Options

We lose 2 tonight. Which 2 do you WANT it to be and why?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My personal choice would be to say goodbye to the following:

Katie : Its not like she hasnt been given enough chances, and she was pretty rubbish last night. Last week she was good and deserved to stay, same with jungle book week - and the weeks she WAS good she stayed. But she cannot do a good job consistently, and in this as in normal life, if you can't do the job, in the words of Lord Sugar "you're fired".

Wagner : I have a lot of respect for the brazilian lord, but I think it's time he went home. Having said that, I shan't be overly upset if he goes to the semi finals, it will make for some interesting discussions and much as I don't rate him as a singer, he sure is entertaining.

As for the rest

Cher - I think she raised her game after being in the bottom two and good on her, not my thing at all but I can see her having success with a certain demographic, and her voice is not THAT bad. In fact she's better than some who chart regularly.

Rebecca - Has had her weak performances, notably Beatles week, but overall she has been consistently good in her little bubble and I love her voice and would definitely buy her releases.

Matt - The winner in waiting. He has what X Factor winners need - a top vocal and a top fanbase.

Mary - Not for me, a bit too cruise ship, but she deserves a semi final place.

One Direction - they may be just another boybland but there are a couple of good singers in there and unlike Katie and Wagner I can see them having a fairly successful career in the pop industry.

What does everyone else think?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca - Boring. Forgettable. Lifeless.

Wagner - Not. Funny. Anymore.

Matt to win!:D
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Cher and 1 Direction - they can't sing and Cher is unlikeable!
  • Options
    Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Matt - The winner in waiting. He has what X Factor winners need - a top vocal and a top fanbase.

Another Matt promoting thread :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt - Awful attitude.

One Direction - Again, awful attitude and just a group of manufactured cliches.

Before I get lynched ... this is MY opinion :)
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I don't want Rebecca, Matt or Mary to go.
    Anyone else I don't really mind (I think Mary might go anyway though :()
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mona Loca wrote: »

It's the OP's opinion... so what? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and Cher.

Wipe the smug look off Cheryl's face.

Plus, all the other acts are nice. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I want One Direction and Cher out. I don't particularly like their voices, I think they're the least talented ones left (yes, including Wagner - being an entertainer takes talent), and I thought they were both pretty rubbish last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher and Katie. Both are just really bad at everything they do and very irritiating. Wagner a close third because he is simply shockingly bad, but ridiculous to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mona Loca wrote: »

No it isnt, I asked for opinions on ALL the contestants and gave mine.

No need to be rude.
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and Matt.

They deserve each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Katie - just not good enough, weak voice imo and had enough chances.

Cher- never took to her, find her uncomfortable to watch and don't like the rapping either. Not my cup of tea:cool:
  • Options
    VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and Cher. Both have lasted longer than they deserved to and have been aided massively by the producers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1D and Cher.

1D seem like sweet lads but I just don't think they're going to last for very long as a group anyway.

Cher doesn't seem sweet, and I'm sick of her rapping on everything, and not very well either.

I know I will not get this outcome though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of Simon's chosen ones

Cher, Katie or One Direction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagner has to go.

I don't want any of the others to go :p They're all winners exept Wagner
  • Options
    goldiefangoldiefan Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On direction and Katie.

One direction as all the teenagers who love them annoy me, and they cant sing.

Katie because she irratates me, And 4times in the sing off is enough for anybody to survive in.
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    on last nights performances any two from 4.

Cher , who was truly awful in both performances

One direction, who gave by far THE worst effort of the series with summer of 69.

Katie, she has a bit of talent, but the songs were too big last night, and although her delivery makes it difficult to tell, I thought she forgot the words halfway through the second song.

Wagner. First one wasnt that bad, he shows more musical talent than the boyband when taken as a group, but the second one was rubbish, and sadly if he stays we will simply get more of the second, rather than the better, but not as entertaining, first go.
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    WAGNER: The joke has gone on too long, he should have gone weeks ago.
    CHER: Annoying and arrogant chav who thinks she can sing and rap but is really bad at both.
  • Options
    MiHMiH Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagner and Mary, because neither are even remotely my cup of tea. One a talentless novelty act, the other a dull cruise-ship belter with a sob-story who'll end up presenting Loose Women. Wouldn't miss either even slightly.

Wouldn't care if they lose 1Direction either though. In fact in a way that would be even funnier because Cowell's face would be truly superb.
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to make a choice really.It's more like who's the best out of a bad lot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to make a choice really.It's more like who's the best out of a bad lot.

And who do you think is the best of a bad lot? :)
  • Options
    NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner -It's gone too far and he isn'tfunny anymoreand his singing makes me cringe

Katie - to me she is just awful with a whiney voice and so many times in the bottom its time for the judges to take a hint plus if I hear its the 'rea lme' one more time my fake me will explode.
  • Options
    MrJohnSherryMrJohnSherry Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Katie and Cher, don't find them likable one bit!
  • Options
    lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Katie - she's been in the bottom two about three times too many now! I've had enough of her and just want rid.

One Direction - Something just doesn't wash with me, and as much as I dislike the vocal stylings of Matt and Mary at least they do sing.