Comments

• spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On what planet is that bad? :confused:

Rihanna's down at 240 odd. It's 8:30 on a Sunday morning
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I swear Rihanna songs not out yet. Typed it in iTunes but can't find it. God there's tones of 'Only Girl' tributes. One of them got up to 30 :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The iTunes chart has reverted and frozen, it does it every Sunday morning
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    I swear Rihanna songs not out yet. Typed it in iTunes but can't find it. God there's tones of 'Only Girl' tributes. One of them got up to 30 :rolleyes:

Its there, I downloaded it at midnight haha, if you search Rihanna and it should be there under Albums, that's were I found it.
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just downloaded Cheryl's. It'll be #1 by mid week.

I swear Rihanna has been postponed?
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Rihanna is definately on there. I found it earlier on. She deserves to get to #1 over cheryl too!
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I agree

Cherly is number 3

She went from 6-3 in the space of 10 mins earlier. Rihanna is at 21 but Rihanna's song hasn't really been around longer compared to Cheryl's. The video aint been out long and i have heard Cheryl's song been played for about a month now. Only heard Rihanna's be played for just over a week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I know, I thought #42 was bad but then she started climbing sooo fast... ''it's not a soap opera, it's mai life'' best line from last night lol.

But I want to see by tonight:

1) Cheryl
    2) Rihanna
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #2 now...
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the big deal? Anyone with a music brain knew from the start it was going to be no.1 - it's just a case of how much it sells
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be number 1 by tonight, definitely. Rhianna's is out but I don't see it on the charts. It's there to buy but only if you dig through a long list of her songs.
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    The only way Cheryl can sell is through X Factor. If she wasn't on the show she wouldn't have a solo career and any attempts at one would have ended up going the way Jenny Frost's ill faited solo outing went.

Cheryl is just a lucky girl who was in the right place at the right time but it won't last. She probably has already peaked with her career infact.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    The only way Cheryl can sell is through X Factor. If she wasn't on the show she wouldn't have a solo career and any attempts at one would have ended up going the way Jenny Frost's ill faited solo outing went.

Cheryl is just a lucky girl who was in the right place at the right time but it won't last. She probably has already peaked with her career infact.

This really. Millions watch xfactor and therefore will support.

She isn't as good as her fame/appeal suggests imo. I could never download her album and put it on my ipod. I would rather Leona or Alicia Keys.

Just my opinion,.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    #1!!!!! :-)

Anyone got popularity bars? Watch them grow after tonights performance!

She deserves all the success she gets.
  • parkyzparkyz Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes at 1 now

Rihanna at 5
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkie211 wrote: »
    #1!!!!! :-)

Anyone got popularity bars? Watch them grow after tonights performance!

She deserves all the success she gets.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b5865b103618893 :D
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Pop_Art wrote: »

You can't really prove or disprove that but im sure she had her first stab at soloness (with Will.I.Am) before XF and i believe that was a well received top 5 hit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I just Rihanna gets the #2 spot now!!
  • jonnyblackjonnyblack Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a link that brings up the popularity bars on iTunes that don't have the bars anymore:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/sidebarDefaultSeeAllSongs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is no.3 in Ireland still
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    You can't really prove or disprove that but im sure she had her first stab at soloness (with Will.I.Am) before XF and i believe that was a well received top 5 hit.

It was a Will.I.Am song, anyone could have sung her part and it would have made little difference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a Will.I.Am song, anyone could have sung her part and it would have made little difference.

Hardly, his other solo efforts charted at #38 and #97...
  • timperry26timperry26 Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »

People that say she deserves to be #1 are just confused!!

A QUESTION:
    WHY does cheryl cole deserve to be number 1
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chart positions are just chart positions. Sit back and enjoy the music, or complain about it constantly if that's your thing.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »

That's only relevant if his other releases were the exact same song, just with different people singing Cheryl's part.
    Maybe people just didn't like those two songs, but liked Heartbreaker regardless of Cheryl.