Who was the pointless celeb participant this year?

rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
Forum Member
✭✭
This years Im a Celebrity drew a record number of participants with thirteen and I just wondered who you felt was disappointing this year. Who do you think let the show down? Who did not really make much of an effort. Was there someone who you were excited by his/her appearance and then was a damp squib? Was there any overpowering celebs in there that disrupted other peoples appearances?

Comments

• EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel Havers. The show evidently wasn't what he expected and he got tetchy about the calibre of other people involved and the tasks. He didn't go up in my estimation.
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    I think they all contributed this year and were all memorable for different reasons.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was expecting Nigel to be a prat, so I think I'd have to go for Lembit cos I though he'd be more of an object of ridicule than he was (which is sort of good, for him!)
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    Nigel Havers. The show evidently wasn't what he expected and he got tetchy about the calibre of other people involved and the tasks. He didn't go up in my estimation.

For the first time Nigel actually managed to reverse my opinion of a contestant. I liked him before, saw him as a bit of a stuck up twit.

I felt sorry for Lembit as he was trying really ahrd to get people to like him but failed miserably. I dont know how he became an MP as he has no charisma at all.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me it was Aggro, didn`t know who he was when he went in, still don`t know now and have no desire to find out...:rolleyes:
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigel "I don't do shocks" Havers. He clearly could not handle it and I felt he was too harsh on Lembit as well.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Nigel. He just seemed to have a chip on his shoulder from the very beginning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheryl Gascoigne. I don't mind that she was there because of another persons fame, but I barely noticed her when she was on the show, and only remembered her when I saw her with the others last night.
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A close call between Nigel and Cheryl - I realise they were both probably broke but they really are instantly forgettable.
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, Havers for me too. A complete boreish arse!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me it was Aggro, didn`t know who he was when he went in, still don`t know now and have no desire to find out...:rolleyes:

Same here. Had he fallen in the pool and disappeared, I would not have even noticed.
  • mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheryl and Aggro. I don't feel that the show would have lost anything if neither of them had been in there.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Nigel seemed a bit out of it most of the time, and Lembit wasn't as eccentric as anyone expected.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison. We were obviously supposed to all fall in love with her 'bubbly' personality plus the fact she's on the ITV payroll but she was a big dull dud
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggro for sure. I would have said Sheryl, but she was first out and seemed to have a presence in the camp at least, so wasn't totally pointless. Aggro contributed slightly more, but considering he went so far into it, he did very little.
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    Allison, She didn't do anything for me, she was quite annoying and over the top. I felt the same way about her in her season of big brother.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Britt.
  • prawn crackersprawn crackers Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuthStar wrote: »
    Allison, She didn't do anything for me, she was quite annoying and over the top. I felt the same way about her in her season of big brother.

100% agree.

PC
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Gasgoine
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuthStar wrote: »

This ^^^
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison. She seemed to be ITV's shoe in.
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

aggro and sheryl... but they were both jolly nice :)
  • winemartwinemart Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    "i gorra be onest with ya" Allison. Hasn't lost much weight either, has she. 2 hopes of that, no hope and Bob Hope.
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggro, actually feel kind of sorry for him for some reason :o
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunnyfoo wrote: »
    Aggro, actually feel kind of sorry for him for some reason :o

Im afraid Aggro fell into the category where people get smothered by other personalities and therefore we could see him fully flourish. He had to deal with the Gillian McKeith dramas then Dom Joly was overbearing him self on everybody.