BBLBC On Now

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
Broadcasting live now with Makosi as the guest.

Comments

• jettajetta Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB isn't letting us see part 2. How annoying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody typical. WTF is wrong with these producer dumb asses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to write a letter of complaint, they said their show would start at 12, so why was it broadcast early tonight? Honestly, how are their fans supposed to support the show if they change the scheduling on the fly. Anyone would think they were a pair of amatures! :mad:

;)
  • fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you know BB wants you to have two choices only? You can like Brian and vote for him, or you can like Chantelle and vote for her, but don't expect to see much of Victor, so your vote will be wasted because he won't be able to build a fanbase, because the GBP won't get to see much of him. Remember BB edits the programme and pulls the strings.
  • ImperiousKnightImperiousKnight Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to write a letter of complaint, they said their show would start at 12, so why was it broadcast early tonight? Honestly, how are their fans supposed to support the show if they change the scheduling on the fly. Anyone would think they were a pair of amatures! :mad:

;)

Im bloomin gutted! Just logged on and missed it godammit! You know when you have been lookin forward to something ,like all day and stuff! AAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    I think they'll do their regular slot at midnight; the Makosi segment was an added extra. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fjif wrote: »
    Don't you know BB wants you to have two choices only? You can like Brian and vote for him, or you can like Chantelle and vote for her, but don't expect to see much of Victor, so your vote will be wasted because he won't be able to build a fanbase, because the GBP won't get to see much of him. Remember BB edits the programme and pulls the strings.

Ha Ha. You are so right. Cutting from Brian in the bathroom to Chantelle sleeping in the bedroom whilst the real stuff is going on in the snug. Why do I pay for this live feed crap. :mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1215fiona wrote: »
    I think they'll do their regular slot at midnight; the Makosi segment was an added extra. :D
    But the E4 LF doesn't start until 12:25. Oh well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    Ha Ha. You are so right. Cutting from Brian in the bathroom to Chantelle sleeping in the bedroom whilst the real stuff is going on in the snug. Why do I pay for this live feed crap. :mad::mad::mad:
    Do you remember when you could pick from two feeds? last time that was possible was BB4 right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you remember when you could pick from two feeds? last time that was possible was BB4 right?

Wow I was thinking of the same thing. If C5 do get BB then this has to be an option to pick from multiple feeds like on Sky Sports. An interactive BB could be a massive money spinner if done right. I would certainly pay for a BB that gives you plenty of interactivity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember when you could pick from 4. 10 years of technological progress and you now get a choice of 1! :eek:;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This BBLBC part 4....with Makosi

Nick wanted to cut it short yet again & Victor had to stop him! :D

Makosi fell for it too

That's 2 HM's now.........i wonder how long they can keep it up for?
  • SMMcBeanSMMcBean Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Im bloomin gutted! Just logged on and missed it godammit! You know when you have been lookin forward to something ,like all day and stuff! AAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Me tooooooooooo :mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    Ahhh it's all right with the world, tis on now :D
    Forum Member
    No, I'm wrong.....:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB don't like us watching BBLBC ................LOL:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should really do it when the live feed is on tv, although I suppose they probably haven't memorised the schedules!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For people without LF (like me)...
    Some kind soul might upload episode 4 later tonight.
    The other three eps are here:-
    http://bigbroweb.co.uk/ultimatebb/vic-nick-s-bblbc-3-brian-dowling-interviewed.aspx
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame this never gets on the highlights, instead we have bland conversations between Chantelle and Brian. Not surprised though.
  • ImperiousKnightImperiousKnight Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wish they had live feed + 1!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vick and Nick were talking about Nadia and Brian getting easy tasks compared to the others, when all of sudden, cut to Nicky " Makosi did you drink a lot of water this morning ". Grand viewing indeed. Not.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Its a shame the CH4 viewers will never get to see BBLBC cos they seem determined to keep this out of the highlights show. If they dont even show it when Brian is the guest then I doubt they ever will.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fjif wrote: »

I'm convinced they're going to try and get Victor voted off the show before the final....a Brian,Chantelle and Preston top 3 is what they are after.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exactly what i said in one of my previous threads

makosi has now told everyone about BBLBC:rolleyes: