham?

No but London is about two hours away on the train so loads of tourists are staying in B'ham and travelling down to London. I think all of the major cities are celebrating/promoting the Olympics too. (:
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I'm catching up with the opening ceremony seeing as I missed it the other night. Paul McCartney sounds terrible. :o
    Forum Member
    This thread slipped down to page 2! :eek: What's everyone up to today?
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm catching up with the opening ceremony seeing as I missed it the other night. Paul McCartney sounds terrible. :o

I know was hiding behind my hands at that point :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    This thread slipped down to page 2! :eek: What's everyone up to today?

I'm here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THE Nancy Sinatra is following me!!!

Cannot believe it :D so thats Britney and now Nancy! :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THE Nancy Sinatra is following me!!!

Cannot believe it :D so thats Britney and now Nancy! :D

Oooh Jp im tempted as this rate to join Twitter and be myself stalked by a celeb maybe Lana the gangster Nancy how awesome just imagine :p
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm here :D

Great :D It's been quiet in here lately. Is everyone glued to the Olympics or just enjoying what there has been of summer lately? It's sunny here in Ireland today.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,799
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=59959150#post59959150
    This discussion has been closed.